TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Timeline
10 minutes ago, TZM said:

Hi all, I sent in my I-130 on 10th of December 2018. I still Haven't received NOA1. Thought of starting this thread for all the applicants starting their journey this month so we can share our experiences and keep track of the timelines. 

Is too early to receive a response , it probably takes six months , so be patient

29 minutes ago, TZM said:

Hi all, I sent in my I-130 on 10th of December 2018. I still Haven't received NOA1. Thought of starting this thread for all the applicants starting their journey this month so we can share our experiences and keep track of the timelines. 

I filed DCF December 10. Did you do DCF or through mail?

21 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

Is too early to receive a response , it probably takes six months , so be patient

it depends if he filed dcf or through mail. and depends if the petitioner is a US citizen or PR. but usually you get NOA1 within 2 weeks if you filed in u.s i.e if you mailed your package.

50 minutes ago, GVANESSA233 said:

How else can you send it ? If not  by mail ? 

I presume @Mr Genuis meant to ask if OP filed the I-130 using Direct Consular Filing (DCF) or mailed the I-130 to a US-based lockbox: https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses With DCF usually there is an in-person filing option.

48 minutes ago, AnaCarolina said:

We sent our package last Friday and was received yesterday. Now we are waiting for our NOA1 too!

Hello AnaCarolina, thats amazing. Which lockbox did you send it to? We haven't heard back from them yet whether they received ours or not. We posted 4 days before yours on the 10th of Dec

12 hours ago, TZM said:

Hello Just to clarify, I meant we haven't heard back whether they received our application yet or not. We did submit the G1145

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 minutes ago, TZM said:

Hello AnaCarolina, thats amazing. Which lockbox did you send it to? We haven't heard back from them yet whether they received ours or not. We posted 4 days before yours on the 10th of Dec

We sent it to Phoenix Lockbox. We tracked our package so we know it was delivered there yesterday. We will keep you post about our NOA1 when we get it.

Just now, AnaCarolina said:

We sent it to Phoenix Lockbox. We tracked our package so we know it was delivered there yesterday. We will keep you post about our NOA1 when we get it.

Thank you AnaCarolina, we posted to Chicago and tracked the shipment, it has been delivered. But we haven't heard back from USCIS regarding receipt of application and priority date yet. Truly appreciate your updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.