dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2019

341 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Maybe somebody here might clarify the process of scheduling interviews done by NVC and our respectively embassies.

My EB2 case was completed on Nov 30 and since then I’m waiting my interview to be scheduled at Rio Embassy (Brazil). NVC only take action early in the beginning of each month? Does it mean if I don’t get my interview’s letter this week I should expect it only next month?

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On January 3, 2019 at 10:33 PM, jhigareda41 said:

CDJ Mexico 

Cc April 18th 2018.

Interview date received November 30th 2018

Interview January 3rd 2019

Approved January 3rd 2019

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, NMandAD said:

Am done with biometrics. you have to login at ustraveldocs.com/in. Then you have to login as a new user. On left hand side you'll see option of scheduling appointment, select that option and after putting few details you'll get a list on timings which are available  (on a particular day that you opt for). that's it😊. you can select time slot according to your preference.

Finally got scheduled. What a Pain in @$$ was that. I also called Support Number to confirm. Everything is good. Now just left to schedule Medical appt. That won’t be Pain. It’s just a call away. 

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

5 hours ago, qianl said:

Wow that’s crazy! This is all so stressful and along with everything else I’m at a lost. They updated my case 3 days last week with the final time an email coming direct from the officer looking at the case. I have no idea what’s taking so long. My husband and I are dying for a response soon.

I figured the holidays made things slow but maybe the shut down is slowing things down.. I'm completely lost

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi,

Does anyone know how long does it take for the medical exams to be read by the doctor ?

My husband went about three weeks ago and no answer from the doctor. Due to this, he missed his original appointment date at the embassy in El salvador.

Thank you,

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Congrats dear. I'm glad to see Lagos interview. Let me get hope

Pls be hopeful I almost lost all hope fighting my husband all d time🤣🤣🤣 we thank God it all over

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Cc October 31 2018

Interview scheduled January 9 2019

Interview February 10 Baghdad

Sooo excited, i was starting to feel so hopeless ❤ hang in there everyone.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Missy darah said:

Got my interview today thank God for the wait is over 

Lagos Embassy 

CC:Nov.10

Interview:Feb

For those that are still waiting I pray for divine speed let some shout hallelujah!!!!

Congratulations🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.