Léon H

Help plz, I'm broken !

26 posts in this topic

Dear All,
First i would like to thank you for your recent and further help you offer here,
In few words i explain my K1 Visa case :

*I am Syrian citizen live in Paris France from 7 years so far, Holding a refugees statuts from the french Gov.

* from 3 years ago i met my American Fiancé in Paris and i lived with her for 2 years then before she moved back to US we applied for K1 VISA so i can join her in US and get marry there, as i have no family in France.
* The US embassy in Paris put me under AP after the interview because of my papers and was requested to fill additional applications online about more personal information, i did that on august/2017, and my file was on AP till now with no information on CEAC website.
* My fiancé was in US from more than a year now and couldn't visit because she started a new job, this create a big distance and we start to have real problems about the relation, 7 hours of difference between France and her city make the daily contact hard, and we start to loose a lot of passion, however I tried a lot, and she also to be stronger than the time and keep the relation strong, it work through a lot till things start to change few months ago, when my American Fiance start to Ignore and be really away… 
I hade some doubt that she was (Cheating or something), durning this time the Application statuts changed to be ( Application Recieved) on CEAC, which give us some hope and make us closer again for each other.
few days ago we had a big fight and i think she's with someone else now, like she started a new relationship from a month or so with someone… and I decided to end up the relation here, without entering in more details.
However, i woke up today to find a notification on the CEAC that my file info has been updated, on the website now it show : (Administrative processing) which mean there is some mouvement on the file.

* Today i took the decision to never be with her so i wont be interest to go to US anymore, and my question is it better to contact the embassy and explain the situation and request to cancel my K1 Visa, or just forget it about it and never send them my passport -because they give it back to me the day of interview- ? 

* For the Future is it better that I cancel the Visa or just dont continue the procedures when they contact me again? 

* I dont think my American Fiance will cancel the Visa her self, but anyway i want to be clear and honest with the US visa department for the good of my case, and for the future if i would ever try to go later for any reason to USA.

What you advice me to do now?
Thank you all

8 minutes ago, Léon H said:

'I hade some doubt that she was (Cheating or something)'

'i think she's with someone else now'

You need to clarify the situation with your fiance. Is this an over reaction by you? Are you accusing her or did she tell you the facts?

1 minute ago, thatguyuknow said:

You need to clarify the situation with your fiance. Is this an over reaction by you? Are you accusing her or did she tell you the facts?

I did already, I had My doubt and when i face her with the facts she told me the truth that she's with someone, anyway she said many things that make me sure i wont continue with her..not only the cheating part……. 

2 minutes ago, thatguyuknow said:

So you think it's better that i contact the US department or embassy to cancel the visa request? but my prouve was her telling me on a call that she's cheating, i dont have record of that…

Just now, Léon H said:

So you think it's better that i contact the US department or embassy to cancel the visa request? but my prouve was her telling me on a call that she's cheating, i dont have record of that…

I would absolutely send them a letter of withdrawal. 

Just do a letter with all the details. Your name address case number etc.. Also include her details. 

Include why you're withdrawing the petition 'Relationship dissolved'

5 minutes ago, Léon H said:

😥 thank you ….

Last thing I'd say is Long Distance is hard. Did this just happen recently? Why not sleep on it, give it a few days and see if there is any reconciliation? 

If you withdraw the petition it could put you both in a mess if you reconcile and re-apply. The CO might think you may not marry because of the previous withdrawn petition. 

Withdrawing a petition is not something i'd do without being 100% sure. 

Edited by thatguyuknow

1 minute ago, thatguyuknow said:

Last thing I'd say is Long Distance is hard. Did this just happen recently? Why not sleep on it, give it a few days and see if their is any reconciliation? 

If you withdraw the petition it could put you both in a mess if you reconcile and re-apply. The CO might think you may not marry because of the previous withdrawn petition. 

Withdrawing a petition is not something i'd do without being 100% sure. 

Yeah, it been a while that she's going on and off, one day she want me and she want to go back to France, and the next day she wokeup crazy on me and start fighting accusing me for false things, and ask for break up, she told me before that she want someone else and i give it time many times, but she keep going crazy each time ...i gave her everything i could give and i tried everything i can do so we become toghether but she Don't even try to understand its not my fault for being (Syrian) ! she even called me names few days ago because I'm Syrian like if it's a mistake or bad thing to be a Syrian, she was never like that, we was toghether in the same house for 2 years and she wasn't like that, she became crazy with me, and it's all related to many things, one of it is her willing to be with someone with easier situation, but probably she felt love, or she felt sorry about moving on …. I do love her and i will always but we reach no back point, i gaved her too many chances before ….but now im so tired and suffering..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Agree pull the plug.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry it didn't work out for you two.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.