dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cass4644 said:

Hi All, just very interesting,  I called NVC yesterday and said no more interview in June, but just few mins ago, we received interviews date by email. 

pd: Oct 2016

cc: 29 Mar

interview date received : 22 May 

interview date: 24 Jun

Visa type: F2A

Hong Kong embassy 

Congrats! That’s why @Kartinee23 said it’s no way to trust NVC anymore. Lol

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

20 hours ago, sahoni said:

Can u imagine!!! That’s my dream too, first anniversary in June 7 and we’re going to pass it far away from each other 😞

Ahhh my first anniversary is may 26.. 

Hopeful the end is near lovely.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sadee said:

Has anyone there for Montreal consulate with case completed in April got interview schedule, my CC April 17 EB3 Category, Montreal consulate?

Hi! I tagged you in EB Montreal group. 

On 5/21/2019 at 1:29 PM, jeanita68 said:

I just called also and they told me they are still scheduling for june maybe different embassy..🤷‍♀️

for santo domingo?

20 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

for santo domingo?

Yes.. that was on monday. But... ive been hearing they are done for june in all embassy. Ill call right now again and ask. Ill get back to u in about 1 hr. 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes.. that was on monday. But... ive been hearing they are done for june in all embassy. Ill call right now again and ask. Ill get back to u in about 1 hr. 🤷‍♀️

lol thank you. let me know if you get through to them. I'm in D.R. right now with my husband for a few days. Hopefully the next time I come back it's for his interview. our anniversary is July 2 so hoping they can give us an interview before that date or around that date. :)

29 minutes ago, Mrs clarke said:

After the interview the co tells you when to pick the passport or when it will be delivered to you...my status showed issued after I was done with my interview( last Thursday) and was told to pick my passport today I picked it today and will be traveling on Saturday. wish you all the best for the rest of your journey

Thank you for replying 👏🏽 My interview was Tuesday May 14 and for entire week it shows nothing but ready as before the interview, may 21 shows administrative processing and Today  May 22 shows issued. Hope it doesn’t take another week to pick up the passport 

35 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

lol thank you. let me know if you get through to them. I'm in D.R. right now with my husband for a few days. Hopefully the next time I come back it's for his interview. our anniversary is July 2 so hoping they can give us an interview before that date or around that date. :)

Yes the Rep just confirmed they are done with June. But as we know they are never really done cause someone will end up with a June interview. I don’t understand their scheduling system. But anyway she said they will start beginning of June giving out interviews for July. 

When is your CC date, mines is May 3rd. I was really hoping for a June interview. I’ll be in DR May 31 to June 11. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.