Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

i would hope that is not the norm. she doesnt wear jewelry and we dont have an engagement ring. she did pick out some simple wedding bands for us but we will get them when she gets here so they can be properly sized...

It is not. We do not have and do notΒ plan on having American style engagement ring. Which was the answer we gave to the CO which was accepted without an issue.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, hato2207 said:

Hello, is anyone here get NVC case number from NOA2 1 Feb?

Not as of yesterday, we are 2/1 as well. I’m hoping by the end of this week but I realize it’s possible that it may be later.

Hi everyone. My fiancΓ© (USC) and IΒ filed in October and got my NOA2 a couple of days ago. I compiled our I-129F packet, and I want to do what I can to make this next stage as easy for my fiancΓ© to do as I can (I’m the more meticulous one in the relationship lol).

Β 

I’ve had a look at the K1 flowchart and guide here on VJ, but I’d really like some clarification on what we should be doing *now*, while our case is being forwarded to the NVC, and after it gets there. I’ve moved house since we filed too. Because I’m the beneficiary, when can I update my address? After our case has reached my consulate? When and how do I need to do my medical? Will I be told when and where to attend it?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Teacake said:

Hi everyone. My fiancΓ© (USC) and IΒ filed in October and got my NOA2 a couple of days ago. I compiled our I-129F packet, and I want to do what I can to make this next stage as easy for my fiancΓ© to do as I can (I’m the more meticulous one in the relationship lol).

Β 

I’ve had a look at the K1 flowchart and guide here on VJ, but I’d really like some clarification on what we should be doing *now*, while our case is being forwarded to the NVC, and after it gets there. I’ve moved house since we filed too. Because I’m the beneficiary, when can I update my address? After our case has reached my consulate? When and how do I need to do my medical? Will I be told when and where to attend it?

Just read through this thread. These very questions have been answered many times.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Tatjana&Velemir said:

While I am waiting for the hard copy of my NOA2 to arrive in the mail, I have started researching all the documents I will need to send my fiance and I keep seeing something about a P3 letter.Β  Can someone please explain what this is, and if there is one for Serbia (I have gathered that it is country specific)?

Any takers on this question?

19 minutes ago, Tatjana&Velemir said:

Any takers on this question?

The P3 letter is a packet of one or more documents that is sent from the embassy once your case status goes to ready. I could write an essay on the different requirements and why some embassy's ask for a certain doc and other do not. So, using the P3 from your embassy is your script to follow for what is needed for your interview.

Β 

Here is a jpg of what you will need. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xaFHQyiEAWb3Ssxfn4U1MhVlF18dZA4G/view?usp=sharing

Β 

I do not have a English copy but if you come across one please share.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Β 

1 hour ago, Teacake said:

Β 

I believe that I had shared the "what's next" answer by sending you this information. Knows the time to read what is given to you and follow the directions. Also, you need to be in the Australian sub-forum asking these questions where there are experts which I am not one nor is anyone in this type of thread. Links are below.

Β 

Read over this information and follow the instructions:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ws5bsSQru7Axg8SthLUANj1kx5pm8QNG/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKRc5bBmpL5fesrMAP1RRLwucTnjOB6Y/view?usp=sharing

Β 

Join the sub forum for Australia found here

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/146-australia-and-new-zealand/

Β 

Last go to the top of this page and under the tab "portals" on the blue ribbon choose it and then search for your country. Lots of information there.

Β 

When executing your AFP be sure you use "You would choose the Commonwealth employment/Purpose for your Purpose Type and then Code 33 for Immigration/Citizenship as your Purpose ofΒ Check."

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

The P3 letter is a packet of one or more documents that is sent from the embassy once your case status goes to ready. I could write an essay on the different requirements and why some embassy's ask for a certain doc and other do not. So, using the P3 from your embassy is your script to follow for what is needed for your interview.

Β 

Here is a jpg of what you will need. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xaFHQyiEAWb3Ssxfn4U1MhVlF18dZA4G/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Tatjana&Velemir said:

Thank you!

YW. I do not have a English copy but if you come across one please share.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Β 

Timeline

I just noticed that the first person from February (8feb noa2) has marked their timeline NVC received. Not sure if it's accurate, but if so, that gives hope to a lot of people for making the March 5th shipment cutoff.Β 

1 minute ago, JMEngland said:

I just noticed that the first person from February (8feb noa2) has marked their timeline NVC received. Not sure if it's accurate, but if so, that gives hope to a lot of people for making the March 5th shipment cutoff.Β 

πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜

Timeline
Just now, Catherine6 said:

πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜

I'm going to be making a call this evening. I know it's very unlikely they've received many packets from the 4 Feb to 8 Feb group, but it doesn't take much to call and check.Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.