Timeline
1 hour ago, ywc said:

July 2017 filer here, WAC17298*****

Received biometrics appointment letter today! 😊😪😫🙃

Status unchanged "Case was received by your local office on Feb 26, 2017"

One of these dates is not correct.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Time Line - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10 YEAR GREEN CARD PROCESS

July 22, 2017  ROC packet sent to Vermont.

July 24, 2017  ROC packet signed for in Vermont.

August 8, 2017  NOA received at house.  15 days since ROC signed for in VSC.

August 12, 2017 ASC appointment received. 19 days since ROC in VSC.

August 25, 2017 BIO completed. 32 days since ROC received in VSC.

August 11, 2018  18 month 'Courtesy Copy' extension letter received.  Critical number  297

October 20, 2018 18 month 'Official' extension letter received.  Critical number 297

December 4, 2018  USCIS Account shows: We approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, 

December 4, 2018, ordered your new card for Receipt # EAC17297003XX, and will mail to the address you gave.

491 days from NOA issued by VSC until Petition approved.

December 7, 2018 USCIS sent notice:  Card mailed.

December 12, 2018 Ten year Green Card received from Lees Summit, MO

499 days from NOA issued by VSC until Green Card received.

- - - - - - - - - - 

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS

December 6, 2018 submitted N-400 application on-line.  Estimated Completion Time: 8 months or August 2019.

December 8, 2018 received notice on USCIS that Biometrics scheduled . . . but the actual date was not yet shown.

December 11, 2018 saw in 'Documents' section of USCIS that Bio scheduled for 24 December 2018.

December 21, 2018 saw on USCIS website that they will be closed 24 December 2018 as extra holiday.

January 9, 2019 went for re-scheduled BIO appointment.  33 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

February 19, 2019 received letter in US mail that Citizenship interview scheduled for 26 March 2019. 74 days after submission on-line.

March 26, 2019 Citizenship interview scheduled for.  109 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

March 26, 2019 Passed Citizenship interview.

April 12, 2019  Received notice that Oath Ceremony had been scheduled for 24 April 2019.  17 days after interview.

April 24, 2019  Oath Ceremony completed.  29 days after interview.     139 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

April 25, 2019  USA Passport Application submitted.

May 3, 2019     USA Passport received.    149 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

May 9, 2019     Certificate of Naturalization and Citizenship returned in mail.

18 minutes ago, Leo7777 said:

I'm sure they meant "Case was received by your local office Feb. 26, 2018"

Service Center: CSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: WAC17289XXXXX
NOA1 Date: July 17, 2017
Filed N-400?: No
Case Transferred?:  "Case Was Received at My Local Office" - Feb. 26

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?:  N/A

Approved?:  Not Yet.

If yes, what was the date of your approval?:   

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?:   

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?:  

Had the Combo last week and approved for both, got letter today about ROC being approved, online still says case was received at local office, we are now hoping to get letter of scheduled Oath Ceremony

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

2 hours ago, Leo7777 said:

That should have been "Case was received by your local office Feb. 26, 2018". Having received the biometrics appointment after 16 months I was confused.

4 hours ago, CanadianAtHeart said:

Received 7 text messages one right after the other telling me there has been a change in my case. Logged on to see this:

uscis.JPG

Yippee. Celebrate!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

5 hours ago, ywc said:

Congrats! Your wait is finally over.

Thank you. Your wait will be over soon, I just know it!

49 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

Yippee. Celebrate!!!

Heck yes!! 🤩

I filed my case on July 27, 2017 to VSC - but still haven't heard anything since. Is that abnormal? Also, when checking cases on USCIS website and DHS websites using the case number on the biometrics and the receipt notice, they are all showing differences status. Did that happen to any of you?

On USCIS website: 

- case status using the case number on Biometrics:

1. On July 17, 2017, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX.

2. Nothing is showing for the change of address using the case number on the Biometrics

- case status using the case number on receipt notice:

1. On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2. On August 31, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAXXXXXXVSC, was completed.

3. On October 25, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAXXXXXXXVSC, was completed.

On DHS website: 

1. On July 19, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form CRI-89, , Receipt Number EACXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 18, 2017, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2. I never asked for fee waive, so not sure what that is.

