dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, kateree11 said:

Anyone who has submitted documents 2/13, has gotten reviewed already ? 

re-submitted on 12th feb, still waiting.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

No DamilolaA,

joint sponsor is not household member.  

He is third party.  he files his tax returns jointly with His wife. His wife is not working. (0 income)

So one of my relative suggested that I must include His wife’s I864-a bcz they have joint tax return. 

Timeline

2 hours ago, DamilolaA said:

Is your joint sponsor a household member? 

No DamilolaA,

He is third party.  he files his tax returns jointly with His wife. His wife is not working. (0 income)

So one of my relative suggested that I must include His wife’s I864-a bcz they have joint tax return.

20 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

No DamilolaA,

I asked the same question yesterday because I was facing the same thing. But I submitted it like that knowing that the main person I'm meant the requirements 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

I asked the same question yesterday because I was facing the same thing. But I submitted it like that knowing that the main person I'm meant the requirements 

Nicedamsel, 

I agree with you that we don't need to add household member because joint sponsor income is sufficient. 

But I want to make sure before submitting. 

Good luck to you. Hope you get positive response. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

No DamilolaA,

You do not need to submit his wife's I-864A as long as he meets the requirements. 

Timeline

Thank you DamilolaA,

I wont submit his wife's I864a. 

Only concern for me is now,  I have added his wife's name in his I864.  

" Income you are using from any other person who was counted in your household size " with Total current income: "0"

Thank you for your guidance DamilolaA. Good Luck.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

You do not need to submit his wife's I-864A as long as he meets the requirements. 

Thank you DamilolaA,

I wont submit his wife's I864a. 

Only concern for me is now,  I have added his wife's name in his I864.  

" Income you are using from any other person who was counted in your household size " with Total current income: "0"

Thank you for your guidance DamilolaA. Good Luck.

25 minutes ago, krazyprocess said:

Has anybody who got a case number recently been able to login to CEAC? I got my case number 2/22, still can't login today 2/26, can't get through to NVC via phone...am I doing something wrong?

I got my case number 2/21 and can’t sign in too. It’s not just you, i think everyone that got their case number recently can’t login as others here have the same issue in logging in, when we contact NVC they mention that they’re trying to fix the problem but still the same. 

10 hours ago, Nipun said:

Hi all. My I-130 got approved on Jan 30, 2019. Got an email today(feb 25, 2019) that NVC has received my petition but it hasn't been updated on the website yet. Can I know how many days it will take to receive the NVC case and invoice number?

It takes 8 weeks from Feb 25 to get a case number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.