dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, MKal said:

@qianl Did you get your interview date already? My CC is Oct. 2 and no interview date yet.

None :(! I have no idea what’s going on or why either..usually Brazil is pretty fast..It’s been over a year since i’ve Seen my husband and so its pretty depressing over here ..i don’t know what’s taking forever!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
Just now, Binaa said:

hi guys, my status is pass to at nvc, does that mean a cc, all became accepted except a document that is still just submitted

Hey same here,all accepted except for one document  I submitted yesterday but status went from submit all the required documents to at NVC ..I have no idea if that’s case complete .!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Hé bien pareil ici, tout a été accepté sauf un document que j’ai soumis hier, mais l’état est passé de l’ envoi de tous les documents requis à la CNV. Je ne sais pas du tout si cette affaire est complète. !!

did I receive an email? , hoping it's a cc and get an interview date soon,please let us know if it's really a cc

9 minutes ago, MKal said:

Why did the NVC skipped assigning interview appointments this month? Does anybody know? My CC is Oct. 2 and no interview yet, but I'm not the only one.

I agree this month.. there seems to be no major movement interviews

4 hours ago, emil2888 said:

congrats 

can u please give me the checklist what u took to ur interview i wanna make sure i dont miss anything 

We haven't had our interview yet. 

The CEAC site still shows "Your case is currently at NVC"

But it was Documentarily Qualified on the 24th. Shouldn't it show something different by now!???

59 minutes ago, JFox762 said:

The CEAC site still shows "Your case is currently at NVC"

But it was Documentarily Qualified on the 24th. Shouldn't it show something different by now!???

My case was documentarily qualified on oct 11th. Ceac still says At NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

I will have my interview tomorrow, on 8th. I am swinging between being a nervous wreck and being just so calm because I have done everything possible. Will print out all the paperwork today to bring with me tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Elrona said:

I will have my interview tomorrow, on 8th. I am swinging between being a nervous wreck and being just so calm because I have done everything possible. Will print out all the paperwork today to bring with me tomorrow.

Good luck to u 

can u pliz tell me what r u taking to ur interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
1 hour ago, emil2888 said:

Good luck to u 

can u pliz tell me what r u taking to ur interview

Oh god. I just got an email saying the original date doesn't suit and they offered me one for today's afternoon. Right now at the library, printing everything out.

• copy of NVC interview letter + the new one to change my date and time
  • unexpired passport + copy + expired one with my maiden name + copy of that
  • birth certificate in English + copy
  • medical results
  • Sponsor and cosponsor documents
  • Husbands passport bio copy
  • Evidence of relationship (photos, chats and travels printed out)
  • Marriage certificate + copy
  • Police certificates

43 minutes ago, Elrona said:

Oh god. I just got an email saying the original date doesn't suit and they offered me one for today's afternoon. Right now at the library, printing everything out.

• copy of NVC interview letter + the new one to change my date and time
  • unexpired passport + copy + expired one with my maiden name + copy of that
  • birth certificate in English + copy
  • medical results
  • Sponsor and cosponsor documents
  • Husbands passport bio copy
  • Evidence of relationship (photos, chats and travels printed out)
  • Marriage certificate + copy
  • Police certificates

Good luck and thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.