2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

Sooooo... I filed the n400 online last night.  My estimated case completion is May 2020.  

I sure hope they ask for my i751 to be transferred (even though I uploaded what I submitted last year for that online). 

I’m excited that it could be done so soon, and terrified that I’ll do the n400 stuff and then sit in limbo still waiting on the i751.

Congratulations!!!! I started the process too but still debating if to complete online or paper. Would you mind sharing what docs you submitted? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LoRo said:

Congratulations!!!! I started the process too but still debating if to complete online or paper. Would you mind sharing what docs you submitted? 

Online is so much better.  Actually cheaper bc there’s no postage.

I included the front and back of my greencard, marriage certificate, irs transcripts for the last 3 years, my husbands birth certificate, checking/saving/credit statements for the last year, updated insurance information, and the entirety of my i751 packet since it had the first 2 years worth of evidence.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all good news!!

I saw 3 WAC filers approved today. Looks like California service center started to work on the cases. I filed my N400 electronically. Good luck all

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Cryssiekins said:

I included the front and back of my greencard, marriage certificate, irs transcripts for the last 3 years, my husbands birth certificate, checking/saving/credit statements for the last year, updated insurance information, and the entirety of my i751 packet since it had the first 2 years worth of evidence.

Thank you! I am working on mine too and planning to submit it soon.

1 hour ago, BT1453 said:

Hi all good news!!

I saw 3 WAC filers approved today. Looks like California service center started to work on the cases. I filed my N400 electronically. Good luck all

Where did you see that info?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
58 minutes ago, LoRo said:

58 minutes ago, LoRo said:

There is an app called Case Tracker. You can do searches on that app. 

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

On 1/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, Cryssiekins said:

Sorry but why we need to upload I751 packet again since we already approved for I751

N400 (Open window 1/24/2020)

03/03/2020: online submitted N400 application

ROC I-751 (Open window 1/24/2019)

03/11/19: I751 sent to Phoenix, AZ.

03/12/19: Package delivered and signed for

03/19/19: The check was cashed. Text message was received couple hours later (#LIN)

03/22/19: Received NOA/18 months extended letter for GC

9/14/19: Biometrics letter received in the mailbox. Appointment is on Sep 25,2019

1/24/2020:  "New card is being produced"

AOS for K1

07/07/16: I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application sent to USCIS Chicago IL.

07/08/16: Package delivered

7/12/16: Electronic texts & email receiveds

7/15/16: 3 Hardcopy NOA1s received in the mailbox with dated July 11,2016

7/23/16: Biometrics letter received in the mailbox. Appointment is on Aug 4,2016

8/4/16: BIO is done at Denver USCIS support center

8/17/16: I485 changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" When????

9/12/16: EAD/AP status changed to New card is being produced ---> then EAD/AP approved same day

9/16/16: EAD/AP Hard copy approval notices received. Card was mailed to me

9/23/16: EAD/AP combo card received

Aos interview 4/24/2017 --> approved on the spot. GC expire 4/24/2019

K-1 Journey:

1/18/16: I-129F Package sent via FedEx to Lewisville, TX

1/20/16: I-129F Package delivered

1/21/16: Electronic text & email received

1/22/16: NOA1 notice date (routed to CSC)

1/29/16: Hardcopy NOA1 received in the mailbox.

3/18/16: NOA2 received via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

4/6/16: NVC received

6/2/16: Interview day -->> Approved

6/12/16: Entered USA (POE Dallas/Texas)

6/14/16: Obtained marriage license at local COS office. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ken88 said:

Sorry but why we need to upload I751 packet again since we already approved for I751

You don’t.  I did bc it contained evidence, and because my i751 is still pending. 

Just got I-751 approval message on the case tracker. Filed mid-January 2019, Vermont, no RFE.

See you all soon on the N-400 threads! I'm planning to file once I get the new GC mailed to me.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, fakeymcfakename said:

Just got I-751 approval message on the case tracker. Filed mid-January 2019, Vermont, no RFE.

See you all soon on the N-400 threads! I'm planning to file once I get the new GC mailed to me.

Congratulation

On 1/31/2020 at 4:04 PM, Cryssiekins said:

You don’t.  I did bc it contained evidence, and because my i751 is still pending. 

The standard for the 3 year rule for N-400 is "marital union," meaning still married and living together. That's a higher standard than I-751, which is just good faith marriage at the outset. So if you don't want to wait 2 more years, you need to submit similar evidence again, either online or at the interview.

Timeline
52 minutes ago, fakeymcfakename said:

The standard for the 3 year rule for N-400 is "marital union," meaning still married and living together. That's a higher standard than I-751, which is just good faith marriage at the outset. So if you don't want to wait 2 more years, you need to submit similar evidence again, either online or at the interview.

Correct - you don’t need to upload it all though, it can be brought to the interview.  I just chose to get it all in there now, to hopefully save time at the interview :) (and to hopefully prompt them to ask to have my i751 transferred so I can get them both adjudicated at once). 

5 hours ago, fakeymcfakename said:

Could you please let us know approx. around where you case number was? 

17 hours ago, TheKingmaker said:

Could you please let us know approx. around where you case number was? 

In the EAC1990050500-999 range.

Possibly not coincidentally, USPS Informed Delivery shows that VSC just sent a confirmation of my wife's I-865 from our recent move. Wonder if adding the I-865 to the file prompted them to just adjudicate it there and then.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Look like Filling N400 online trigger my I751 paperwork and finally it change from fingerprint being taken to transfer notice and don't know whether it is good thing or not but atleast some progress to my case? Conincidently this happened just an hour before my biometric appointment for N400. I am yet to know where did they transfer my case?Probably to my local office Albany, NY?? Do you guys have any clues what does that transfer of case mean?

This is what my USCIS case status says

On February 3, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC199004xxxx, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. The notice explains why we transferred your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by March 4, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm going to be sending my I 751 soon, and I just realized that mine and my daughter's cards don't have the same resident date or expiration date. We both arrived at the same time and both got our green cards at the same time. Mine expires in Sept 2020, hers not until sept 2021. We both arrived here in 2018. Just wondering if this is a typo, or due to the fact that I'm a spouse and she's the sponsored child?

I'm worried about ending up in a mess if it's a typo.

Edited by demortae

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.