2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Hi everyone...Card in my hand...😭😭😭😭😭😪😪😪😪💃💃💃.. Tears of Joy .. Thanks to everyone who I inbox or text on the wall....I love you all ... My timeline is posted earlier for anyone who wanted to know .

Congratulations 

Guys i sent my EAD application may 2019 , but i didn’t get fingerprints letter up-till now ! What should i do !? I called my lawyer but he is helpless unfortunately .  

2 hours ago, Koky18 said:

Hello everyone ! 

Iam new here , i wished i knew about this forum before i filled my package ! 

I sent my package Feb 2018 , approaching 19 months now! 

I got a phone call from my neighbor in my home country and i was told that A fire broke out in my apartment  and unfortunately  they couldn’t control it at the beginning and everything burnt down completely :( ! 

Can i ask for expedition for my travel document based on these circumstances ! I just wanna go there to assist the losses my self and repair what can be repaired ! 

I don’t know what to do , they have my combo card application since June 2019 

Any advise please :( 

Ia so sorry to hear that ..! I hope you can get the document expedited and travel .. i guess based on what you’ve said your request could be approved if you are able to confirm your claims , try to get all supporting documents , write letter for them explaining your situation and who knows ,, 

you never know up-till you knock the door .. give it a try :) 

I can see that your timeline is exactly like mine

i field feb 2018 too .. No RFE , i hope we hear something soon 

God bless ! 

15 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

i have been trying to pull my case status but its showing nothing...did this happen to other???

show nothing.png

If you've been following this thread you'll find that it's been a normal situation with USCIS site of late! Keep trying hopefully you'll catch the site in it's best behavior with luck...cheers!

2 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Guys i sent my EAD application may 2019 , but i didn’t get fingerprints letter up-till now ! What should i do !? I called my lawyer but he is helpless unfortunately .  

They don't send any fingerprint letter..they update the site with that information...but from the way the site is acting up of late...might possibly be a factor! So many unusual stuffs going on...folks don't rely too much on updates these days...we just wait for results!💁

Filed: Timeline
On 8/26/2019 at 8:47 PM, FridayGirl@69 said:

Remember that average timeline after Vawa Approval for Interview is between 8-10 months average.

I got mine after 9.5 months others I had seen are about 7-10 months seldom 5 months 

I've been waiting for my interview for the past 10 months. so far, didnt hear a word!

2 minutes ago, digonyc said:

I've been waiting for my interview for the past 10 months. so far, didnt hear a word!

Check with the NYC folks...FridayGirl69 is in Chicago...those are different wait times...anyway when were you approved and did you get updates? Courtesy letter? If so when?😕

4 minutes ago, digonyc said:

Also I wanna add that it's time to call on your representative!

Filed: Timeline
9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Check with the NYC folks...FridayGirl69 is in Chicago...those are different wait times...anyway when were you approved and did you get updates? Courtesy letter? If so when?😕

Also I wanna add that it's time to call on your representative!

My approval letter date is different than my online approval. 

In the letter, it was approved on May and online, it was approved on October.

Case transferred on November 26

Courtesy letter,2 weeks later of case being transferred.

NY average for interview is 9 to 12 months, right?

Thank you guys!

Edited by digonyc

1 minute ago, digonyc said:

My approval letter date is different than my online approval. 

In the letter, it was approved on May and online, it was approved on October.

Case transferred on November 26

Courtesy letter,2 weeks later of case being transferred.

NY average is 9 to 12 months, right?

Thank you guys!

They're probably going with the date on the letter! How come you got your letter in May but was approved way before? Also I wasn't asking about transfer letter...but i693 courtesy letter for medical update? Did you get that? Nicola is in NYC and got interview in 8 months...you need to ask your congressman to follow up...obviously they following the May date...

8 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

Hey guys, am self petitioning and have no attorney on record 

CHECK LIST  

• I-360 FORMS SIGNED AND DATED  

• MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, DIVORCE DECREE, DIVORCE CERTIFICATE 

• BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR SPOUSE  

• MY MOST RECENT I-94 PRINTOUT 

• MY AOS I-485 AND I-130 RECEIPTS 

• OLD APARTMENT LEASE SHOWING BOTH NAMES 

• 3 PICTURES MARRIAGE, 2 FROM BIRTHDAYS, 4 FROM HONEYMOON 

• ELECTRICITY BILLS FROM 2016 – JULY 2018 SHOWING BOTH NAMES 

• AT&T BILLS FROM JUNE 2016 – MARCH 2017 SHOWING BOTH NAMES 

• USPS INFORMED DELIVERY PRINTING SHOWING OUR NAMES & MAILS 

• LIFE INSURANCE DOCUMENTS SHOWING BOTH NAMES  

• BANK STATEMENTS FROM JUNE 2017 – OCTOBER 2018  

• APARTMENT INSURANCE DOCUMENT SHOWING BOTH NAMES  

• GREYHOUND & HOTEL RECEIPTS SHOWING BOTH NAMES AND 3 DAY TRIP 

• STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT CLEARANCE LETTER  

• MOTHER AND SISTER AFFIDAVIT ATTESTING TO MARRIAGE AND ABUSE 

• PERSONAL AFFIDAVIT ATTESTING TO GOOD FAITH MARRIAGE AND ABUSE 

• FRIEND AFFIDAVIT ATTESTING TO GOOD FAITH MARRIAGE AND ABUSE 

• 12 PAGE PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION DETAILING MY ABUSE AND PTSD 

• 10 PAGE SOCIAL WORKER REPORT DETAILING ABUSE AND PTSD  

• 2 PICTURES OF SLASHED BACKPACK & 2 PICTURES OF BODY MARKS  

if am missing anything kindly let me know. 

I think you're in a good spot! I only sent police reports (he  was arrested ), restraining order, a letter from my domestic violence counselor, shelter records, screenshots of his messages containing verbal abuse and immigration threats, my personal declaration and my witnesses (neighbors). I sent pictures from the past 3 years with family and friends (20+) with dates when they were taken, marriage cert, his birth cert, and house lease with both our names. I received Prima Facie in 2 months, EAD in 2.5 months. I just filed late May2019.  Goodluck to us! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

I think you're in a good spot! I only sent police reports (he  was arrested ), restraining order, a letter from my domestic violence counselor, shelter records, screenshots of his messages containing verbal abuse and immigration threats, my personal declaration and my witnesses (neighbors). I sent pictures from the past 3 years with family and friends (20+) with dates when they were taken, marriage cert, his birth cert, and house lease with both our names. I received Prima Facie in 2 months, EAD in 2.5 months. I just filed late May2019.  Goodluck to us! 

You’re spot on too. Good luck to all of us 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Brooklynguy1 said:

Congratulations! Happy for you @FridayGirl@69.

09/25/2018 approved i360

09/26/2018 transferred my local office.

I have not got any CL yet . 

still waiting for i485 interview in Queens field office . How long I have to wait for interview. Anybody please advise. Thank you !!!

Brooklyn guy couple of days before you posted that they have closed your request due to other benefit what happen to this issue has this been resolved 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.