dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Pls should I submit the cover letter. Is it necessary 

You are submitting online? It is not necessary. If they have to mail in, then yes. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

So these people really took the money and wont open the potral after a week...so over NVC🤬

I'm so sorry to hear.  Did you speak to supervisor now that it's Wednesday?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Marie85 said:

I'm so sorry to hear.  Did you speak to supervisor now that it's Wednesday?

Yes they said its a error and working on it and sent case to IT

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Yes they said its a error and working on it and sent case to IT

Did someone respond from the IT email you sent? 

On 2/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, aiyito said:

Thanks, I posted the document that I upload, I have a joint sponsor too. My case is IR2 (citizen child underage) but basically is the same.

Ivan.jpg

Juan.jpg

Javier.jpg

does anyone know what it means if there is a speech bubble in the column next to the date? I have one in the proof of domicile row but it doesn't say anything. 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:36 PM, aiyito said:

Actually 4 passport style photos, only because in my country they give you 4 passport pictures, they (in Chile) scanned and sent it to me and I uploaded just like that.

How long do it take after you submitted it to be accepted ? 

Did you receive document qualified email meaning case complete already? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, kateree11 said:

How long do it take after you submitted it to be accepted ? 

Did you receive document qualified email meaning case complete already? 

I filled DS260 01/02, and I uploaded some documents that day, then next day more documents and then 01/09. My case was completed 01/15 and yes the same day I received the email, actually I got the email first and on the page still was submitted until a couple of hours later that changed to accepted.

12 minutes ago, Cammy0505 said:

does anyone know what it means if there is a speech bubble in the column next to the date? I have one in the proof of domicile row but it doesn't say anything. 

I dont know but somebody already answered your question.

4 minutes ago, aiyito said:

I filled DS260 01/02, and I uploaded some documents that day, then next day more documents and then 01/09. My case was completed 01/15 and yes the same day I received the email, actually I got the email first and on the page still was submitted until a couple of hours later that changed to accepted.

I dont know but somebody already answered your question.

thanks for your response, do you think they count from when you first submitted ds-260 and first documents or after the day you submit everything ? 

Where did you receive the email, through the CEAC messages or regular email? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, kateree11 said:

thanks for your response, do you think they count from when you first submitted ds-260 and first documents or after the day you submit everything ? 

Where did you receive the email, through the CEAC messages or regular email? 

Im not an expert but I think it was count when I filled my DS260. I also Im following some latest NVC updates and I have the impression that everything is slower and slower everyday, there is not to many cases generated, also there is not to many cases closed and no interviews yet.

And first I received regular email and a couple of hours later CEAC

Hi everyone, 

For those waiting for case numbers, we just received our case number today - NVC received December 17 and we received case number via email on 6 Feb :)

Only problem is we can’t log in to the website, we just get an error: The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records.

Is anyone else having this issue or just us?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.