Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ethanx said:

Yay we are shipment twins 🤣. Today or tomorrow I’m sure it’ll change to Ready! Thank you again!

Yes, we are! I'm sure you're right! Thank you!

22 hours ago, JMEngland said:

Sadly, that's probably correct. Kyiv is regarded as always having record early interviews and even there it's already into the first week of April. I'd grab one of those May 9th appointments while you have the chance, you can always attempt to reschedule to an earlier date later but once the slots are gone, they're gone, and you don't know what day the next ones will be. 

GMEngland is correct, grab one now & hopefully an earlier slot will open up later for you to reschedule. Ghana's earliest is now at May 21 so yours is even better.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aross said:

According to SLEC u can also use your visa appointment confirmation as well. Check their website for all other documentation u will need

Ohhh thank you!!! 😊

57 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Everything is here.

Link to the Embassy Letter/P3/Checklist
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gN0SjyLEdkLj1WR7QuBDDJumcvByyGX/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt5aVD7vlHG-dgnzzKW_5ijRYpkrV5km/view?usp=sharing

Embassy letter for a non-immigrant K=1
https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Hank's website
http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Additional information can be found here:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html?firstTime=No

Also, there is a sub-forum for the Philippines here on VJ that you should be a part of. It's a good place to read what others are experiencing which will only prepare you for your interview. 
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Manila US Embassy states that a scanned copy of the signed I-134 is fine, if you don't have the original. 

Thank you so much! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sohamahmoud91 said:

Ours was shipped on 3/19 it’s now in ready status. For Cairo embassy you weren’t even allowed to pay the visa fee until it was in transit so we just paid it today and waiting for it to allow us to make the interview. Based on other users it takes about a day to register that you paid and let you schedule the interview. Next available interview is April 10 I really hope it opens up before that slot is taken. ☺️

I believe we're the only two cases that went to Cairo in this shipment!! Mine also changed to Ready. Did you send an email to Cairo embassy and they gave you instructions on how to start paying and then schedule the interview? 

Congratulations and good luck to both of us at Cairo :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Manny16 said:

I believe we're the only two cases that went to Cairo in this shipment!! Mine also changed to Ready. Did you send an email to Cairo embassy and they gave you instructions on how to start paying and then schedule the interview? 

Congratulations and good luck to both of us at Cairo :)

Congratulations to you too! I didn’t email them yet because when my visa status changed to ready I was able to move forward on my ustraveldocs website and print out the visa fee form. My fiancé took the form to a CIB bank today and paid the 4902 Egyptian pounds and got the receipt. After that I tried to use the CGI reference number from the receipt to schedule the interview appointment but it didn’t update yet. It takes about 1 business day to update so I’m hoping by tomorrow I can schedule it but since Egypt’s weekend is Friday and Saturday idk if this will count as a business day. Once I have an interview date I’m going to email the consulate because I know they require you to send a list of  your documents via Aramex courier service prior to your interview so I need to know which documents they’re requesting. Up to this point everything has been fairly clear but I hope they reach out to us first regarding what to send, a lot of people seem to get delayed because they’re not sure if they should wait to reach out to the Cairo consulate or not so I think once I have an interview date scheduled I will email them if they don’t email us and ask what to do because I don’t want to waste time. Also last I checked the next appointment is April 10. So nice to have a fellow Egyptian here 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Sohamahmoud91 said:

Congratulations to you too! I didn’t email them yet because when my visa status changed to ready I was able to move forward on my ustraveldocs website and print out the visa fee form. My fiancé took the form to a CIB bank today and paid the 4902 Egyptian pounds and got the receipt. After that I tried to use the CGI reference number from the receipt to schedule the interview appointment but it didn’t update yet. It takes about 1 business day to update so I’m hoping by tomorrow I can schedule it but since Egypt’s weekend is Friday and Saturday idk if this will count as a business day. Once I have an interview date I’m going to email the consulate because I know they require you to send a list of  your documents via Aramex courier service prior to your interview so I need to know which documents they’re requesting. Up to this point everything has been fairly clear but I hope they reach out to us first regarding what to send, a lot of people seem to get delayed because they’re not sure if they should wait to reach out to the Cairo consulate or not so I think once I have an interview date scheduled I will email them if they don’t email us and ask what to do because I don’t want to waste time. Also last I checked the next appointment is April 10. So nice to have a fellow Egyptian here 🙂

I'm just worried to start scheduling the interview without receiving their packet 3 instructions. I might email them first and see what the response is. I will update you if I do it differently. Hope it goes smoothly from this point going forward :)

Timeline

Anyone here who will do the interview in Manila Ph, What is the nearest interview schedule so far? We are still waiting for ours to be ready. Thanks much and good luck to everyone! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, ethanx said:

Yay we are shipment twins 🤣. Today or tomorrow I’m sure it’ll change to Ready! Thank you again!

Same for us. Still In Transit 😑🤷‍♀️

Timeline
1 hour ago, Angel & Joseph said:

Anyone here who will do the interview in Manila Ph, What is the nearest interview schedule so far? We are still waiting for ours to be ready. Thanks much and good luck to everyone! 😊

Try asking at the PH regional forum ☺️. They may have answers. I'm curious too although my CEAC status is ready and paid the interview fee, our plan for the interview date is not until May. Two more months of waiting 😥....

Edited by Imo34

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Imo34 said:

Try asking at the PH regional forum ☺️. They may have answers. I'm curious too although my CEAC status is ready and paid the interview fee, our plan for the interview date is not until May. Two more months of waiting 😥....

I suggest you start to reserve your schedule now because i heard mnl us embassy schedule is always packed! Lol

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Imo34 said:

I cant find anything from here about the nearest schedule of interview. Please share us once you do your booking. Planning to get the end of April slot. I hope i get one! 😭

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Angel & Joseph said:

I cant find anything from here about the nearest schedule of interview. Please share us once you do your booking. Planning to get the end of April slot. I hope i get one! 😭

👍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mousey said:

So nvc got our case March 13 and i called Monday (March 18) and got the case number but forgot to ask when exactly they assigned the number lol

It still shows "at nvc"... Means i didn't make the shipping on the 19? 🙁

Same here (NOA2 Feb. 14), had hoped we would have made it on the 19th shipment but no luck. But I´m still so excited, April 2 doesn´t feel that far away at all! And most likely and hopefully we´ll be on that shipment!! :D

So we got our case nr. now and I just booked my Medical for April 5th! Might as well be out in good time when you can, and I think there is a good chance it´ll add up with hopefully getting on the April 2 shipment, and then hooopefully getting interview late April/ early May in Stockholm (have to be real lucky though, I know)!  I´m starting to have my hopes up for POE end of May and a beautiful June wedding! (Nothing planned yet though  ;):D

event.pngevent.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.