DGF

I-130 September 2018 Filers

630 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

Ok so I submitted an inquiry about approval notice, they mentioned that the approval notice was sent. Even though in the uscis website it still says just received no approval yet. Is it just a standard answer they send? Do they even check?

Hii how did you send the inquiry about approval? What date is your noa1?

16 hours ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Hii how did you send the inquiry about approval? What date is your noa1?

I submitted the inquiry via the uscis website. I received my first Noa September 20 2018. I submitted the inquiry on Jan 14 2019. They answered on Jan 25 2019.

15 hours ago, K.U. said:

Hello, how you submitted It? I want to do it to.

I submitted the inquiry via the uscis website 

22 hours ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

I submitted the inquiry via the uscis website. I received my first Noa September 20 2018. I submitted the inquiry on Jan 14 2019. They answered on Jan 25 2019.

I submitted the inquiry via the uscis website 

Thanks, I did it too. How did you Check the answer to your request. I have number of my request  but don't know where to track it. 🙈🙈🙈Or they just called you or sent the answer via e-mail? Thank you in advance for your help.

2 minutes ago, K.U. said:

Thanks, I did it too. How did you Check the answer to your request. I have number of my request  but don't know where to track it. 🙈🙈🙈Or they just called you or sent the answer via e-mail? Thank you in advance for your help.

I sent mine and it gives you a deadline for response. I was checking on other forums for filers from August and July and that is how a lot of them are finding out they are approved. So fingers crossed. Immediately we get an answer will keep everyone posted.

8 minutes ago, Sarathrp88 said:

I sent mine and it gives you a deadline for response. I was checking on other forums for filers from August and July and that is how a lot of them are finding out they are approved. So fingers crossed. Immediately we get an answer will keep everyone posted.

When i sent the request - the site gave me just number of the request, no deadline. Could you, please, give me the link from that site part with request form?

Just now, K.U. said:

When i sent the request - the site gave me just number of the request, no deadline. Could you, please, give me the link from that site part with request form?

Or course and can you send me the link of where you sent your inquiry please!

this is mine:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do;jsessionid=abcXNVnqS7FUjgQL4ZqIw?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

19 minutes ago, Sarathrp88 said:

Or course and can you send me the link of where you sent your inquiry please!

this is mine:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do;jsessionid=abcXNVnqS7FUjgQL4ZqIw?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

I submitted my approval notice request on the 14th they gave me a deadline for an answer of the request on the 5th. I got the answer on the 25th of this month. I got the response via email. They set the following: "Our service records indicate your Approval Notice was mailed to the address on file and the notice was not returned as undeliverable by the post office. 

In order for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to resend an Approval Notice that was not returned to our offices, it is necessary to complete a Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition, along with the correct fees and original signature.  Please be sure to fill in your receipt number on Form I-824 in Part 3, Additional Information".

but I keep checking my status online it still says my case was just received, no approval. Which is why I question it 

2 minutes ago, Jmcortes0608 said:

I submitted my approval notice request on the 14th they gave me a deadline for an answer of the request on the 5th. I got the answer on the 25th of this month. I got the response via email. They set the following: "Our service records indicate your Approval Notice was mailed to the address on file and the notice was not returned as undeliverable by the post office. 

In order for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to resend an Approval Notice that was not returned to our offices, it is necessary to complete a Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition, along with the correct fees and original signature.  Please be sure to fill in your receipt number on Form I-824 in Part 3, Additional Information".

but I keep checking my status online it still says my case was just received, no approval. Which is why I question it 

I think that if you have email proof that confirms your approval, your good, you just have to wait for NVC to receive your documents for you to start the NVC process. Also you could call USCIS Customer service for confirmation on this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

You guys are receiving approval notices now for September filing?? I’m following this thread because I’m October filer but figured that I’m right after y’all. My approval estimate isn’t until May😩

1 minute ago, Gojo said:

You guys are receiving approval notices now for September filing?? I’m following this thread because I’m October filer but figured that I’m right after y’all. My approval estimate isn’t until May😩

What service center are you on? I am Potomac It will all depend on your service center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarathrp88 said:

What service center are you on? I am Potomac It will all depend on your service center

I am also in Potomac. I tried submitting an inquiry but it wouldn’t let me due to be in the processing times. 

I-129F Sent : 09-28-2015 via USPS Priority Mail to PO Box in Dallas, TX

I-129F Delivered : 10-01-2015

I-129F NOA1 :10-13-2015

I-129F NOA2 : 11-04-2015

NVC Received : 11-17-2015

Packet 3 Received : 12-04-2015

Interview Date : March 3rd, 2016

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : March 14th, 2016

US Entry : March 16th, 2016

Marriage : May 25th, 2016

Daughter born: May 13th, 2016

Now on I-130. A new adventure begins..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.