1. On July 17, 2017, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 16, 2017, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2. On February 25, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

3. On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

9 hours ago, loveapplejuice888 said:

I filed my case on July 27, 2017 to VSC - but still haven't heard anything since. Is that abnormal? Also, when checking cases on USCIS website and DHS websites using the case number on the biometrics and the receipt notice, they are all showing differences status. Did that happen to any of you?

On USCIS website: 

1. On July 17, 2017, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX.

2. Nothing is showing for the change of address using the case number on the Biometrics

1. On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2. On August 31, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAXXXXXXVSC, was completed.

3. On October 25, 2018, your request to change your address, referral number CAXXXXXXXVSC, was completed.

On DHS website: 

1. On July 19, 2017, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form CRI-89, , Receipt Number EACXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 18, 2017, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

1. On July 17, 2017, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 16, 2017, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2. On February 25, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

3. On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EACXXXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am waiting since july 10, 2017 still nothing. So you are good. My case will be going outside normal processing time, pretty soon

Edited by mrkrabbs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, loveapplejuice888 said:

On USCIS website: 

On DHS website: 

I had different statuses too. I didn't have the address change one, but I think I had all the others until I was approved. I believe others had that address change one too. It seems like it's glitches in their system and/or different systems not being synced up so they say different things. It's frustrating and kind of unnerving to see all those!

You could call USCIS. I doubt they would tell you much, but as a just in case you could try that. At least then if there was actually something wrong, they could fix it (most likely they'll say it's fine and they can't do anything because your case is still within normal processing time). As soon as your case is outside the processing window, I would send a ticket for them to look into it.

--------------------------

K-1 Visa Timeline

--------------------------

04/21/2014: Submitted I-129F

05/29/2014: NOA2 via email

01/20/2015: Visa Received

03/15/2015: POE

04/01/2015: Married!! (L)

04/11/2015: Submitted AOS / EAD / AP

10/09/2015: Green Card Approved

07/20/2017: Submitted I-751 ROC

07/27/2017: NOA1 Received

10/14/2017: Biometrics Waived

10/27/2018: ROC Approved

On 11/26/2018 at 7:09 AM, Lelyze said:

I am in the same boat as you. VSC filer, July 17.

The same here. CSC filer, July 05, case transferred to Nebraska two months ago, since then, nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Whelp...

screenshot.thumb.jpg.a642d629a0cf8262cfbbdcb73b691850.jpg

I guess I actually did get an early Christmas gift! I honestly was shocked to get the DHS email, followed by a USCIS text message alerting me to an action being taken on my case. Fingers crossed it wasn't an RFE, I logged in to find this beauty awaiting me.

497 days later from my NOA1, I finally made it...I really am at a loss for words. From my K1 visa that took 58 days to get my passport back when it was supposed to be 7-10 as I was told by an agent, to this process that used to take a few months that turned into 497 days, this has all been a test of my patience, I am just finally glad I can breathe a sigh of relief and now take my time on filing my N-400.

No idea on how long this will take to get in the mail, but if I have had this much patience already, a couple more weeks shouldn't be a problem.

To all of those still waiting, my heart goes out to you, it seriously does. I do not mean these as empty words as we have all been in this together. All the best to everyone else out there waiting. I am now off to update my timeline and the spreadsheet.

Service Center: CSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: WAC17290
NOA1 Date: July 18, 2017
Filed N-400?: No
Case Transferred?: No

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?: N/A

Approved?: Yes

If yes, what was the date of your approval?: November 27, 2018

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?: No

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?: N/A

Any other information: Received the "Case was received at your local office on February 26th, 2018" error message others had received. I-551 stamp obtained. 18 month extension letter received 8/11/2018.

Edited by Trenz

ROC - July 2017 CSC Filer (I-751 July 2017 Filers Spreadsheet)

• 7/15/2017: I-751 Sent
  • 7/17/2017: I-751 Received
  • 7/18/2017: NOA1 Date
  • 7/20/2017: Cheque Cashed
  • 7/21/2017: NOA1 Received
  • 7/29/2017: Biometrics Received
  • 8/10/2017: Biometics Appointment Completed
  • 2/26/2018: Case Received at Local Office
  • 11/27/2018: I-751 Case Approved - New Card Being Produced
  • 12/04/2018: Card received via USPS. ROC process now complete!

