BoyzT1

Been refused my K1 visa

52 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, BoyzT1 said:

Hello guys I have been denied my fiancée visa with the reason that the pictures wasn’t real which I don’t know how to make it real, can I apply again, make an appeal(which the officer said my application has ended) so what should I do? 

Please I do need your advice  

you can apply again but with a K1 denial you can't appeal it.

I would recommend you marry in their country and apply for a spouse visa.

There is no appeal for K1.

Please explain how the consular did not believe the pictures were real. Do you mean that s/he thought the pictures were doctored (photoshopped)?

The only way to resolve this is to have real evidence. What is your history together? How many times have you visited each other? How long have you known each other?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

13 minutes ago, BoyzT1 said:

Hello guys I have been denied my fiancée visa with the reason that the pictures wasn’t real which I don’t know how to make it real, can I apply again, make an appeal(which the officer said my application has ended) so what should I do? 

Please I do need your advice  

You can requested a review by the consulate general.  Whether or not they will do it is another question.  

ChickBoy

1 minute ago, BoyzT1 said:

What’s the process of requesting for the review?

@BoyzT1,

Before you rush to try to get reconsideration you need to identify why they denied your K1. You say the photos were called fake. The question I asked is why did the officer think they were fake? Because even if you were to get someone else to look at your case, they may still see the same issue as the last officer. If there is enough reason to deny your case (like insufficient evidence), even if it is re-evaluated, the result will be the same.

And again, K1's are very rarely appealed.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Probably relationship not real.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

@BoyzT1

And again, K1's are very rarely appealed.

Appealed might definitionaly be too strong a word.  Rarely subsequently reviewed. 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
6 minutes ago, BoyzT1 said:

It is very real and I have even asked him to move to the UK n there is no point to relocate to the US since I have my everything here 

then why are you applying for a visa if you don't want to move?

Also, you keep dodging the question about the photos. Why were they denied? Did you photoshop them? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, BoyzT1 said:

Becos we asked someone to take us the pics few of them, no photoshop 

That doesn't make any sense. Someone takes photos of you and the consular officer says they are fake? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, BoyzT1 said:

He said we hired someone to take us pics which we didn’t just strangers and we asked them to take pics that’s all.

Didn't you submit any other evidence besides the photos? Like letter, passport stamps, plane tickets or so?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.