Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 9/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, G&BN said:

We booked our interview date !!! Can’t wait to be done with this part of the process in November!🥳

Congrats!!!!! You're in the home stretch of this phase of the process.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Art25 said:

I called them yesterday  and my case hasn't been received yet. My NOA2 on August 27th as well. Hopefully they receive it this week so we can have embassy ship date on September 17th.

It took about 14 days for the NVC to recieve my case which puts you guys at like next monday/tuesday so idk if you guys will make it, but fingers crossed! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

Congrats!!!!! You're in the home stretch of this phase of the process.

Thank you!!! Any updates with your case ?

Timeline

I just visited the CEAC website as I could not reach anyone by phone. I entered my information and it shows “No Status” but says case was created July 17th. I believe the case was transferred to Montreal Aug 20th. I completed the DS-260 and am awaiting further instruction. Should I have heard something by now? Thanks everyone for your input. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question for those who just scheduled their interview. 

We are about to schedule my fiance's interview, and we're creating an accout on ustraveldocs to get an interview appointment, there's this part thats asking for priority date and a case ID. The case id is the application id from ds160, right? Is the priority date the date that we want our interview to be scheduled or its something else? 

Timeline

Question: 

I will schedule an interview. I want to know if I can call the USEM embassy to specifically ask what documents i need to present during the interview so i wont miss anything. Will they provide that information? Please advise.

Timeline

Got my approval (Noa2) on august 23.

I just called the nvc today and i was told that they haven't recvd it yet. When do you think should i call again? Thanks guys!

Timeline
8 hours ago, G&BN said:

Thank you!!! Any updates with your case ?

You're welcome!!

Thanks for asking.   I have been out of the country so I was unable to call NVC to get my case number.  I will call them at 9:00 tomorrow morning.  My case was approved over 30 days ago, so they should definitely have the case number by now.  My file should also be on next week's shipment.

Timeline

WOW!!!  I just called NVC and got through immediately.  I received my case number 😁

The lady asked me the type of visa i applied for, my name, my dob, confirmed that I am the petitioner and then provided the case number.  She then told me my case will be shipped to the embassy and NVC will notify us know when it ships.  I asked her if they will notify me via mail or email and she said email. 

Edited by Brklyn Belle

Timeline
1 hour ago, LadySpiker said:

Got my approval (Noa2) on august 23.

I just called the nvc today and i was told that they haven't recvd it yet. When do you think should i call again? Thanks guys!

I would say call back end of next week 😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
9 minutes ago, G&BN said:

I would say call back end of next week 😊

I saw a time with a case received from an noa2 date of August 21.

Could be anytime.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Yay! I just called the NVC and our case was received yesterday 9/10/19, but no case number has been assigned yet. Our NOA2 date is 8/14/19. Do you guys know if we will be on the September 17th shipment?

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, mogiftney said:

Yay! I just called the NVC and our case was received yesterday 9/10/19, but no case number has been assigned yet. Our NOA2 date is 8/14/19. Do you guys know if we will be on the September 17th shipment?

You will not make the 17th shipment date. You would have had to get a case number assigned by today. Sorry but you should be  on the next one. Good Luck you are almost to the finish line of this part of the process. 

3 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

WOW!!!  I just called NVC and got through immediately.  I received my case number 😁

The lady asked me the type of visa i applied for, my name, my dob, confirmed that I am the petitioner and then provided the case number.  She then told me my case will be shipped to the embassy and NVC will notify us know when it ships.  I asked her if they will notify me via mail or email and she said email. 

Congrats :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.