July 2017 ROC Filers Posting Template:

Service Center: CSC/VSC
First 5 Digits from WAC/EAC Receipt #: E.g. WAC17290
NOA1 Date: E.g. July 15, 2017
Filed N-400?: Yes/No
Case Transferred?: Yes/No

If yes, provide to what service center? On what date?: Yes/No; Transferred to NSC (Nebraska Service Center) on August 18, 2018

Approved?: Yes/No

If yes, what was the date of your approval?: October 1, 2018

If yes, did you have a RFE (Request for Evidence)? On what date?: Yes/No; September 1, 2018

If yes, did you have an interview? On what date?: Yes/No; September 30, 2018

Any other information: E.g. Received my 18-month extension letter on XX; Issues cashing our check originally, etc.

5 minutes ago, Trenz said:

Whelp...

I guess I actually did get an early Christmas gift! I honestly was shocked to get the DHS email, followed by a USCIS text message alerting me to an action being taken on my case. Fingers crossed it wasn't an RFE, I logged in to find this beauty awaiting me.

497 days later from my NOA1, I finally made it...I really am at a loss for words. From my K1 visa that took 58 days to get my passport back when it was supposed to be 7-10 as I was told by an agent, to this process that used to take a few months that turned into 497 days, this has all been a test of my patience, I am just finally glad I can breathe a sigh of relief and now take my time on filing my N-400.

No idea on how long this will take to get in the mail, but if I have had this much patience already, a couple more weeks shouldn't be a problem.

To all of those still waiting, my heart goes out to you, it seriously does. I do not mean these as empty words as we have all been in this together. All the best to everyone else out there waiting. I am now off to update my timeline and the spreadsheet.

Any other information: Received the "Case was received at your local office on February 26th, 2018" error message others had received. I-551 stamp obtained. 18 month extension letter received 8/11/2018.

Yippee. I’m so happy for you guys!  

I know how good it feels to get that message....👍

Time to put celebrate 🎉 on the calendar!

Happy to see another fellow Canuck bite the dust!!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

3 hours ago, Luciann said:

The same here. CSC filer, July 05, case transferred to Nebraska two months ago, since then, nothing.

The same here also,csc july 5 2017.transferred to Nebraska 4 months ago,no update up to now.

34 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

Yippee. I’m so happy for you guys!  

I know how good it feels to get that message....👍

Time to put celebrate 🎉 on the calendar!

Happy to see another fellow Canuck bite the dust!!!!

One more for the good guys! 😊

On 11/28/2018 at 8:49 PM, Trenz said:

Whelp...

congrats! Yes , patience is very much needed during this process!

I-129F Sent : 2014-09-15
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-09-24
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-20
NVC Left : 2014-11-05
Packet 3 Received : 2014-11-13
Packet 4 Received : 2014-12-05
Medical : 2014-12-19
Interview Date : 2015-01-23 Montreal
Interview Result : Approved 2015-01-23
Loomis picked up passport from Montreal: 2015-01-27
Passport/visa in hand:2015-01-30

POE'd at Toronto Pearson Airport: 2015-04-01

SSN received: 2015-04-08 or so

Married : 2015-04-23

AOS/EAD/AP submitted as one : 2015-05-19

Biometrics AOS: 2015-06-15

EAD approved : 2015 July but did not receive until 2015-09-30

AOS interview: 2015-09-25

AOS approved: 2015-09-25

GC received: 2015-10-02

ROC I751 package mailed 7/19
uscis received package 7/21 as per USPS
check cashed 7/25/2017
noa i797 dated 7/21/2107/ WAC17293xxx
noa i797 received 7/27/2017

Biometrics not needed; used what was on file

Infopass i551 stamp ( 12months) done 8/17/2018

No RFE.

No Interview.

ROC approved Oct 25,2018.  i797 notice received Oct 29,2018 

PR card received Oct 30 2018 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.