nompish

N-400 October 2018 Filers

1,465 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, apple21 said:

My estimated date of completion has vanished!!!!  What's going on? O still have no schedule for oath. 😒

Mine didn't disappear, but something changed. Up until last night, these two were the exact same but now they are not. Nothing else has changed, there has been no case update. My interview was May 20th and I am waiting for my Oath date. 

4.png

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

On 7/16/2019 at 3:57 PM, RalphT said:

i passed the interview today.  Decision was given on the spot ... now i just have to wait for the oath ceremony.  Good luck to all!

Got notification that oath is scheduled for August 2nd.  So happy! 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hey guys. I received today a letter from uscis asking for more evidence for my i751 case.. they asked me to send these documents back in the enclosed envelope that came with the letter.. BUT When I opened the letter there was no enclosed envelope inside!!

i don’t know what to do?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, Canuck Carrie said:

Mine didn't disappear, but something changed. Up until last night, these two were the exact same but now they are not. Nothing else has changed, there has been no case update. My interview was May 20th and I am waiting for my Oath date. 

4.png

Mine is gone. I have no estimated timeline anymore. 🤣🤣🤣

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My spouse got an N400 interview appointment letter last week. My spouse's interview will begin on August XX, 2019. (expected 13-24 months according to login information, but got less than 8 months). 

Question: my spouse filed online while residing in Maryland.  I noticed that most Maryland flyers' interview place is Baltimore, MD, but my spouse's interview said it is Fairfax, VA.   Did they make a mistake?  no mistake?

Timeline
On 7/20/2019 at 4:15 PM, Arron said:

Looks like your interview will be soon. What’s you local USCIS office? I live in LA and I want to estimate my time. 

I already passed my interview. I'm just waiting for the oath schedule. 

Today they uploaded my Oath Ceremony letter!!  It's going to be in August next month.

My timeline:

N-400 packet shipped                                                2018-10-19

N-400 packet accepted                                              2018-10-24

Biometrics appt                                                           2018-11-14

Completion date announced on                               2018-11-15

Estimated completion date                                       2019-10-31

Notification of Interview letter created & mailed           2019-03-12

Interview letter received                                             2019-03-13

Interview date event                                                  2019-04-19

Oath ceremony appt letter created & mailed                2019-07-24

Oath ceremony PDF letter received                            2019-07-25

Oath ceremony scheduled for                                    2019-08-23

CR1 VISA

Jul 23 2010 - MARRIED

Aug 26 2010 - I-130 received by USCIS

Jan 21 2011 - Approved by USCIS

Mar 04 2011 - NVC received

Mar 15 2011 - Medical

Mar 30 2011 - NVC COMPLETED

Apr 14 2011 - Packet 4 received

May 12 2011 - EMBASSY INTERVIEW

May 23 2011 - VISA received

May 26 2011 - Dulles POE

Jun 20 2011 - GREENCARD arrives

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Geordie said:

Today they uploaded my Oath Ceremony letter!!  It's going to be in August next month.

Congratulations!

So happy to see some movement for those of us that are left from October, 2018 😊

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Here’s the latest from my wife’s saga. Just interviewed today. It didn’t sound too promising, so I created a separate thread about it here:

September 25th: I-130 Emergency petition filed at US Embassy in Lima.

October 3rd: I-130 Petition Approved.

October 10th: Consular Section sent checklist and notification scheduling my spouse's visa interview for November 13th.

23 hours ago, Geordie said:

My timeline:

N-400 packet shipped                                                2018-10-19

N-400 packet accepted                                              2018-10-24

Biometrics appt                                                           2018-11-14

Completion date announced on                               2018-11-15

Estimated completion date                                       2019-10-31

Notification of Interview letter created & mailed           2019-03-12

Interview letter received                                             2019-03-13

Interview date event                                                  2019-04-19

Oath ceremony appt letter created & mailed                2019-07-24

Oath ceremony PDF letter received                            2019-07-25

Oath ceremony scheduled for                                    2019-08-23

I received a notification today that there had been some activity on my account.  I logged in to this news:

Oath Ceremony De-Scheduled.
Sent on July 25, 2019

The PDF that was uploaded says this:

This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled Oath Ceremony on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 09:00am  for the above applicant.  We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview appointment information, under separate notice.

Oh no!  

Edited by Geordie

CR1 VISA

Jul 23 2010 - MARRIED

Mar 15 2011 - Medical

May 26 2011 - Dulles POE

I've done a basic google about 'oath ceremony de-scheduled' and I don't have any arrests, nor am I changing my name!.  What I believe that has happened, and this is just my own speculation is that I know the courthouse where the Oath will  take place, and the courthouse's own website lists the dates of when they do the Oath's.  Their website states the 22nd of August, but the letter that was uploaded says the 23rd.  When I saw the uploaded pdf (I have not yet received the letter in the mail yet), I called up the courthouse and asked them if their website was incorrect and that they would be doing Oath's on the 23rd.  The person on the other end told me that they had not recevied anything from Fairfax yet and I should call them.  (Fairfax is where I had my interview).  My guess is that it should be the 22nd and NOT the 23rd and because of the clerical error, someone has to re-issue the paperwork.  Just my guess.

CR1 VISA

Jul 23 2010 - MARRIED

Mar 15 2011 - Medical

May 26 2011 - Dulles POE

I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel guys. I currently have a countdown of 22 days as a wait time. For those of you who already got their interview,  does this means that after the countdown is over, I might get an interview or these times are not accurate at all?  I am excited that I might get an interview soon, but since my case had been delayed in the past,  I am wondering if that could happen again. 

Thank you so much for the insight guys. 

You all have a joyful weekend. 

Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 10:01 AM, Claudio Romero said:

I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel guys. I currently have a countdown of 22 days as a wait time. For those of you who already got their interview,  does this means that after the countdown is over, I might get an interview or these times are not accurate at all?  I am excited that I might get an interview soon, but since my case had been delayed in the past,  I am wondering if that could happen again. 

Thank you so much for the insight guys. 

You all have a joyful weekend. 

The countdown should cover the entire process from filing to oath ceremony. There's no way your case will be completed in 22 days. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.