jg121783

New York County Declares Measles Outbreak, Bans Unvaccinated Children From Public Places

66 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I know where I think you are headed and I am not going there in this thread. I politely told you I agreed they were very different in the way one a law suit may be decided by a lower court and affirmed by all appeals it's so cut and dried and one law suit could go up several steps and is open to way more debate and is not  as easily cut and dried. Start another thread or hit me up on the black phone but lets not derail the thread please. You still my boy 

Now what I am trying to figure out is JG offended by the term anti vaxxer or by the fact we think he is anti-vaccine and  and that offends him.  He said he does not vaccinate his kids or believes in there safety,  so in my humble opinion that pretty much makes you anti Vaccine (at least for you). If I believe abortion is wrong for me, but still support it, I am still Pro Choice. If I am against abortion then Anti Abortion pretty much describes my position with no derogs in it at all. 

What am I missing here?

He is saying he is not anti-vaccine so don't call him that. Which is what I was getting at in my example. However as far as banning the term itself I don't see it. It's a legitimate term. That's all I was saying. Not sure where you think I was headed, but you are right, we are beating a dead horse now. Back to topic.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

14 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

He is saying he is not anti-vaccine so don't call him that. Which is what I was getting at in my example. However as far as banning the term itself I don't see it. It's a legitimate term. That's all I was saying. Not sure where you think I was headed, but you are right, we are beating a dead horse now. Back to topic.

If you dont vaccinate your kids and dont trust vaccines how can you be anything other than anti-vaccine ? Your opinion??

Its kind of like the other day when i said I want anti-obama and you posted a funny meme . Man I should have so reported you for that  😂

All joking aside when Obama gave the order to get Oboma Bin Laden and many on the right wing found avenues to criticize him, I was very vocal in disagreement. I am sure there were other times I defended him 

31 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

All joking aside when Obama gave the order to get Oboma Bin Laden and many on the right wing found avenues to criticize him, I was very vocal in disagreement. I am sure there were other times I defended him 

I was here, there weren’t. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

1 minute ago, spookyturtle said:

I was here, there weren’t. 

What does that even mean ?

35 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

If you dont vaccinate your kids and dont trust vaccines how can you be anything other than anti-vaccine ? Your opinion??

Its kind of like the other day when i said I want anti-obama and you posted a funny meme . Man I should have so reported you for that  😂

I agree with your assessment. I'm not defending his position and I'm not bored enough to argue about it yet. Just saying I don't see the term itself as being offensive. I couldn't see any rationale that would say we cant use the term anti-vaxxer. 

43 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I was just giving you a hard time. I know you gave him credit a few times. Just like I gave Trump credit a few times. Didn't mean you liked Obama or I like Trump, and I wouldn't say we made a habit of it, but I think gave credit when credit was due.

16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I agree with your assessment. I'm not defending his position and I'm not bored enough to argue about it yet. Just saying I don't see the term itself as being offensive. I couldn't see any rationale that would say we cant use the term anti-vaxxer. 

Then we  agree. Its about as un offensive as it comes .

15 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I was just giving you a hard time. I know you gave him credit a few times. Just like I gave Trump credit a few times. Didn't mean you liked Obama or I like Trump, and I wouldn't say we made a habit of it, but I think gave credit when credit was due.

I was joking obviously about reporting you. It was spot on and funny 

14 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Nope, I actually remember spitting out my drink IRL a couple of times. 

Spooks often has selective memory disorder. And s usually they guy in the room that rarely gets a joke , unless you spell it out

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I agree they are in different ball parks. I am anti-Hate, Anti-Illegal Immigration,  Anti-Sex Trafficking . etc

I am also anti-hate and anti illegal  immigration, but the sex trafficking I haven't made up my mind on yet.

I'm definately pro vaccination.  I thought in most areas kids could not attend public schools without vaccinations.

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.