dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Is my pleasure to announce my Stepdaughter and stepson CC. Today, one at 10:34 and the other one at 10:49 am NY time. I found that by logging into the CEAC but I just got the email with documentarily qualified, now at 11:16 am

First Submission: March 20

RFE: April 1

Second Submission:  April 1

RFE: April 16

Third Submission:  April 26

Documentarily Qualified: May 17

Congrats! 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Thanks. Im so glad that I'm done with my steps. Now I have to wait to see what will happen with my hubby since I get the RFE on may 7 and I re-upload on the same day.

he is the last one you wait for CC right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Thanks. Im so glad that I'm done with my steps. Now I have to wait to see what will happen with my hubby since I get the RFE on may 7 and I re-upload on the same day.

7 minutes ago, nyokie said:

see I told you not Monday congrats so happy for y'all. @Kartinee23 I told you around this time people will start getting updates.

Nyokie you are right with the time gurl! 😁🙌🏼

Jennifer! I’m so happy to finally see this!!!! Yayay! I like our whatsapp group 🤗

Edited by Kartinee23

5 minutes ago, nyokie said:

he is the last one you wait for CC right?

yes, he is my last one. 

8 minutes ago, Motongever said:

Congrats! 🎉 

thanks😁😄

Timeline

watch on Monday they will change the website and put they working on cases that was received  April 23 -24 or even 25.

knowing they already done them.

4 hours ago, GabLuc said:

you havent updated your timeline. Update it so we can see where you are in the process, if you ask for assistance.

Oh yeah,forgot about that. Thanx for telling me that. Btw did u submit the documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, pinkmuffinparis said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you all the exiting news that I just received. 

NOA2: 4/2/19

NVC received: 4/15/19

Case Number: 5/8/19

Submitted all documents: 5/16/19

-All documents that I submitted were accepted but they asked me to submit one more document 5/16/19 @1:30pm. 

-Submitted document 5/16/19 @5:30pm. (Right after work lol)

-CC: 5/17:19 @12:00pm

I am still in shock. If I hadn’t forgotten to submit 1 document I would gotten in a 0 days (just 6 hours).  I was expecting a response in 3 weeks since they had already reviewed everything once. Thank you visa journey and to all of you for your helpful posts. I couldn’t have done it without all the tips I saw in this group. I wish you all a speedy process and stay blessed 

Wow! What was the document again? The assets right?

Timeline
2 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Anyone know what date they are on for reviews??? 

Hi, yesterday (may 16th) we got our case and invoice number at nvc, uscis sent our case on april 18th, and was recieved at nvc on april 25th, so maybe you will hear something if your case was sent around those dates, hope it helps.🙃

Timeline
11 minutes ago, pinkmuffinparis said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you all the exiting news that I just received. 

-All documents that I submitted were accepted but they asked me to submit one more document 5/16/19 @1:30pm. 

I am still in shock. If I hadn’t forgotten to submit 1 document I would gotten in a 0 days (just 6 hours).  I was expecting a response in 3 weeks since they had already reviewed everything once. Thank you visa journey and to all of you for your helpful posts. I couldn’t have done it without all the tips I saw in this group. I wish you all a speedy process and stay blessed 

WOW WHAT A BIG MOVED. CONGRATS.

Hi guys, I’m having a tough time thinking this through... I just did my police clearance and they insisted on using my names as it is in my passport, the thing is we used my husband’s surname and not mine for filing, so now my passport and clearance bears my maiden name. Isn’t this going to be a problem, I don’t wanna get an RFE😢

18 minutes ago, pinkmuffinparis said:

You're so damn lucky. I have not seen this one before. Congrats 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Pom1 said:

Hi guys, I’m having a tough time thinking this through... I just did my police clearance and they insisted on using my names as it is in my passport, the thing is we used my husband’s surname and not mine for filing, so now my passport and clearance bears my maiden name. Isn’t this going to be a problem, I don’t wanna get an RFE😢

I think you should be fine with that because some people did it. if I was you I will get a new passport.

1 hour ago, Shahzoda said:

Oh yeah,forgot about that. Thanx for telling me that. Btw did u submit the documents?

No, fees are still in process. Praying to submit on Monday! 

God has been good to us thus far. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.