Celie

July 2019 - AOS Filers

2,067 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
10 minutes ago, linareit said:

my fingerprints were completed 2 month ago and nothing too :(

I'm almost at the 2 month mark too and haven't heard anything either.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:32 AM, IHaveNoName said:

It looks like some of you filed for AOS at the same time as me with the same office (Chicago) and have already returned RFE's and have interviews scheduled. I've heard nothing back on mine yet... 

I-130: Case Received (7/12)

I-485: Fingerprints Completed (8/9)

I-131: Case Received (7/12)

I-765: Fingerprints Completed (8/9)

Is this normal?

We applied to Chicago Office but our case was assigned to Kansas MO office. Timing is office dependent. We have similar timeline as you and we had a REF in 9/12 we replied to it and still waiting.

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
11 hours ago, Fari Pari said:

We applied to Chicago Office but our case was assigned to Kansas MO office. Timing is office dependent. We have similar timeline as you and we had a REF in 9/12 we replied to it and still waiting.

I had a RFE in 9/12 too and I’m still waiting for the ‘RFE received’

1 hour ago, andreaam said:

I had a RFE in 9/12 too and I’m still waiting for the ‘RFE received’

Our status updated to received on 9/23 no update since than. What is the location of your case office?

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

Did anyone here receive the notice “interview was scheduled” on a weekend or at night? Are all updates automatic updates and can happen during any time of the day/week? My case has been ready to be scheduled since 09/25 and I’m checking my status like crazy (although my app will update me 😂) because I should receive my interview date any day now. 🤞🏻

Our K1 Timeline:

07/11/2018   I-129F sent

07/18/2018   NOA1

12/13/2018   NOA2

01/02/2019   NVC received

01/02/2019   NVC case #

01/22/2019   NVC left

01/24/2019   Embassy received

02/07/2019   Packet 3 received

02/14/2019   Packet 4 received

02/14/2019   Medical

02/20/2019   Interview

Filed: Other Timeline
17 minutes ago, Nadja92 said:

Did anyone here receive the notice “interview was scheduled” on a weekend or at night? Are all updates automatic updates and can happen during any time of the day/week? My case has been ready to be scheduled since 09/25 and I’m checking my status like crazy (although my app will update me 😂) because I should receive my interview date any day now. 🤞🏻

We received ours on a Friday night at 1am lol

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/19/2019 at 11:01 PM, Prizm123 said:

i am going to also include release of information forms for our health insurance listing the other as an authorized person to release any information to on the account and HIPAA release forms from my dentist and doctors

i cant add her to my bank account without an ID card, and I cant get the ID card without at least the EAD :(

If the applicant live in Texas you don't have to wait for EAD to obtain either ID or DL at  DPS/DMV office  provided the applicant  has SSN and proof of address.

28 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

We received ours on a Friday night at 1am lol

Cool, thanks! And good luck!

Our K1 Timeline:

07/11/2018   I-129F sent

07/18/2018   NOA1

12/13/2018   NOA2

01/02/2019   NVC case #

01/22/2019   NVC left

02/14/2019   Medical

02/20/2019   Interview

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Nadja92 said:

"Case is ready to be scheduled for An Interview" status could last for 2 months or more. It's just an indication that your case was reviewed and they found it to be complete and no required initial evidence is missing. Hence, you are placed on queue until your status changes to " Interview was scheduled" . So grab your pop corn and enjoy the long show :)

10 minutes ago, CharleneB said:

"Case is ready to be scheduled for An Interview" status could last for 2 months or more. It's just an indication that your case was reviewed and they found it to be complete and no required initial evidence is missing. Hence, you are placed on queue until your status changes to " Interview was scheduled" . So grab your pop corn and enjoy the long show :)

Thanks! I know, but Queens, NY (the actual times) is at about 4-4.5 months (I talked to other recent Queens filers) and it takes about 1 month and 1 week from the online notice to the actual interview. That’s why I’m expecting the update. Also, I didn’t get any RFE.  Been waiting for 3 months and 1 week. 🙂 They got their “interview was scheduled” 1.5 months max after ready to be scheduled. 🙂

Edited by Nadja92

Our K1 Timeline:

07/11/2018   I-129F sent

07/18/2018   NOA1

12/13/2018   NOA2

01/02/2019   NVC case #

01/22/2019   NVC left

02/14/2019   Medical

02/20/2019   Interview

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nadja92 said:

Thanks, I know, but Queens (the actual times) is at about 4-4.5 months (I talked to other recent Queens filers) and it takes about 1 month and 1 week from the online notice to the actual interview. So, I‘m pretty good in time still. Been waiting for 3 months and 1 week. 🙂

You're right. One thing is certain though, if the expected wait time in your area/state  is 5 months on any type of USCIS application , it's better to focus on that number and do not judge by other's case, it drives one nuts 😱.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Fari Pari said:

Our status updated to received on 9/23 no update since than. What is the location of your case office?

Wow Kansas MO, that's way too Far, where are you guys located anyway? 

i am from Chicago Suburbs so i got right in Chicago. if they asked me to drive 8 hrs then i would have actually requested a reschedule. 😃

2 minutes ago, Stormlead86 said:

Wow Kansas MO, that's way too Far, where are you guys located anyway? 

i am from Chicago Suburbs so i got right in Chicago. if they asked me to drive 8 hrs then i would have actually requested a reschedule. 😃

I am sure the interview will be setup at the local Chicago office but the National Benefit Center is where we had to send the REF request. We are also in Chicago suburbs by Arlington Heights. How about yourself?

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Fari Pari said:

I am sure the interview will be setup at the local Chicago office but the National Benefit Center is where we had to send the REF request. We are also in Chicago suburbs by Arlington Heights. How about yourself?

I'm in Schaumburg. 

Yes, all RFE/RFIE response goes to Lee's Summit MO at NBC. when you get your interview it will absolutely be at Chicago office. The letter will however be going to come from NBC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.