SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

Did you check the egov site what kind of update do you have there about the EAD?

Yes,

I have absolutely no updates other than "Finger Print Review Completed" on February....

7 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

Did you check the egov site what kind of update do you have there about the EAD?

I just saw where it says that has not been assigned for processing either....  :(

On 7/30/2019 at 4:22 AM, antlindb said:

I happy to see that I am not the only one (sorry).

I applied for AOD, EAD, AD and it got confirmed 15 January.

AOD Status: "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"  5th June.

Havent heard anything else for EAD and AD (Advance Parole). Making me worried that alot of people in the April thread already got accepted way earlier. 

What is going on?

*edit* Office assigned: NBC and 192 days waiting

Yaaay! After filing  an enquiry 1th August for my EAD and AD (Advance Parole) it changed to "New Card Is Being Produced" 9th August.

All fingers crossed for all of you in here ❤️

Edited by antlindb

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Tier 2 told me today my case was worked on this week. However, a tier 1 once also told me that before, when I called back in May. So I am still not sure how helpful knowing when your case was last touched is.
In the end, such tier 2 submitted a general inquiry on my behalf so that I can have an explanation on the abnormal processing time of my EAD case. I was told this inquiry, whose prefix is WKD, will be taken care of within 3-4 weeks. Despite that, neither of my inquiries (SR and WKD) are assigned for processing.
On my egov account it does not even say my fingerprint review was completed for my EAD. It just says my case was received. Only the other USCIS website (myaccount) has my cases updated correctly.

8 hours ago, Sofia91 said:

I just saw where it says that has not been assigned for processing either....  :(

Right now at 1 am I’ve got an email that’s says for my EAD the new card is being produced!!! I can’t go back to sleep just crying!! But they are happy tears!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
10 hours ago, S&H said:

Tier 2 told me today my case was worked on this week. However, a tier 1 once also told me that before, when I called back in May. So I am still not sure how helpful knowing when your case was last touched is.
In the end, such tier 2 submitted a general inquiry on my behalf so that I can have an explanation on the abnormal processing time of my EAD case. I was told this inquiry, whose prefix is WKD, will be taken care of within 3-4 weeks. Despite that, neither of my inquiries (SR and WKD) are assigned for processing.
On my egov account it does not even say my fingerprint review was completed for my EAD. It just says my case was received. Only the other USCIS website (myaccount) has my cases updated correctly.

Tier 1 has literally no information apart from what you see on the website. Tier 2 on the other hand has latest and most accurate information available. Tier 1 is pointless filter to filter out people who can't use internet to see case statuses. 

They should process yours within a week or so, mine was. Week after first call (no general inquiry) and asking to speak with T2 because EAD is taking stupidly long and i'm extremely upset lol. T2 never called me back. Second time i called i was meaner and asked whats the point of a call back if i haven't got any, she kept apologizing (i know she wasn't personally responsible) and said that she'll place an inquiry as to why i haven't been called back to and place me on another callback with T2. Didn't hear anything AGAIN, was about to call them third and last time, boom, approved. I guess they just wanted me to go away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

Right now at 1 am I’ve got an email that’s says for my EAD the new card is being produced!!! I can’t go back to sleep just crying!! But they are happy tears!!!

•  

Congrats!!!  

Could you tell me if your case was previously assigned for processing before changing status into card is being produced?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 hours ago, Roo&Bear said:

Had my AOS interview yesterday at the Honolulu field office. Was nervous of course, but the interviewing officer was friendly and put us at ease, whole process took an hour, and......

BDE25B79-A405-4FF1-928A-C0CBAF076823.jpeg

congratulations.. we took our 8am interview and were approved too..  finally we can start moving forward legally here in Hawaii..(drivers license and work opportunity) 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/30/2019 at 3:15 AM, AEP062488 said:

We’re in the same boat. Been waiting since January. Got fingerprinted for EAD on 14 Feb and for AOS been waiting on interview since 13 March. 166 at the NBC and 139 days waiting, respectively. In DC 

**sigh**

I got my EAD after 223 days..

still waiting foran interview date since the update..ready to be scheduled..back on May 31 2019.

it can take upto a year..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, edoginasia said:

congratulations.. we took our 8am interview and were approved too..  finally we can start moving forward legally here in Hawaii..(drivers license and work opportunity) 

Congrats to you too. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marion63 said:

I got my EAD after 223 days..

still waiting foran interview date since the update..ready to be scheduled..back on May 31 2019.

it can take upto a year..

Congrats for your ead approval. 

I am happy for you. Yet  I am also waiting to get ready to be scheduled for interview. But at least with the EAD we can move on with our lives. 

38 minutes ago, Marion63 said:

I think the tracker app has issues.

the last few days i got update notices..yet nothing has changed since Dec 2019 and May..lol

Strange 

Yeah, the tracker app has issues. I am experiencing the same problem and that pisses me off. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.