Boiler

HOUSE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP WARNS IT WILL CUT OFF ANY FIRMS THAT CHALLENGE INCUMBENTS

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL Campaign Committee warned political strategists and vendors Thursday night that if they support candidates mounting primary challenges against incumbent House Democrats, the party will cut them off from business.

The news was officially announced Friday morning, paired with a statement on the committee’s commitment to diversity in consulting — “which, obviously, is just to give themselves cover,” a Democratic political consultant who learned of it Thursday told The Intercept. The consultant asked for anonymity given their relationship with the DCCC, and the party organization’s professed strategy of blacklisting firms that don’t fall in line.

To apply to become a preferred vendor in the 2020 cycle, firms must agree to a set of standards that includes agreeing not to work with anyone challenging an incumbent.

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/22/house-democratic-leadership-warns-it-will-cut-off-any-firms-who-challenge-incumbents/

No more AOC's.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

7 minutes ago, Boiler said:

THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL Campaign Committee warned political strategists and vendors Thursday night that if they support candidates mounting primary challenges against incumbent House Democrats, the party will cut them off from business.

The news was officially announced Friday morning, paired with a statement on the committee’s commitment to diversity in consulting — “which, obviously, is just to give themselves cover,” a Democratic political consultant who learned of it Thursday told The Intercept. The consultant asked for anonymity given their relationship with the DCCC, and the party organization’s professed strategy of blacklisting firms that don’t fall in line.

To apply to become a preferred vendor in the 2020 cycle, firms must agree to a set of standards that includes agreeing not to work with anyone challenging an incumbent.

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/22/house-democratic-leadership-warns-it-will-cut-off-any-firms-who-challenge-incumbents/

No more AOC's.

Well lets just not dilly dally around about pretending there is a deep state any longer

we are doing a pretty good job of exposing ourselves as the intolerant party of tolerance and inclusion......

frankly I like AOC for the same reasons some of you guys like Trump, she is not your normal everyday politician and even though some of her views are pretty extreme, i think she is going to cause a lot of damage to the establishment of the democratic party

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

3 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

we are doing a pretty good job of exposing ourselves as the intolerant party of tolerance and inclusion......

frankly I like AOC for the same reasons some of you guys like Trump, she is not your normal everyday politician and even though some of her views are pretty extreme, i think she is going to cause a lot of damage to the establishment of the democratic party

you are correct she is going to put a lot of Repubs in office 2020

Timeline

There was a similar scenario in the UK involving Labour and Momentum, much easier to take over a party that create your own.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

you are correct she is going to put a lot of Repubs in office 2020

i doubt that.

but i guess she makes a convenient boogeyman for the right to try and exploit

what's funny is if there were a twitter war between her and trump, that would probably be entertaining and cause MSM to explode from both sides

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

3 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

i doubt that.

but i guess she makes a convenient boogeyman for the right to try and exploit

what's funny is if there were a twitter war between her and trump, that would probably be entertaining and cause MSM to explode from both sides

Amen  to that. Trumps use of bombastic twitter is not to my liking

Oddly enough Trump is one of the more centered  arguably left of center Pubs in the white house in recent history

11 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Oddly enough Trump is one of the more centered  arguably left of center Pubs in the white house in recent history

What are you talking about???? Don't you know that Trump is a far right wing racist????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

And a Fat Orange Nixon and a Mango Mussolini!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

8 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

This is what really exposes the bias in the news media (not talking about the opinion media), Trump and AOC are similar in their mentality (not politics), but the media loves one and hates the other.  I wonder why?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Boiler said:

No more AOC's.

Don't the Democrats have a history of fixing elections?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Don't the Democrats have a history of fixing elections?

Correct

6 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

This is what really exposes the bias in the news media (not talking about the opinion media), Trump and AOC are similar in their mentality (not politics), but the media loves one and hates the other.  I wonder why?

you got it wrong.

the media loves trump, its why they microanalyze everything he says or does, because it gives them eyeballs

more eyeballs=more ratings.

they really don't care about his views, but they do care about catering to the people who love him on one side or people who hate watch on the other.

it is the same for AOC

this is why even non opinion media tries to report on every little stupid thing

"All publicity is good publicity, as long as they spell your name right."

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

i have no idea who originally said these, but this seems to be the mantra for everyone.

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

11 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

We really need a viable 3rd party to inject some perspective and get the republicrat coalitions back in focus. 

how can i give you infinite rep for this?

i think this is something that pretty much everyone here would jump on

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21