dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

CC on 9/25. Still no interview date set. On the 31st of this month, it will be a year since our last hug.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
8 hours ago, redvines said:

It took 13 days for me for submission to case complete (CEAC case). After that comes the harder wait for your interview date which will vary depending on your country, so best to only compare there to people interviewing at the same embassy.

Your signature suggests otherwise. Did you mean 8 days from submission to case complete?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Shodan's Faery said:

CC on 9/25. Still no interview date set. On the 31st of this month, it will be a year since our last hug.

I had documents accepted on September 17. Is your case shows up as ready or what?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Shodan's Faery said:

Same here, sad situation..cc 8/24..no interview date.. hopefully we will get our dates..soon..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shodan's Faery said:

Count your blessings. You can get an interview date anytime now. 

Our PD is October, 3rd of 2017 and still no CC. I submitted everything 

to NVC CEAC almost a month ago. It is extremely stressful and painful.

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

12 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Count your blessings. You can get an interview date anytime now. 

Our PD is October, 3rd of 2017 and still no CC. I submitted everything 

to NVC CEAC almost a month ago. It is extremely stressful and painful.

my PD is jun 2017 my NVC CC 9/25 still now interview date 

if my pd is june is it means ill get my interview date soon ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Thanks for the replies, all. @SierraTenTango our case is complete, we’re documentarily qualified. I hope you get your date soon, if you haven’t yet! @O&O you’ve been waiting quite a while now, I’m sorry. Crossing my fingers for you. There’s so many of us in the same boat. @emil2888 his interview will be in Belgrade, Serbia. As far as I have seen on VJ, after case complete the interview is scheduled fairly quickly, and typically a month out. I don’t know why ours is taking longer. I hope you get your interview scheduled soon, it’s nice to know we share the same CC date. @Derik-Lina Thank you. We submit our case 12/01/2017. The wait is long, and it’s so hard. My heart really aches for him. You’re right though, we are close and I’ll keep my head high. I hope you get your case complete and interview date soon.

Stay strong everyone, love always wins.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shodan's Faery said:

Thanks for the replies, all. @SierraTenTango our case is complete, we’re documentarily qualified. I hope you get your date soon, if you haven’t yet! @O&O you’ve been waiting quite a while now, I’m sorry. Crossing my fingers for you. There’s so many of us in the same boat. @emil2888 his interview will be in Belgrade, Serbia. As far as I have seen on VJ, after case complete the interview is scheduled fairly quickly, and typically a month out. I don’t know why ours is taking longer. I hope you get your interview scheduled soon, it’s nice to know we share the same CC date. @Derik-Lina Thank you. We submit our case 12/01/2017. The wait is long, and it’s so hard. My heart really aches for him. You’re right though, we are close and I’ll keep my head high. I hope you get your case complete and interview date soon.

True. Without love none of us would endure these endless bureaucratic obstacles. 

I feel married couple must have a priority over K1 or B1 or anything else. The process

must be faster and fair. Family comes first and love always wins.

Honest-Love-Respect

3 minutes ago, Shodan's Faery said:

thank you i hope we all get our interview dates very soon 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, emil2888 said:

my PD is jun 2017 my NVC CC 9/25 still now interview date 

if my pd is june is it means ill get my interview date soon ? 

Depends on the Consulate? As some are busier than others.

You say PD is June of 2017. May I ask why it has taken your case so long?

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, Keki915 said:

The reason why I think its not worth it i came back to America from living in Singapore. I havent lived in America for a while and i realized that after coming back to America it has become so poor. Homeless everywhere and people are crazy. Taxes are crazy although on paper it seems like I earn a lot more but after taxes I only earn about 100 more a month i paid only about 5000 dollars a year in taxes in singapore but here I paid that amount in just a few months. As for my wife she went from earning a high 6 figure salary in her country to earning a quarter of that so we are thinking to jump back over to where is better for us. I may just keep this green card thing as a way to retire in America when we get older but for now its not our best choice to live here. 

I hear nothing but amazing things of Singapore truly!

I just checked CEAC and it said AT NVC. I literally jumped around like a little girl. My 1 year old was shocked 😂 I’ll be calling nvc later ( hope it’s not too busy) to confirm if it really is a CC.  Fingers crossed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.