1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/30/2020 at 8:30 AM, Skeiamn said:

I never received my noticed and it said to notify USCIS by 05/30/20 which I did today as I checked my informed delivery today and it still wasn’t there. I then submitted one of those request for a copy....June 21! Wow that’s crazy...going to call them Monday. 

#SRC

315B5F43-2784-4CB2-859E-C91737FD395A.thumb.jpeg.2aa31e78c14b920eaf859554edc94445.jpeg

I received an email today in response to my inquiry 

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. On May 15, 2020, we sent a Request for Evidence notice to you using the most recent address we have on file. The original notice should arrive within 45 days. 
Please follow any instructions on the notice, respond to the notice by the response deadline, and submit any requested information along with the original notice with your response. 

🙄 this isn’t helpful, you can’t say notify us by 05/30/20 - 15 days after the notice is mailed then say u should receive the original notice within 45 days. To add to that say response to the RFE before the deadline- how am I to know even know the deadline, suppose it’s like a day after I receive the notice or worst before. 🤯

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Skeiamn said:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. On May 15, 2020, we sent a Request for Evidence notice to you using the most recent address we have on file. The original notice should arrive within 45 days. 
Please follow any instructions on the notice, respond to the notice by the response deadline, and submit any requested information along with the original notice with your response. 

🙄 this isn’t helpful, you can’t say notify us by 05/30/20 - 15 days after the notice is mailed then say u should receive the original notice within 45 days. To add to that say response to the RFE before the deadline- how am I to know even know the deadline, suppose it’s like a day after I receive the notice or worst before. 🤯

That's frustrating given the gravity of the situation!

My wife and I are still waiting on some mystery notice (most likely an acknowledgment of an address change) that was supposed to be sent in January... We've made three service requests so far and still haven't received it.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

1 hour ago, Skeiamn said:

😔 try to get a secondary officer

AOS Approved in 308 days

Spoiler

Adjusted from Visa B1/B2 via Marriage to USC 

Sent Package July 26th 2016

EAD approved in (87 days)

Received EAD Combo Card (101 days)

Interview May 30th 2017 (308 days) 

Case Approved May 30th 2017 (308 days)

Greencard received June 7th 2017 (316 days)

ROC Approved in 955 Days (time affected by covid office closures)

Spoiler

Sent Package - 5/11/2019 - (0 days)

NOA Date - 5/14/2019  - (3 days) Conditional Greencard with ext expiration date 11/30/2020

Biometrics - 6/18/2019 - (38 days)

Transfer to NBC - 4/20/20 - (345 days)

Transfer back to Vermont Center - 4/21/20 (Never received that letter but USCIS agents over the phone advises this and have no explanation as to why it was transferred nor transferred back) - (346 days)

InfoPass - 11/20/20 (to get 1 year temp I-551 Stamp in Valid Passport) - (556 days)

Case Ready to be scheduled for interview - 1/4/2021 (601 days)

Interview Scheduled on 9/22/2021 for 10/20/2021

Interview Cancelled and Noticed Ordered 9/23/21

Interview Scheduled on 9/26/2021 for 10/28/2021

Interview Cancelled and Noticed Ordered 10/4/2021

Called to get info pass to get second i-551 stamp before it expires in November, They will call back within 2 weeks to schedule infopass - 10/6/21

Infopass scheduled for 10/26/21 and told 10/28/2021 Interview still on. Went to Interview. Told need to call USCIS for another infopass appointment. Emergency Infopass scheduled for 11/2/2021.

Infopass - I-551 Stamp - 11/2/2021

Case Approved January 28 2022 (955 days)

N-400 Application

FO: Atlanta, GA

Filed N-400 Online - 3/4/2022

Biometrics Reuse - 3/4/22 (Service Center NBC)

Interview Scheduled - 9/12/22

Interview Date - 10/19/22

Decision: Decision cannot be made at this time

Application Recommended to be approved and submitted for Quality Review - 10/26/22

Oath Ceremony will be scheduled 10/26/2022

OATH CEREMONY MAILED - 10/27/2022

Checked online Oath Ceremony is - 11/18/2022

I got approved today 😀 I received RFE for good faith marriage in last March and I mailed the response 3 weeks ago.   

Below are the additional evidences I've attached in the response:

Joint federal and state tax return

W-2 

Paystubs 

Joint bank account statements 

Joint credit card statements 

Joint car title and registration

Join auto insurance 

Joint health, dental, vision insurance

Joint gym membership

Life insurance beneficiary designation 

Retirement plan beneficiary designation

Trip reservations

2 affidavits from family and friends  

Photos 

I-765

3/11/19 - I-751 delivered to Phoenix

3/14/19 - Received NOA

5/9/19 - Biometrics done

3/27/20 - Received RFE (for good faith marriage)

5/18/20 - Response to RFE sent

6/8/20 - New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 6/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, immiatyf said:

When you apply for N400 online, can you add a letter asking for your i-751 and your N400 to be adjudicated at the same time?

