dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2019

410 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
6 hours ago, StevieJ said:

Anyone submit all the documents around July 1st and not get DQ yet ?

I summit all my documents since 6 may still now no DQ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Hi friends, thank you to all who respond to anyone who is looking for help on here! Visa journey is a great place to get help when we’re confused and worried 😟 

I’m so lost again and frustrated as why CEAC has glitches so often that delays people’s cases?! 

Please help me again as I’m confused and frustrated!! Yesterday all my civil documents were accepted and complete and today I log in and it says that some civil docs are missing. It’s asking for the same ones I’ve submitted! 

I have  called NVC and they said I have to submit it again otherwise the system will show incomplete! Ugh 😑 

If I submit I’ll have to wait again for weeks. 

Do i have no choice? What should I do, please help? Has anyone had similar problems and how did they resolve this?

Thank you once again! 

I have seen others with this problem post about it. If I recall, if they already had DQ, NVC told them it was a computer error and to ignore it. Those that didn't had to resubmit. Since you are going to have to submit your joint sponsor info, I would just go ahead and upload the civil docs again. It will all get looked at together, so It shouldn't add anymore time to your review. Sorry that this happened. Hopefully just a minor setback and you will be back on track soon!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Beckai said:

I summit all my documents since 6 may still now no DQ 

You didn't get an RFE either since then? I would definitely call NVC. They will have a supervisor look at it.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, PrincessCRV said:

You didn't get an RFE either since then? I would definitely call NVC. They will have a supervisor look at it.

We got 2 documents rejected that's was March 27 then we scanner properly and send them again they accept all my documents 6 may still now nothing ,my wife can't figure out  how to get someone to talk too at the nvc ,she keep on getting answering manchine respond and then hang up 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Beckai said:

We got 2 documents rejected that's was March 27 then we scanner properly and send them again they accept all my documents 6 may still now nothing ,my wife can't figure out  how to get someone to talk too at the nvc ,she keep on getting answering manchine respond and then hang up 

You have to keep calling because if it is busy, they won't take any more calls. Eventually, you will get put in the queue and then have to wait about 30-45 minutes to talk to someone. I've heard if you call right when they open at 9 am ET you have the best chance of getting through. Good luck!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
25 minutes ago, PrincessCRV said:

I have seen others with this problem post about it. If I recall, if they already had DQ, NVC told them it was a computer error and to ignore it. Those that didn't had to resubmit. Since you are going to have to submit your joint sponsor info, I would just go ahead and upload the civil docs again. It will all get looked at together, so It shouldn't add anymore time to your review. Sorry that this happened. Hopefully just a minor setback and you will be back on track soon!

I appreciate your response! Thank you!

I will take that advice and submit ASAP and hope it gets reviewed faster.:) 🤞 I was super happy that NVC responded to my inquiry less then 24 hours, to delete household member. Also received email from them stating they are aware of situation and will respond accordingly! Thanks again! 

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
30 minutes ago, PrincessCRV said:

Got DQ email this morning! So happy! Submitted my docs on 7/4

Ahhh... I’m super happy for you! I really did hope you receive good news from the bottom of my heart ❤️ Good luck on moving forward. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, OneHappyMamma said:

I appreciate your response! Thank you!

I will take that advice and submit ASAP and hope it gets reviewed faster.:) 🤞 I was super happy that NVC responded to my inquiry less then 24 hours, to delete household member. Also received email from them stating they are aware of situation and will respond accordingly! Thanks again! 

Good to hear! That is a very fast response and hopefully, a sign that things will continue to move quickly on your case!

20 minutes ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Ahhh... I’m super happy for you! I really did hope you receive good news from the bottom of my heart ❤️ Good luck on moving forward. 

Thank you so much!! Hope you hear good news soon as well!

Timeline
14 hours ago, PrincessCRV said:

You have to keep calling because if it is busy, they won't take any more calls. Eventually, you will get put in the queue and then have to wait about 30-45 minutes to talk to someone. I've heard if you call right when they open at 9 am ET you have the best chance of getting through. Good luck!

Thank you so much will tell her to do that it so frusting

16 hours ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Hi friends, thank you to all who respond to anyone who is looking for help on here! Visa journey is a great place to get help when we’re confused and worried 😟 

I’m so lost again and frustrated as why CEAC has glitches so often that delays people’s cases?! 

Please help me again as I’m confused and frustrated!! Yesterday all my civil documents were accepted and complete and today I log in and it says that some civil docs are missing. It’s asking for the same ones I’ve submitted! 

I have  called NVC and they said I have to submit it again otherwise the system will show incomplete! Ugh 😑 

If I submit I’ll have to wait again for weeks. 

Do i have no choice? What should I do, please help? Has anyone had similar problems and how did they resolve this?

Thank you once again! 

Hello

Are you saying you were informed you were DQ and now the system is saying Incomplete? Hmm.. Have you phoned them?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all, I have a couple of questions ...

I received the case number from NVC and was able to login to the portal.

1. Couldn't find the DS261 form. But was able to make the fees payment for AOS and IV package. Is DS 261 no more used? Or am I missing something?

2. I was also not able to find the link for DS260 form either. Should I fill DS260 from different link? or it will appear after the payment process completes

Thanks in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

8 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

1. Couldn't find the DS261 form. But was able to make the fees payment for AOS and IV package. Is DS 261 no more used? Or am I missing something?

2. I was also not able to find the link for DS260 form either. Should I fill DS260 from different link? or it will appear after the payment process completes

Thanks in advance.

Additional information.:

We received case number via email(both of us received it).

We also tried logging in via Applicant and Petitioner options

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, peterandwife said:

Thanks in advance.

1. No DS261. petitioner or attorney automatic agent

2. WAIT until your fees show Paid and then you can start your DS260... its under the APPLICANT INFORMATION next to IV FEE.. Goodluck

Edited by MomDad

IR-5

Mom I-130 Sent      06/22/2018           Dad I-130 Sent      06/22/2018         

Mom NOA1              06/25/2018           Dad NOA1             06/25/2018

Mom NOA2              06/11/2019           Dad NOA2             06/11/2019 

Sent NVC                  06/26/2019           Sent NVC               06/26/2019

NVC Received          07/01/2019           NVC Received       07/01/2019 

Case Number          07/24/2019           Case Number        07/24/2019

Paid AOS                   07/24/2019           Paid AOS                07/24/2019

Paid IV                       07/24/2019           Paid IV                    07/24/2019

IV AOS SHOW PAID    07/30/2019  finally 🎉🎉

DS260                        07/30/2019           DS260                     07/30/2019

AOS SUBMITTED     07/30/2019           AOS SUBMITTED  07/30/2019

IV SUBMITTED         07/30/2019            IV SUBMITTED      07/30/2019

Documentary Qualified  09/11/2019 🎉🎉🎉

Interview Letter Dad and Mom 09/20/2019  🎉🎉🎉

Interview Date: 10/21/2019 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.