DGF

I-130 September 2018 Filers

630 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Yeah the adjudication dates change upon the service center and how backlogged they may be :( its an agonizing wait

I wonder if they update our timelines with the estimated dates because early last week my estimated time on my timeline was April 25-May 17. On Wednesday it said May 17-25 and now today I checked, and my estimated time is beginning of May..... or is it all in my head and I’m seeing things🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Yes that has a lot to do as well. My husband is citizen but I have been advised green card holders take way more time I've heard

I am a citizen and my husband lives in Sweden. He once was a green card holder but it expired because we stayed out of the US for too long. So we have to do the adjustment of status again.

I-129F Sent : 09-28-2015 via USPS Priority Mail to PO Box in Dallas, TX

I-129F Delivered : 10-01-2015

I-129F NOA1 :10-13-2015

I-129F NOA2 : 11-04-2015

NVC Received : 11-17-2015

Packet 3 Received : 12-04-2015

Interview Date : March 3rd, 2016

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : March 14th, 2016

US Entry : March 16th, 2016

Marriage : May 25th, 2016

Daughter born: May 13th, 2016

Now on I-130. A new adventure begins..

9 hours ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Or course and can you send me the link of where you sent your inquiry please!

this is mine:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do;jsessionid=abcXNVnqS7FUjgQL4ZqIw?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Hello, here's my link - https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp, I filled this form and sent them my question. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been reading these posts. Just to clarify, are September/2018 filers making inquiries to USCIS to find out their approval/NOA2 already? 🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, s007rrt said:

I have been reading these posts. Just to clarify, are September/2018 filers making inquiries to USCIS to find out their approval/NOA2 already? 🤔

I’m following also as Im a October filer. From the looks of it some September’s are being approved for some. 

3 hours ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

Oh, okay, thanks. Yes, this form gives the deadline of their answer. The previous link you gave - doesn't. 

3 hours ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

So I am approved!!! I contacted them they said my i130 was approved on 1/24/2019, and they sent approval notice on 1/25/2019.!!!! Now the nvc waiting game 

Congrats!!!! So soon you'll get it via usual post.

22 hours ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

So I am approved!!! I contacted them they said my i130 was approved on 1/24/2019, and they sent approval notice on 1/25/2019.!!!! Now the nvc waiting game 

Thanks my friend for the link!

So Excited for you!!!! We will all soon get all our NOA2 Approved, lets keep eachother positive

3 hours ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Congratulations sweetie! Our NOA1 was September 17th and still nothing, praying for our quick response. did you receive your noa2 by mail?

Thank you!! Dont worry you are going to receive your NOA2 very soon!! and yes, we received it by mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.