Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

I'm so happy for everyone who got their NOA2 already! Congratulations!

...but it's also frustrating at the same time because I feel like I'm the only one left (although obviously, I'm not) especially when I see people who filed later than we did get theirs first. And most people still get theirs in less than 90 days... I agree, it doesn't get easier. Lol. Overthinking it doesn't help so I've been doing my best to distract myself. I don't know what to do while waiting especially because I'm not working.

But hopefully, today is the day for all of us!

I really appreciate this thread (I've been reading and I can't stop myself from posting anymore lol) and everyone who supports each other in this journey.

God bless us! We'll eventually get our NOA2, hopefully sooner (today) rather than later lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So, after calling on Friday and being told we were approved... 

the apps and site updated for us today saying we have an rfe

What the.... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, chxakx said:

I'm so happy for everyone who got their NOA2 already! Congratulations!

...but it's also frustrating at the same time because I feel like I'm the only one left (although obviously, I'm not) especially when I see people who filed later than we did get theirs first. And most people still get theirs in less than 90 days... I agree, it doesn't get easier. Lol. Overthinking it doesn't help so I've been doing my best to distract myself. I don't know what to do while waiting especially because I'm not working.

But hopefully, today is the day for all of us!

I really appreciate this thread (I've been reading and I can't stop myself from posting anymore lol) and everyone who supports each other in this journey.

God bless us! We'll eventually get our NOA2, hopefully sooner (today) rather than later lol.

I could not have say it better. 118 days for me. Lucky for me. I'm leaving in two more days to the Philippines to visit my sweetheart. Give her copy of our petition and I-134 so she will have it for the interview.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Charlee.Alex said:

So, after calling on Friday and being told we were approved... 

the apps and site updated for us today saying we have an rfe

What the.... 

Yikes I would call them again 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

18 minutes ago, Prisonmate said:

I could not have say it better. 118 days for me. Lucky for me. I'm leaving in two more days to the Philippines to visit my sweetheart. Give her copy of our petition and I-134 so she will have it for the interview.

Dang... 118 days! Almost 4 months... Hopefully you’ll get it in the mail today! If not, it’s still nice you get to distract yourself by being with your fiancée. It’s been crazy here lately, it’s too hot then it will rain for a few minutes / hours. 😂 Have fun! Enjoy the early Christmas decorations! 😂

Timeline

Question the date on the noa1 do we use the date they recieved it in first box or the date that the notice . Example on my paper noa1 it says we recieved your potion on June 11 . Then it says date of noa letter june 14

Lol potion ... petition*

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Timeline
14 hours ago, Dale. said:

It doesn't get any easier.  119 days here still waiting.  

youve been waiting for a while. you or your partner should just go ahead and call if you havent.

seems like maybe lost in the mail at this point? idk if youve called yet or not though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kumbaya said:

youve been waiting for a while. you or your partner should just go ahead and call if you havent.

seems like maybe lost in the mail at this point? idk if youve called yet or not though.

The process takes 5 to 7 months and we have only been waiting 4.  It's not lost they have it, it's just taking longer than some others.  

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Dale. said:

The process takes 5 to 7 months and we have only been waiting 4.  It's not lost they have it, it's just taking longer than some others.  

im saying may be lost in the mail, things dont seem to be updating on the web. but do you  😀

Edited by kumbaya

Timeline
3 minutes ago, kumbaya said:

im saying may be lost in the mail, things dont seem to be updating on the web. but do you  😀

How about you focus on your petition instead of focusing on someone elses and keep negative comments to your self? 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

Question the date on the noa1 do we use the date they recieved it in first box or the date that the notice . Example on my paper noa1 it says we recieved your potion on June 11 . Then it says date of noa letter june 14

Lol potion ... petition*

My app kept using the "received" date - June 21 - But I just went with my "notice" date - June 26 - because that's what people seem to go by on here & I didn't want to get my hopes up with the earlier date - though it was only a few days :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

How about you focus on your petition instead of focusing on someone elses and keep negative comments to your self? 

lol not sure how that was negative but ok I get you all are stressed so I won’t take this personal. peace and blessings to all of you guys haha.  

super aggressive for no reason. . many people have said they called and got their approval. maybe try something different. good lucK and maybe don’t read into things so much 😉

Edited by kumbaya

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.