Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AlluringSoul

  • Rank
    Gold Member
  • Member # 224233

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    New York
  • State
    New York

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Local Office
    New York City NY

Recent Profile Visitors

1,737 profile views
  1. You just call the regular 1-800 number and when you speak to a customer service person, ask to be transferred to Tier 2 right away. Good luck! I wish you all the best.
  2. I would call Tier 2 customer service and also contact your senator to act on your behalf. This is crazy, I'm sorry.
  3. Possible but not always true. A lot of folks who applied for N-400 with i-751 pending are getting combo interviews. It is one big game at this point.
  4. More than enough 😁 Are you attaching a copy of your marriage license? And joint taxes going back as far as you can? Just making sure πŸ˜‰ Good luck and thank you for all that you do!
  5. You should hear in about 2 weeks if they put a request. Good luck!!
  6. I had all the letters notarized but they don't have to be. I just think it looks better when they are notarized. And if someone can't come with you, ask them if you can at least have a copy of their ID, some place will notarize with a copy of Driver's License without the person present.
  7. Yes, that's enough. I submitted 2 with my application, one from dad in law and one from our friend. πŸ™‚
  8. Faster than they estimated πŸ˜‰ Congrats and don't forget to paint your face red, blue and white 😁
  9. Normal. They are not in order anyway. My day had so many transfers and RFEs its crazy.
  10. You should submit exactly as instructed, but updated. So if you filed taxes this year, submit that. Print out joint account statements that you have until this point, etc. If they are asking for the same document, submit it. Notice the OR between points, too.
  11. Yay, congrats!!! It shouldn't take 4 months πŸ™‚ It should be scheduled soon!
  12. 1. Honestly, it is up to you guys if you want to file now with ROC pending and most likely have both cases combined (which means both I-751 and N400 interviews will be conducted) or file when ROC is approved. I waited for ROC to be approved so I don't have to worry about getting stamps in the passport. Your cases might and might not be combined. It is a lottery at this point. 2. Both is fine, however, I did it on paper and mailed it. As soon as they get it, they will process it and send you a notice to access your case online. I created an online account as per instructions in the notice and I can now see all the documents I submitted. 3. N-400 doesn't give a proof of status. Your wife should go to the field office a month before extension letter expires to get a stamp in the passport if she doesn't get her GC before then. 4. No. If you read the instructions carefully, you don't have to submit evidence (optional) but you are required to bring them to the interview like marriage certificate, taxes and joint bank account statements (from the checklist). Copy of wife's GC is what you NEED to submit with application. If you want to put your mind at ease, you can submit extra evidence but N400 is not ROC. I hope this help πŸ™‚
  13. Tell him this: HA HA HA from visajourney group We all got worried here! Awesome, thanks for sharing!
  • Create New...