2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, KnJ24 said:

Hello,

Just received interview date for AOS, only 2 months after filing! Wow, moving so much faster than I could have imagined.

Filed: 5/8

Biometrics: 6/4

Interview scheduled for: 8/22

No word on the EAD or AP, though I guess it wont matter after the interview.

Updated our timeline for all to see.

Best of luck to everyone 🙂

Congrats thats great news!

Do you mind if I ask where in Ohio around? We are in the Cincinnati area now and filed late May, so we are hoping for a date soon like yours! 

Still awaiting biometrics after receiving NOA 1 on May 20th. 

I raised a service request 28 days ago, to date I have received nothing and the status is still 'not assigned to an officer'. Anyone STILL  in the same boat?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, lonesurvivor said:

Congrats thats great news!

Do you mind if I ask where in Ohio around? We are in the Cincinnati area now and filed late May, so we are hoping for a date soon like yours! 

We are in central Ohio, through the Columbus office. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Reed1812 said:

I raised a service request 28 days ago, to date I have received nothing and the status is still 'not assigned to an officer'. Anyone STILL  in the same boat?

@Reed1812 I am too received my NOA1 on May 20th. Called them and requested 2 weeks ago (7/12) but I think it will take  30 days? 

Still nothing.... I just know my case is in national benefits center. Let me know if you have any update!

2 hours ago, Reed1812 said:

Same here man, its a brutal wait. I did receive a response to my SR today but it was just generic to say my AOS is being processed by my local office so no help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Reed1812 said:

We are still without biometrics,  notice date may 20th.  Called last Friday and placed third service request,  this is ridiculous 

YMMV

20 minutes ago, payxibka said:

We are still without biometrics,  notice date may 20th.  Called last Friday and placed third service request,  this is ridiculous 

What did they tell you once 30 days passed from your first request? Mine SR expires Thursday 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Reed1812 said:

What did they tell you once 30 days passed from your first request? Mine SR expires Thursday 

They took the second telling me a "note" was being sent to the service center to request the appointment be made.  We are supposed to hear by 8.3.19

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
On 7/12/2019 at 7:59 AM, MaryDave1992 said:

Yup... and after 30 days, still nothing.

What is the USCIS number and extension to talk to a representative? I have a few questions to ask them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 hours ago, Reed1812 said:

we're still waiting too :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 hours ago, KnJ24 said:

Hello,

Just received interview date for AOS, only 2 months after filing! Wow, moving so much faster than I could have imagined.

Filed: 5/8

Biometrics: 6/4

Interview scheduled for: 8/22

No word on the EAD or AP, though I guess it wont matter after the interview.

Updated our timeline for all to see.

Best of luck to everyone 🙂

I'm so happy for you! Thank you for updating the timeline! Can you also share what your notification process was like? Did you only receive the interview letter in the mail or did you notice a change on the website or get an email/text about a letter being sent before you received it. If there were changes on the website, which website and what changes did you have?

I'm curious if my stalking the website is in vain or if I will actually see movement on there before I get an interview letter (which feels like it will be 100 years from now haha) Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 hours ago, KnJ24 said:

We are in central Ohio, through the Columbus office. 

Wow, congratulations! I am from Columbus Ohio. I filled for AOS on May 13th and still haven't received my biometrics appointment . 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Moon&Stars said:

I'm so happy for you! Thank you for updating the timeline! Can you also share what your notification process was like? Did you only receive the interview letter in the mail or did you notice a change on the website or get an email/text about a letter being sent before you received it. If there were changes on the website, which website and what changes did you have?

I'm curious if my stalking the website is in vain or if I will actually see movement on there before I get an interview letter (which feels like it will be 100 years from now haha) Thanks!

We just received the letter in the mail. We were thinking it would take a lot longer so we didn't start looking at the website yet, and did not get any texts or emails. During the K1 process we were glued to the website, but this time we figured we would take it easy and wait a few months before getting anxious about it.

37 minutes ago, Daria123 said:

Wow, congratulations! I am from Columbus Ohio. I filled for AOS on May 13th and still haven't received my biometrics appointment . 

Thanks! I'm sure yours will come soon too. 🙂

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, amalam said:

I also sent to the Chicago Lock-box. We called them last Friday and they initiated a service request. No update yet. Too long of a wait for the biometrics. Crazy!

Same. We called an initiated a service request but they said that would take 15-30 days 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sure what is holding this up but it’s so stressful!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 hours ago, Reed1812 said:

Yes still waiting unfortunately. I wonder why this is happening!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.