jg121783

New York County Declares Measles Outbreak, Bans Unvaccinated Children From Public Places

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Neonred said:

LOL  Really I should of had my head examined for getting myself into that situation.  Nothing good can come from working in a (small) office with your wife and your ex-wife, especially when your new wife is a hot tempered Russian. 

More like VJ idiot of the decade for me. 

sounds like this should have been a tv show.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

"One dentist, two wives"

"The dentist, his wife, and her enemy"

"Two dentists and the third wheel get fell in love with"

"Dentist's ex-wife purposely capped his wife's teeth backwards"

Oh, the headlines that could have been...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

"One dentist, two wives"

which whines the loudest, the drill or the ex?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Honest question here - how can the term "anti-vaxxer" be offensive if you've clearly and willingly stated, multiple times, that you choose not to vaccinate because you don't believe/trust/whatever them as they are currently produced and/or administered...? That's literally what you are - anti (against) vaccinating, no?

Just seems a bit dramatic to me. If navigating a particular topic of conversation is uncomfortable or offensive for you because of the use of (valid) terminology used while discussing said topic, then perhaps you could just choose to not participate in that dialogue, instead of calling for people to be banned. I think someone already said - if someone were calling you that, in a derogatory manner or along with some other choice derogatory words, that's a different story. But using the term alone seems pretty fair, given what's being discussed.

Side note: the existence and use of vaccinations saved my dad's life as a child, which I'm personally grateful for considering my existence is a direct result of his continued existence, so I'm pro-vaxxer myself. Feel free to use that term around me, no hard feelings here. :) 

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

"One dentist, two wives"

48 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

which whines the loudest, the drill or the ex?

Glad I could brighten your day....

I'll save the other stories for a different day.

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, Neonred said:

I'll save the other stories for a different day.

Spill the beans now.

Remember:

The most dangerous food is Wedding Cake.

Socrates died from an overdose of Wedlock.

Why do most husbands die first?  They WANT to.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).