2,946 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Pejwal said:

Hi guys!

trust everyone is doing great.

please do we have any April 2018 filer with any recent update?

thanks

I am March 2018 no update from the day i filed till now. I use to have some routine messages every month saying, we are still working on you case and there are no updates as of now, we will let you know when we take a decision. But for the past 2 months i've not been having those messages. My case status is still at, we receive ur case and fees were waived. I am just waiting patiently for my own day to break. May God help us all.

4 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Can access to this screenshot but did you pay the fees or submit it with the fee waiver?

image.thumb.png.b57ccfbcb215334c50c955c10c2e5b31.png

I submitted everything with over 700 pages:

I-360 I-485 I-765 I-131 I-864W G325A I-1145

Spouse is a US citizen birth certificate included as well.

Now they rejected my I-485 I-765 I-131

It does not make any sense

I really do not know why

Edited by bmw535i

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, bmw535i said:

I really do not know why

Did you submit your I-485 pending Notice of Action ? 

Timeline
Just now, bmw535i said:

What do you mean?

I am applying new I-485 with I-360 as VAWA concurrent filling right?

Ohh ,you don’t have a pending green card application. Thought you did. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Thats what i thought as well . I do not understand a reason why her i485 has not been accepted.

I have no idea too. I guess he has to wait until the vawa is approved to file the i-485 . 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, bmw535i said:

I really do not know why

Did u file I-485 stating you were filing I-360 category?

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

It is not related to VAWA.  Did you request a copy of your immigration paperwork from your marriage?  It is the document that is saying that they received the request for information and that they will send it to you when they find it and make copies.  It will be mailed to you on a CD and you can look at it and print it.  It will take about 4-6 months.  

Thank you. I did not request copies of migration documents. At least I don’t remember that ...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guys: Just a reminder (my humble recommendation) that you must keep a copy of all you Packet before submission and request all NOA’s Receipts too for your records.

Officers at Interview dates are asking for them even though they have a copy of pretty much all so keep this in mind including you bank Statements and proof of your jobs/income.

Divorce Decrees are being ask for too or if you don’t have them make sure you have a letter from divorce lawyer stating you are in motion process.

If you don’ get a receipt please requested specially the I360/Vawa Approval Letter.

God Bless You All and my Positive Waves to all still waiting 🙏🏼🇺🇸 💫

14 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Guys: Just a reminder (my humble recommendation) that you must keep a copy of all you Packet before submission and request all NOA’s Receipts too for your records.

Officers at Interview dates are asking for them even though they have a copy of pretty much all so keep this in mind including you bank Statements and proof of your jobs/income.

Divorce Decrees are being ask for too or if you don’t have them make sure you have a letter from divorce lawyer stating you are in motion process.

If you don’ get a receipt please requested specially the I360/Vawa Approval Letter.

God Bless You All and my Positive Waves to all still waiting 🙏🏼🇺🇸 💫

And if you don’t get divorce until the interview? I asked to 3 different attorneys about that. Divorce is not a requirement. In my case for example I have a daughter with the abuser and honestly I don’t feel confident getting divorce knowing that I will have to share custody with him. 

7 minutes ago, HopeHope__ said:

And if you don’t get divorce until the interview? I asked to 3 different attorneys about that. Divorce is not a requirement. In my case for example I have a daughter with the abuser and honestly I don’t feel confident getting divorce knowing that I will have to share custody with him. 

Definitely NOT a requirement! Lots of people have their Greencards and are still married to their abuser.."technically"..that is..since they are seperated or live apart! But yeah...have all your documents ready..for the interview! Again it still depends on the officer on that designated day...sometimes you go with a truckload of documents only to be asked for two of them...however, it's still better than lacking any required documentation!😊👍

11 hours ago, Allrounder said:

I am March 2018 no update from the day i filed till now. I use to have some routine messages every month saying, we are still working on you case and there are no updates as of now, we will let you know when we take a decision. But for the past 2 months i've not been having those messages. My case status is still at, we receive ur case and fees were waived. I am just waiting patiently for my own day to break. May God help us all.

Your day is definitely at hand dear! Afterall there have been March 2018 approval...soon you'll hear👂good news! 😊👍🌟

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello family!! 

Congrats 🎉🎈🎊🍾 to everyone with approvals, EADs, and any positive updates!! 

To those still waiting and having a hard time, let’s keep at it and keep our strength up!! 😊🤗🤗🤗😘

I am happy to tell you all I have a great job as a nurse now, last semester in college for another amazing career and looking forward to getting my life back  slowly!! All of this has me quite on my toes and pressed for time but I read all the amazing news regularly. 

Family, I still have not received my prima facia... any thoughts ?  I know there are a few people here who have not even received a receipt yet... any news on your end? 

My timeline: 

Pending I485, I131& work permit (C-9 in hand currently, renewing soon) 

may 2019 - I-360 filed

June- receipt received 

july- RFE for good faith marriage received 

aug 16- USCIS got my response and is working on my case

need some positive vibes honey buns! 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.