GemmaBruce99

I have NOA2 but no USCIS update

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Very normal! Not everything updates at the same time. Congratulations!

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/17/19 - AOS Packet Mailed

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

08/16/19 - Biometric Appt.

09/25/19 - Interview Ready to be Scheduled

10/16/19 - Interview was Scheduled

12/05/19 - Interview Day

❤️ From Worlds Apart... to a Lifetime Together!! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I got my NoA2 dated on Feb. 4. 

As of today March 18 (over 6wks now). I still haven't heard anything from NVC.

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, kingdomcome84 said:

If its been longer than 6 weeks i would be ringing them constantly! I call everyday lol

Timeline

Very normal. I've been approved at my interview now and that site still says case received and I'm way on from that stage now. It's kinda like they aren't really keeping up. If you've got your NOA2 just crack on getting ready for the next stage because trust me this part goes  very quickly!

Timeline
1 minute ago, helen83 said:

Very normal. I've been approved at my interview now and that site still says case received and I'm way on from that stage now. It's kinda like they aren't really keeping up. If you've got your NOA2 just crack on getting ready for the next stage because trust me this part goes  very quickly!

Thank you!

The waiting is killing me slowly but surely.  Hoping the next couple months goes quickly

Timeline
Just now, GemmaBruce99 said:

Thank you!

The waiting is killing me slowly but surely.  Hoping the next couple months goes quickly

I gave it a week I think and then rang the NVC. Within 2 weeks they had my case number and once you have that you can start booking the medical and such. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, helen83 said:

The USCIS have done there part for now its all over to the NVC so direct enquiries there now :)

yeah i have been calling, its been 3 weeks!  Ill give it another week.  Our I-129F was approved in 116 days which was surprisingly quick

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
3 hours ago, kingdomcome84 said:

Try and call them, because my f call like Monday and they told her no case number yet and we got it the second day. one love 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 3/18/2019 at 10:14 AM, GemmaBruce99 said:

yeah i have been calling, its been 3 weeks!  Ill give it another week.  Our I-129F was approved in 116 days which was surprisingly quick

Wow! That’s a huge blessing! Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My visa is at hand, my USCIS case status is still 'Received' and after approval I started to get bi-weekly 'No news' email notifications. By the way, I am still getting them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/18/2019 at 4:05 PM, helen83 said:

Congrats! 😊 

My I129F was approved Tuesday, got the notice in the mail Friday.

I tried to update my email on the NVC website but it kept saying 'Invalid Birthday' which is untrue. Did you have this experience? What should I do? Most importantly, NVC asks for attachments, do K1 Visa applicants have to attach documents?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Oko Vicki said:

Congrats! 😊 

My I129F was approved Tuesday, got the notice in the mail Friday.

I tried to update my email on the NVC website but it kept saying 'Invalid Birthday' which is untrue. Did you have this experience? What should I do? Most importantly, NVC asks for attachments, do K1 Visa applicants have to attach documents?

No attachments

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/18/2019 at 9:53 AM, GemmaBruce99 said:

I received my NOA2 of approval but it still says case received on the USCIS APP and website, is this normal?

Why are you concerned?  Tbe paper notice is the important one

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.