JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Thanks, that puts me at ease a little bit. I have a friend who said she got a NOA for affidavit of support, so I'm not 100% sure either haha. Hopefully she's just confused, lol. 

I had my biometrics appointment in the mail today! Weirdly I haven't received hard copies of my NOAs though, so hopefully they'll arrive soon.

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey guys

I've been reading that some of you received 4 NOA!!

we received 3: AOS, employment, Advance parole.

what is the fourth one? affidavit or else?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@akoko-01 the fourth one is form I-130 and 130A. I don’t think everyone sends that, depending on your situation.

ohhhh! relieved lol

thank you 🙂

Timeline
10 minutes ago, akoko-01 said:

hey guys

I've been reading that some of you received 4 NOA!!

we received 3: AOS, employment, Advance parole.

what is the fourth one? affidavit or else?

5 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@akoko-01 the fourth one is form I-130 and 130A. I don’t think everyone sends that, depending on your situation.

@K1visaHopeful  I got my answer already but I will feel free to tag you next time since you are cool with being tagged.

thanks again @Pengunista

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I mailed our packet 11/19 and still haven't received the text messages. Granted, it was Thanksgiving last week but I'm hoping by tomorrow we would receive some type of notification. Tracking showed it arrived Wednesday 11/21 but I'm sure they were off possibly Thursday and Friday last week.

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
17 minutes ago, JMCKNG said:

I mailed our packet 11/19 and still haven't received the text messages. Granted, it was Thanksgiving last week but I'm hoping by tomorrow we would receive some type of notification. Tracking showed it arrived Wednesday 11/21 but I'm sure they were off possibly Thursday and Friday last week.

It took me 7 days to get the text messages, so don't worry especially like you said it was thanksgiving and everything is a little slow 😉

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Gibus said:

It took me 7 days to get the text messages, so don't worry especially like you said it was thanksgiving and everything is a little slow 😉

Thank you!! Actually, right after you commented I saw the charge go through on my credit card! Did you see your payment go through before you received the messages?

10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@JMCKNG I saw the payment go thru before I got text messages. The payment went thru Nov 16 and got text messages Nov 18 and got the notification on the mail Nov 23. Biometrics appointment letter came Nov 26. So you should be okay time wise

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pengunista said:

@JMCKNG I saw the payment go thru before I got text messages. The payment went thru Nov 16 and got text messages Nov 18 and got the notification on the mail Nov 23. Biometrics appointment letter came Nov 26. So you should be okay time wise

Great thank you! When was your biometrics appointment set for?

10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.