Greenbaum

October 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,298 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
2 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Thank you ! we will get tourist visa to enter Malaysia with vacation tour package .. but I see all the tickets available to fly from Malaysia to USA.. very much we have to fly to Tokoyo,JAPAN then from Japan to USA .. sooo much flying/travelling time .. that too hectic .. we might go to USA from Iraq .. then I take her on local vacation ! wouldn't that be easier ??!! 

It does. You can take her to Europe too. Italy, Spain, Germany, even Lithuania! Or go on a road trip in USA. Thousands of things to see.
Good luck!

@johnnyI129F One more recommendation. Think about this. Is Malaysia a place that if you didn't go now that you would ever visit in the future? If you think not then I'd make the effort to go now as you may regret you never took the chance when you had it. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

14 minutes ago, PaulMac said:

It does. You can take her to Europe too. Italy, Spain, Germany, even Lithuania! Or go on a road trip in USA. Thousands of things to see.
Good luck!

I would love to take her Europe! but that will need Shingle Visa for her Iraqi Passport .. I guess that will need time to get .. I don't have time to waste in Iraq! waiting on another Visa ! lol 

10 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

@johnnyI129F One more recommendation. Think about this. Is Malaysia a place that if you didn't go now that you would ever visit in the future? If you think not then I'd make the effort to go now as you may regret you never took the chance when you had it. :thumbs:

Yea , you are right ! however she never went on plane before.. she is type of person easy to get Sick ! .. it take 9 hours to fly from Iraq to Malaysia .. 6 hours to fly from Malaysia to Japan .. 12 hours or more to fly from Japan to USA I believe !! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
2 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Yea , you are right ! however she never went on plane before.. she is type of person easy to get Sick ! .. it take 9 hours to fly from Iraq to Malaysia .. 6 hours to fly from Malaysia to Japan .. 12 hours or more to fly from Japan to USA I believe !! 

well then she's the only one, who could answer the question, whether she wants to be in a plane for 12hrs+ :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

the system has stopped sending me email notifications of messages and timeline updates. Seems to have happened around 20th Dec.  This happen to anyone else?

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

3 hours ago, rye_212 said:

the system has stopped sending me email notifications of messages and timeline updates. Seems to have happened around 20th Dec.  This happen to anyone else?

I was thinking this was happening to me too. Notifications have been coming in all wonky and I don't think I've seen any e-mails/timeline updates in a long time. 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey all, 

I have a question. What do we have to do get a prenup agreement? I contacted the Spanish Embassy in San Francisco but they  haven’t given me an answer yet. 

If anyone have done it or know how the proccess is.. thanks 😁

2 hours ago, Icamarn said:

Hey all, 

I have a question. What do we have to do get a prenup agreement? I contacted the Spanish Embassy in San Francisco but they  haven’t given me an answer yet. 

If anyone have done it or know how the proccess is.. thanks 😁

That's probably something that you want a lawyer for.

Note to self: Let's see. I'm going to travel half way around the world for this guy. Marry him and he is going to have prenup agreement. I wouldn't sign something like that but hey that's me. I hope she is smarter then the petitioner.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I have a question. Do I need to bring the CD with the chest x-ray from the medical interview with me to the embassy for the actual interview. I found old posts about it, where they say you don't have to bring it. Is that still accurate?

Thank you all for your replies.

03/30/18: Packet sent

04/02/18: NOA1

10/04/18: NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
7 hours ago, AB&AL said:

Hi everyone.

I have a question. Do I need to bring the CD with the chest x-ray from the medical interview with me to the embassy for the actual interview. I found old posts about it, where they say you don't have to bring it. Is that still accurate?

In my case the medical team sent all my medical details, including the CD, direct to the Embassy. The embassy just handed me the CD and kept the other details of the medical.  So I think they have no interest in it.  But you could just bring it anyhow.  

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

7 hours ago, AB&AL said:

Hi everyone.

Yes the CD is not needed for anything including the interview. You can use it for a table decoration if you are so inclined to do so. But, I recommend that you store it with your medical records that you personally keep as it can be used as a "baseline" if ever you need it for any new health issues. JMHO.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

My fiancé has his interview on Thursday. When he did the medical he did not have a flu shot. The doctor didn’t even mention it. Should he still get one and just bring proof to the interview just in case?

Did anyone find out why we are no longer receiving email notifications? Even though I have mine set up for a daily notification

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.