2,985 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I sent my I-360 -April 11 2019 but still didn’t get any updates. I don’t know if they get it.Β 

I mean. I have track number and it’s shows that they got it April 15 by why they do not sent me any receipt number?πŸ€”πŸ˜±

Β 

Should it takes so long?

Who was applying around this months? For how long you were waiting for receipt number or for email notifications?

Β 

I start worrying🀭😨

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Yes, you must have originalΒ packet you submitted β€œjust in case” but not necessary, usually I hear very rare they ask you you for a document. When do you have the interview? Your lawyer should have that packet, just ask for a copy.Β 

Thank you! I amΒ so thrilled about my I131/APΒ 

I got a copy of the entire file today except a few documents like original interview Notice, I-94 and an original certificate which I assume they sent. But InΒ the file there was a copy of the interview Notice which @kleenexΒ said was ok to bringΒ 

Edited by Trizzle
Spelling

23 minutes ago, SssMay said:

Hi folks, I have a question with my ead renewal. I applied renewal on February and received the receipt at the same month. But when I checked uscis website, there is no submitted date showed under my case. Does anyone know if this normal?Β Β 

image1.jpeg

I also find a different description from the old uscis website.Β 

Β 

55678990.jpeg

Edited by SssMay

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

I got a copy of the entire file today except a few documents like original interview Notice, I-94 and an original certificate which I assume they sent. But InΒ the file there was a copy of the interview Notice which @kleenexΒ said was ok to bringΒ 

Yes, I agree with @kleenexΒ all those documents handy. I haven’t go to interview but my lawyer told me to have all ready in a folder to bring when the time comes. They are not supposed to ask you for anything but it is best to bring it.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, HolaBola31 said:

Hi guys!

I sent my I-360 -April 11 2019 but still didn’t get any updates. I don’t know if they get it.Β 

I mean. I have track number and it’s shows that they got it April 15 by why they do not sent me any receipt number?πŸ€”πŸ˜±

Β 

Should it takes so long?

Who was applying around this months? For how long you were waiting for receipt number or for email notifications?

Β 

I start worrying🀭😨

It takes around 2 weeks to get the Noa’s Receipts so maybe in a few days more plus your lawyer gets them all because VawaΒ is protected by law

On 4/25/2019 at 7:22 AM, Allrounder said:

Good morning visa journey family, please i need help on this, i am March 2018 filer, haven't heard anything from USCIS but the regular messages of WE ARE STILL REVIEWING YOUR CASE every two weeks. I stayed out of my home country for 6 years b4 moving to the united states, in case i am being asked for good moral character, am i suppose to bring it from my home country and the country i lived in for 6yrs b4 moving to the USA. Please any body with an idea should let me know. God bless us all.

Am may 2018 filer, please when do you start getting this message,was it after 12month?

10 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

It takes around 2 weeks to get the Noa’s Receipts so maybe in a few days more plus your lawyer gets them all because VawaΒ is protected by law

Β 

10 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Thank you for your respond! Okay. I will try to wait patiently ☺️

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
On 4/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, sandranj said:

USCIS sometimes inform they received the RFE answer, but most of the time they do not inform ok, then don'tΒ worry about it.Β Once they put that your AOS is pending you can file I-765 category C9 to obtain a work permit. If your wife is harassing you file a restraining order against her.

@sandranjΒ so how will I know that they have put my i485 on pending cause it’s still showing same status that request for initial evidence ?? How will I know if my i485 is in pending cause I will soon be renewing my ead and do I have to pay for the renewal and where should I send the renewal of i765 to ? Thank so muchΒ 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Blunt said:

@sandranjΒ so how will I know that they have put my i485 on pending cause it’s still showing same status that request for initial evidence ?? How will I know if my i485 is in pending cause I will soon be renewing my ead and do I have to pay for the renewal and where should I send the renewal of i765 to ? Thank so muchΒ 

USCIS website is not reliable. There is no fee to renew the EAD using the same category but lately, USCIS keeps sending the I-765 back and asking for the fees and I have no idea why because the Law clearly states there is no fee to renew then just in case submit form I-912 along with the form to renew.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh I see..not long ago..I believe they probably checking to see the content of the package you sent..did you get a prima facie yet? If yes cool..then if not yet..they probably checking to see that your application establishes a prima facie determination as they say..overall..just know they are at work on your case! Wish you speedy victory!

Yes I received a one year PF

Timeline
9 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

Β 

Thank you for your respond! Okay. I will try to wait patiently ☺️

Remember that all goes to your lawyer sometimes they get mail but don’t go through quickly so after 21 days you must keep calling the lawyer to get a copy of your NOA’s receipts.

USCIS website isn’t reliable sometimes they post notifications sometimes don’t ... just be alert!

Timeline
11 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Am may 2018 filer, please when do you start getting this message,was it after 12month?

It might never change, the website isn’t reliable.

Vawa takes about 14-18 months average to get approved up to 33 months the longest I heard...then you have to wait for either Courtesy Letter or Interview Noticied. Good Luck and be Patient, very patient ...

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.