2,946 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

Is the new rule going to impact VAWA applications. I read on CNN today....

Here is the link:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/politics/legal-immigration-public-charge/index.html

Fortunately, it doesn't affect VAWA petitioners! The information is easily accessible..if you take the time to read it through, your concerns/fears would be allayed!😊👍

17 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Someone posted the full article earlier..it states therein VAWA petitioners are excluded from the charge! Nothing to worry about..👍

18 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Someone posted the full article earlier..it states therein VAWA petitioners are excluded from the charge! Nothing to worry about..👍

18 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Modu said:

Pls y'all stop using Medicaid and any benefit from prima facie plsss this is the new rules of trump.. 

20190812_202702.jpg

Excluding VAWA petitioners dear! Read it through and through..😊 at first it's scary until you get to the part where it clearly excludes VAWA applicants! But personally I try to avoid any benefits/ public assistance..it's just me..not that it matters..I never used my prima facie benefits..probably because I've always had EAD to work..and filed my taxes accordingly each year...but hey trump cut VAWA victims some slack! We're good!😀👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Excluding VAWA petitioners dear! Read it through and through..😊 at first it's scary until you get to the part where it clearly excludes VAWA applicants! But personally I try to avoid any benefits/ public assistance..it's just me..not that it matters..I never used my prima facie benefits..probably because I've always had EAD to work..and filed my taxes accordingly each year...but hey trump cut VAWA victims some slack! We're good!😀👍

Hello my sister, yes I just read it tru now, it was so scary when I first read to that place.. hahahahahah my God my heart jump like a deer, yes u are correct my dear, they say it wouldnt affect vawa children like us here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ALL THE VAWA CHILDREN RAISE UP UR HANDS!! 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂.. I hope they keep their promise else it better not to use prima facie at all ....

1 minute ago, Modu said:

Hello my sister, yes I just read it tru now, it was so scary when I first read to that place.. hahahahahah my God my heart jump like a deer, yes u are correct my dear, they say it wouldnt affect vawa children like us here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ALL THE VAWA CHILDREN RAISE UP UR HANDS!! 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂.. I hope they keep their promise else it better not to use prima facie at all ....

LMAO!😂😂😂😂 you are hilarious! Of course it won't affect VAWA petitioners! LOL! I hope you feel better now..now you can breathe easy!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

LMAO!😂😂😂😂 you are hilarious! Of course it won't affect VAWA petitioners! LOL! I hope you feel better now..now you can breathe easy!👍

Hahahahah my asthma has stopped , I breath well now , 😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Timeline

Hello all,

hope everyone is taking care of themselves while waiting on approvals and greencards 😊 

Have a qq.

On Jul 25th I received card production update for my i-360 (am a Feb 2018 filer) and my attorney received c31 category EAD on Aug 2nd.

Today i got this notification that my I765 (sent along with i360) was denied. My spouse is a permanent resident, so I didn’t file for AOS yet.

i am yet to receive the approval notice for vawa petition.

Did any one else experience this? Kindly enlighten me.3F43AC0E-FBEE-416D-BB89-70F7B24375EC.thumb.jpeg.9a03352410f73d5612dd4698785dfae0.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

Hello all,

hope everyone is taking care of themselves while waiting on approvals and greencards 😊 

Have a qq.

On Jul 25th I received card production update for my i-360 (am a Feb 2018 filer) and my attorney received c31 category EAD on Aug 2nd.

Today i got this notification that my I765 (sent along with i360) was denied. My spouse is a permanent resident, so I didn’t file for AOS yet.

i am yet to receive the approval notice for vawa petition.

Did any one else experience this? Kindly enlighten me.3F43AC0E-FBEE-416D-BB89-70F7B24375EC.thumb.jpeg.9a03352410f73d5612dd4698785dfae0.jpeg

The answer you seek could be found within your words! A couple of pages before this..I believe the attorney here was telling someone they can not file i765 without a pending i485...that could be the reason! You will soon receive your i360 approval notice! 

You:👇

"Today i got this notification that my I765 (sent along with i360) was denied. My spouse is a permanent resident, so I didn’t file for AOS yet.

i am yet to receive the approval notice for vawa petition."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.