cr.ronaldo

Can anyone explain me why I get this

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, EandH0904 said:

What did they tell you was the reason at your interview? 

Seriously I don't k ow what's the reason all I hear my visa is dnied from the man ans he give me this paper the reason I have I don't answer about one question ans he keep ask me same question 4 time and then he said sorry your visa is dned and give me back my passport ans this paper 

1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Seriously I don't k ow what's the reason all I hear my visa is dnied from the man ans he give me this paper the reason I have I don't answer about one question ans he keep ask me same question 4 time and then he said sorry your visa is dned and give me back my passport ans this paper 

What was the question he asked 4 times?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

What was the one question he asked 4 times that you didnt answer? 

Why didnt you answer? 

How many times did you and your fiance meet? Do you have an age difference? 

Is this the same woman from 2011 or a different woman? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

What was the one question he asked 4 times that you didnt answer? 

Why didnt you answer? 

How many times did you and your fiance meet? Do you have an age difference? 

Is this the same woman from 2011 or a different woman? 

The question is about her sister I k ow only her name that's all nothing more he ask me if she married all I know is she adopt two girls and my fiance never hear anything from her or know anything 5 years the never talk or meet the live far away from each other also we t one time in person she is 14 years old then me 

Timeline

Meeting one time with a large age difference and someone before filing a k1 for you are probably the reasons it was not approved. 

She is the first one who filing k1 with there is none els 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

She is the first one who filing k1 with there is none els 

In your profile you write....."I met my first ex in 2009 we appealed for K1 visa in January 03, 2011I have my interview in February 08,2011 I get denid in February 08,2011"

Timeline
20 minutes ago, NuestraUnion said:

What was the question he asked 4 times?

It's about her sister if she married all I know is her name and she have two kids that's all my fiance kow about her sister Becsu2 the never or talk for 5 years since she move away 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Seriously?

this is your 2nd K1

why would u try again?

u should have married,  spent more time togther so u could answer the questions

and CR1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So will she now be the one moving to you?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

In your profile you write....."I met my first ex in 2009 we appealed for K1 visa in January 03, 2011I have my interview in February 08,2011 I get denid in February 08,2011"

Yes it's the first one and last one I just want to make sure what's the reason because I am in new relationship 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.