dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 5/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, Mrs. RiRi G said:

What was the issue with the format?

I forgot to double check the file again and the pdf file is still editable because I filled it out electronically, therefore they asked to re-submit the one that is not editable.

have called NVC regarding my civil docs status, they said it's because I've requested for a relocation of the interview to a different country and thus, it needs to be sort out first before they can accept all my civil docs and CC'ed my case. 

Looks like it's gonna be another 2-3 weeks wait for me :(

Edited by vince88

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/22/2019 at 8:26 PM, Motongever said:

I CC’d just May 20th and received an interview date today for June 17th at Manila Embassy for IR5 visa. So quick, but I am excited to reunite with dad! 😃

congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:10 PM, The Rock ll said:

Kids school issue...

that but hope you did proof it to them. wish you good luck

someone else did it and was approved but still waiting  for their husband CC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, GabLuc said:

Case completed this morning. 

We had to resubmit marriage cert, the operator told us it's there 2 times. He said there was a glitch. 

We jus got case complete. 

Also there are only 2 cases for my embassy and we're number 2! 

congratulations!!! onto the next one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

How long does it takes for the NVC to schedule the interview in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil? 

We got CC last Tuesday May 21st.

depend on your embassy

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Same here. My 3 weeks are up today and there is no federal holiday on thursday

You should call them tomorrow to have it escalate it to a supervisor. I did the same thing (called exactly 3 weeks after submitting) and I got CC 2 days later. 

Guys im so nervous today. Its been already 3rd day that i cant submit immigrant applocation. When im submitting his all previous adresses he lived( they are like 6-7) and saving or moving to the next page, the page becomes blank and everything starts over. Im nauseated by entering these adresses over and over. Dont u know what to do? I tried different browsers, laptop, ipad, computer and still the same thing!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Shahzoda said:

Guys im so nervous today. Its been already 3rd day that i cant submit immigrant applocation. When im submitting his all previous adresses he lived( they are like 6-7) and saving or moving to the next page, the page becomes blank and everything starts over. Im nauseated by entering these adresses over and over. Dont u know what to do? I tried different browsers, laptop, ipad, computer and still the same thing!!!

We had the same issue as each page is timed and had so many addresses to input.

What you need to do is go ahead an put random addresses/dates really quick (for the total addresses you need) and click to the next page so it will save. Then easily go back to the address page and fix all the random addresses to the correct ones.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.