TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! More hope from CSC!! 

I have been approved  and new card is being produced as of 10/17/2018. I didn’t check my status until today, because I just received a text message notification saying my case had been updated. First text message ever. 

Filed July 21st

No N-400

CSC

NO RFE

WAC17296

Hope this helps! 

07/21/2017 Package shipped

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lara7 said:

I have been approved  and new card is being produced as of 10/17/2018. I didn’t check my status until today, because I just received a text message notification saying my case had been updated. First text message ever. 

Filed July 21st

No N-400

CSC

NO RFE

WAC17296

Hope this helps! 

congratulations!

I-751

ROC SENT:.......11/20/2017

NOA: ................01/12/2017

BIO.: .................26/12/2017

15 hours ago, Pupa said:

Not to worry! I’m also VSC July 3rd, 271 day, EAC278xxxxxx. There are about 60 case NOT TOUCHED if you run the report for our day. And although many of case around mine are approved, there are plenty which are still aren’t. So we are waiting. 

Conrats on the approvals everyone!

Now I have you waiting the same me . Mine EAC17276xxxxx, VSC July 3. 

So on July 3, the number include 17276, 277, 278 ?? Hope we will have good news soon. 

Finally got the great news and wanted to share it with you all. 

I received my approval notification by text, email and in the app last Friday.

VSC-July 10th. EAC17284

No request for additional evidence

No interview

No N-400.

Approval sent Oct 12

I read this blog every single day for almost the last year. I found emotional support from reading your messages and was able to renew my driver's license thanks to the advice someone wrote here. 

I felt more prepared when I went to get my stamp and didn't freak out when they took my expired green card. All of these thanks to your messages and conversations. Thank you for sharing!

To those still waiting, be patient, sit tight, continue with your life activities, focus on your daily task and let God do his magic. 

To those who need to submit more evidence or who have some hiccups on their application process, don't panic, be organized and concise and just do your homework while being diligent. 

Good luck to everyone! 

Edited by EACBoston

10 hours ago, theanswerisdance said:

Super happy for everyone here but can’t help but be super sad I’m not among you haha. CSC date of July 10...

Hang in there.

There is no rhyme or reason how the process truly goes.  I found the same with the I-130 application.

Truthfully, I was starting to expect a 'request for interview' letter when those with dates well past mine, also at CSC and who were transferred to Texas (like me) were getting approvals. This process can really eat away at you.  Don't let it.

Don't obsess, be patient.

All of us here are keeping faith for our fellow ROC friends.

I won't be leaving til all my buddies are done!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

So reading recent comments about people from JULY 2017, they are receiving approvals on OCTOBER 2018, that means 15 months. I think we all JULY 2018 can know make estimates about our cases.

oops: wrong topic sorry lol, congrats anyway July 2017 people. A July 2018 filing here.

Edited by nintendoswitch

9 hours ago, Lara7 said:

Filed July 21st

No N-400

CSC

NO RFE

WAC17296

Hope this helps! 

Congrats!

45 minutes ago, EACBoston said:

Finally got the great news and wanted to share it with you all. 

I received my approval notification by text, email and in the app last Friday.

VSC-July 10th. EAC17284

No request for additional evidence

No interview

No N-400.

Approval sent Oct 12

I read this blog every single day for almost the last year. I found emotional support from reading your messages and was able to renew my driver's license thanks to the advice someone wrote here. 

I felt more prepared when I went to get my stamp and didn't freak out when they took my expired green card. All of these thanks to your messages and conversations. Thank you for sharing!

To those still waiting, be patient, sit tight, continue with your life activities, focus on your daily task and let God do his magic. 

To those who need to submit more evidence or who have some hiccups on their application process, don't panic, be organized and concise and just do your homework while being diligent. 

Good luck to everyone! 

Congrats ,,,,,

and well said!!!

I so happy I found this site too!  It's kept me with 'hope'.

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

I'm so, so so happy for all of you!! Congratulations!! (L)

Fingers crossed that the rest of us get approvals shortly as well. :clock:

Service Center: CSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: WAC17289XXXXX
NOA1 Date: July 17, 2017
Filed N-400?: No
Case Transferred?:  "Case Was Received at My Local Office" - Feb. 26

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?:  N/A

Approved?:  Not Yet.

If yes, what was the date of your approval?:   

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?:   

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?:  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, NYCBoy said:

✊🏼🥂🍾 we are popping bottles here today! Congrts! 

Hi NYC Boy did you get your approval yet. Nothing for me. I did the address change with USCIS and they had wrong city in their system.  I made the correction already but case status is still " case recieved at local office ."

1 minute ago, paro said:

Hi NYC Boy did you get your approval yet. Nothing for me. I did the address change with USCIS and they had wrong city in their system.  I made the correction already but case status is still " case recieved at local office ."

What's up! Nah Man still waiting, “Case Received at Local Office September 27th” “Last Time We Took Action September 17th”.  Is good that you called them cause their system is not reliable. What’s your office and NOA

Timeline
1 minute ago, NYCBoy said:

What's up! Nah Man still waiting, “Case Received at Local Office September 27th” “Last Time We Took Action September 17th”.  Is good that you called them cause their system is not reliable. What’s your office and NOA

VSC ..EAC17315.. Aug 10. Now we have to go next week for the stamp as the extension letter expires early November. Thank you. I checked almost 95% cases are recieve at local office for

EAC 17315. 

1 minute ago, paro said:

VSC ..EAC17315.. Aug 10. Now we have to go next week for the stamp as the extension letter expires early November. Thank you. I checked almost 95% cases are recieve at local office for

EAC 17315. 

If my numbers are good... i hope we might get something next month. They didn’t send you the 18 months extension letter? 

Timeline
Just now, NYCBoy said:

If my numbers are good... i hope we might get something next month. They didn’t send you the 18 months extension letter? 

Nope .... when I called and requested they sent it to the wrong address.  Now we don't have that much time , so I just made an appointment to get a stamp. 

1 minute ago, paro said:

Nope .... when I called and requested they sent it to the wrong address.  Now we don't have that much time , so I just made an appointment to get a stamp. 

Ok at least it was the letter and not the actual card... that would’ve been bad. At least now you know they can’t ** up when the card gets issued. 😁🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.