Yes, you can add anything you like. There's no guarantee they'll look at it or adhere to your wish though.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ring of the lord said:

@Scandi did you apply for n400? I am about to file online but I need a bit of help, could you please give me the list of documents I’d need to upload 

Hey,

Everything you need to upload is on the N400 website application you can also save and do it later so take a look at it.

What I can suggest you is creating a folder on your computer where you will bring together all the document in order to be better organized.

Bon courage.

Spoiler

ROC Journey:

02/17/2019 90 days window open

02/28/2019 ROC Package mailed to Phoenix Lockbox DAY 1

03/02/2019...Received at Phoenix Lockbox DAY 2

03/05/2019...Credit Card Charged DAY 5

03/07/2019...Text message with Receipt # DAY 7 

XX/XX/XX...NOA1 Text & E-mail. (18-months extension)

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) I-551 stamp on passport for a 1-year extension

XX/XX/XX...Biometrics notice received - appointment date for (XX/XX/XX) - (Possible/Optional) Early Walk-in date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) Interview

XX/XX/XX....I-751 (XX days from NOA1) APPROVED

XX/XX/XX…Card ordered - Card mailed date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX...Approve notice received

Spoiler
Spoiler

35 minutes ago, Cocobongo said:

Hey,

Everything you need to upload is on the N400 website application you can also save and do it later so take a look at it.

What I can suggest you is creating a folder on your computer where you will bring together all the document in order to be better organized.

Bon courage.

I’m doing exactly the same, do I need to upload bank statements and utilities bill ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ring of the lord said:

@Scandi did you apply for n400? I am about to file online but I need a bit of help, could you please give me the list of documents I’d need to upload 

Yes I filed mine on May 1st.

I recommend that you start the online application now, and slowly work yourself through all the questions to know what they need from you. I did that, a week or so before I felt ready to submit. There were a few questions that I realized I needed more time to find the answers to (such as exact dates for work from 4-5 years ago and my husband's previous marriage dates etc. I had to go back and check previous applications to make sure I put the same dates).  

In the end of the online form it asks you to upload "required documents" (greencard, potentional divorce decree, tax returns etc), it will tell you exactly what to upload there based on the answers you gave when filing out the form. Then there will be a spot for "additional documents", this is where I uploaded the more important evidence from my ROC package (evidence of co-mingled finances and co-habitation from the day we got married) and then I focused on everything I could think of that I haven't sent before, that is all the evidence I had collected in between filing for ROC up until filing for the N-400.

Edited by Scandi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 6/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, Skeiamn said:

I finally got my notice....they want more evidence for good faith marriage. I sent them a lot of the things and they only listed three things (tax returns, lease and bank statements) I sent them utility bills, pics of our drivers license showing same address, pictures...I sent a lot of stuff. It’s my fault for not copying the file. Friday I will mail it off the evidence and photo copy it this time 🙄

thanks for all the suggestions I received on this matter I really appreciate it. 

#SRC.

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Scandi said:

Yes I filed mine on May 1st.

I recommend that you start the online application now, and slowly work yourself through all the questions to know what they need from you. I did that, a week or so before I felt ready to submit. There were a few questions that I realized I needed more time to find the answers to (such as exact dates for work from 4-5 years ago and my husband's previous marriage dates etc. I had to go back and check previous applications to make sure I put the same dates).  

In the end of the online form it asks you to upload "required documents" (greencard, potentional divorce decree, tax returns etc), it will tell you exactly what to upload there based on the answers you gave when filing out the form. Then there will be a spot for "additional documents", this is where I uploaded the more important evidence from my ROC package (evidence of co-mingled finances and co-habitation from the day we got married) and then I focused on everything I could think of that I haven't sent before, that is all the evidence I had collected in between filing for ROC up until filing for the N-400.

Can you upload as many as evidence you want online? I want to upload all the bank statements for the last 3 years, plus car titles, leases, etc. But not entirely sure if it was doable to upload all of them on "additional documents", is there a size limit in "additional documents"?

And I heard that sometimes there's a glitch that even after uploading all the documents online, it wont save them somehow and the whole section can be blank. That's my major concern reg filling online, not sure how people fix it?

Thank you!

Timeline
52 minutes ago, LaughingBuddha said:

Can you upload as many as evidence you want online? I want to upload all the bank statements for the last 3 years, plus car titles, leases, etc. But not entirely sure if it was doable to upload all of them on "additional documents", is there a size limit in "additional documents"?

And I heard that sometimes there's a glitch that even after uploading all the documents online, it wont save them somehow and the whole section can be blank. That's my major concern reg filling online, not sure how people fix it?

Thank you!

There is a size limit but for each document (think it's like 6mb or so). That limit is a little annoying, I had to scan my husband's old divorce decree into two PDFs, I tried to scan every page into one PDF but the file was too big to be uploaded. 

There is no limit of how many documents you can upload, to my knowledge. I uploaded every single bank statement for my ROC, so for the N-400 I only uploaded every third statement (as USCIS already have all of them anyway) apart from the time in between filing the ROC and the N-400, of those I uploaded every single one. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.