dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2019

341 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/11/2019 at 1:17 PM, Pask! said:

Thank you.. just checking out ..if NVC is still scheduling interviews...  Or is everything for February is over..and have to wait for March...

My CC: Dec 22. Interview: Feb 26

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
16 hours ago, emil2888 said:

congrats i had my interview in Yerevan embassy on november 29 and still waiting for my passport let me know when ever u get ur passport with visa thank u

wow that is a long wait! I hope you get your visa and passport back soon! 

54 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Pls I'm still waiting for an answer 

Permission  to make some input. 

To know how muc,h put a call through to any of the hospitals doing immigration medicals act as though you have an interview date already. say Feb 21 tell them you are coming in next week and would like to know how much they charge.if you don't have their contact  check visa journey nigeria group.details of all the hospitals and their contact is there. Secondly, expect to submit copies ofinvitation letter, passport photo, other personal details, bank teller after you've been told to go and pay,your sponsors address in the U.S, also be prepared to take some vaccines and do some radiological test. There  may be a queue of 20- 30 ppl and the process can take as much as 5-6 hours depending on how early  yo arrive and how much ppl show up that day.

29 minutes ago, Deborahh said:

Permission  to make some input. 

To know how muc,h put a call through to any of the hospitals doing immigration medicals act as though you have an interview date already. say Feb 21 tell them you are coming in next week and would like to know how much they charge.if you don't have their contact  check visa journey nigeria group.details of all the hospitals and their contact is there. Secondly, expect to submit copies ofinvitation letter, passport photo, other personal details, bank teller after you've been told to go and pay,your sponsors address in the U.S, also be prepared to take some vaccines and do some radiological test. There  may be a queue of 20- 30 ppl and the process can take as much as 5-6 hours depending on how early  yo arrive and how much ppl show up that day.

Thank you 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Shan2019 said:

My CC: Dec 22. Interview: Feb 26

Congratulations..My cc is Dec 7 ..but no interview yet..😪😪😪

Edited by Pask!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pask! said:

Congratulations..My cc is Dec 7 ..but no interview yet..😪😪😪

Wow now that's crazy. Hang in there my friend, you'll get it this week. 

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, nicedamsel said:

How much did you pay dear. Tell me a little of your experience pls

I did it in Lagos ikoyi with a sum of 80k u will first pay 51k den u see a doctor dt will now prescribe some vaccines for u which may sum up to 30k or 27k

3 minutes ago, jimmy007oc said:

My wife just passed the interview this morning in Vietnam. CO didn't even check any documents which she brought to the interview. It has been a long journey man. 

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.