TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
37 minutes ago, TZM said:

Hi all, received a case complete notification from NVC today😀 I have updated my timeline for your reference (NVC took 10 days to review and accept documents).

Next step, NVC will schedule an appointment with the consulate depending on their availability. I keep the thread posted.

Thanks!

Congrats! Way to go Potomac!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, TZM said:

Hi all, received a case complete notification from NVC today😀 I have updated my timeline for your reference (NVC took 10 days to review and accept documents).

Next step, NVC will schedule an appointment with the consulate depending on their availability. I keep the thread posted.

Thanks!

Wow so fast! Congrats to you!

I'm still waiting for the case number... NVC said they got the petition but did not log it into their system yet... 

6 minutes ago, K-Kwette said:

Wow so fast! Congrats to you!

I'm still waiting for the case number... NVC said they got the petition but did not log it into their system yet... 

Thank you. 

NVC took nearly 4 weeks to assign us a case number. You can check my timeline to get an estimate of how long the process took at each stage.

Good luck.

Timeline
Just now, TZM said:

Thank you. 

NVC took nearly 4 weeks to assign us a case number. You can check my timeline to get an estimate of how long the process took at each stage.

Good luck.

We had very similar timeline before the NVC stage :) 

The petition was approved on the 26th of March and sent to the NVC on the 3rd of April... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, K-Kwette said:

We had very similar timeline before the NVC stage :) 

The petition was approved on the 26th of March and sent to the NVC on the 3rd of April... 

Have you tried calling the NVC to check when they got your petition and if you already have a Case and Invoice Number?

As TMZ said, they usually take one month since they received the petition to create Case number.

According to NVC site they are currently working on cases they received from USCIS on April 18th.

To give you an idea, our case was sent to NVC on April 5th, received by NVC on April 15th and got our case number on May 7th.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnaCarolina said:

Have you tried calling the NVC to check when they got your petition and if you already have a Case and Invoice Number?

As TMZ said, they usually take one month since they received the petition to create Case number.

According to NVC site they are currently working on cases they received from USCIS on April 18th.

To give you an idea, our case was sent to NVC on April 5th, received by NVC on April 15th and got our case number on May 7th.

Thank you for your message, on the site I can see that they are working on cases received on the 21st of March, where did you see the date of April 5th?

I have not try calling for the moment, I'm currently abroad and unfortunately my husband has not find the time to call them yet. I've emailed them at the beginning of the week and they told me that my case was not logged into their system yet. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, K-Kwette said:

Thank you for your message, on the site I can see that they are working on cases received on the 21st of March, where did you see the date of April 5th?

I have not try calling for the moment, I'm currently abroad and unfortunately my husband has not find the time to call them yet. I've emailed them at the beginning of the week and they told me that my case was not logged into their system yet. 

I hope you can get your case number soon. 

This is the site: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

And this is what I see: 

970E3C09-79D4-48C9-88B2-4E7A80637C89.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, AnaCarolina said:

I hope you can get your case number soon. 

This is the site: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

And this is what I see: 

970E3C09-79D4-48C9-88B2-4E7A80637C89.png

This is really weird, look at what I see on their website! (Even when I access the website from the link you sent)

image.png.1b9c3fa0dac0f70d667e9f60a82b25f1.png

I hope so too, I'm so ready for the NVC stage!

Timeline
21 minutes ago, K-Kwette said:

This is really weird, look at what I see on their website! (Even when I access the website from the link you sent)

image.png.1b9c3fa0dac0f70d667e9f60a82b25f1.png

I hope so too, I'm so ready for the NVC stage!

Oh wow! It's really weird indeed! 

Being ready for the NVC stage will help you a lot! The process will be faster and smoother.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Processing times for SRC just got pushed out by 2 months :( That's weird. Last week they were processing applications filed in Sep'18, and now it says that they're working on Jul'18 applications! That's Nonsense! Although, the only way I can explain this is if they got a bunch of July'18 applications transferred to SRC from another center and they're now working on those first! Bummer :(

Edited by Karim2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Karim2018 said:

Processing times for SRC just got pushed out by 2 months :( That's weird. Last week they were processing applications filed in Sep'18, and now it says that they're working on Jul'18 applications! That's Nonsense! Although, the only way I can explain this is if they got a bunch of July'18 applications transferred to SRC from another center and they're now working on those first! Bummer :(

Same thing from NSC but rolled back to May. Now it's a year wait for NOA2. I can't stop wondering why do we have to have such unlucky destine 😥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Laurdem said:

Same thing from NSC but rolled back to May. Now it's a year wait for NOA2. I can't stop wondering why do we have to have such unlucky destine 😥

We're in Nebraska too. The only positive i can focus on is the possibility of my husband getting a 10 year green card instead of the 2 year since he probably won't receive his visa till after our 2 year anniversary. I've stopped watching most of the other service centers to not go crazy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

So I got word today that my petition was approved! TSC with a priority date of 12/12/18. I contacted a few of my congresswoman to get help with an expedite, and one of them received word from uscis that my petition was sent to a adjudicating officer. They then followed up with them and got news it was recently approved! They did not mention anything regarding the expedite request, so I’m not sure if it was approved in the “normal” time frame or if it was because the expedite was granted, but I wanted to share my news! I do not have an official 797 and nothing online has updated, but things are moving! 

I wish everyone the best of luck in a speedy approval!!!  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.