dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, Saanish said:

It seems a bit unfair. But have faith, it will be done in no time.

If this happens again,  you speak with a supervisor at NVC and get a first hand account of what really is happening. 

But will pray and keep my fingers crossed that you get a cc soon and move a step closer towards your loved one

All the best :) 

Thank you .. yes I pray this problem goes away soon 

2 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

VISA APPROVED!!!

All praise be to God almighty,  I cant believe this whole process is finally over for me! All thanks to VJ members, especially @Abies and @Saaniya am really grateful and appreciate all the support I got from you all. I Pray for those waiting for interview date and cc to get it soon, so u all can join ur love once

Amen!! Yay!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, bigbobby9 said:

@qianl, I had a similar situation. I lived in a country about 12 years ago and was issued PCC when I left. Everything was manual then and now the format and procedure for that country has switched to online. I submitted the PCC I had and got a check list asking for new certificate. I wrote email explaining why I cannot submit a new PCC and the efforts I had made to obtain a new one (but failed). My email was accepted within 2 working days. So, from my experience, I suggest you write to them explaining clearly why you cannot obtain new PCC (if you can make reference to official website or documents that will help). Stay calm and respond with details…..hopefully it will work.

Thank you... yes we resubmitted yesterday with notes and detail and the website information explaining that the Pcc can not be obtained from that district. I hope it doesn’t take the full 3 weeks to review

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratz to everyone with case complete. Some of us just have to be a bit more patient. We are almost done. Almost will be with our loved ones. Everyday i take it one day at a time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Case complete 😲😊

Estonia, pivot country and all together it took 4 weeks. Week ago case did get sent to supervisor, so I am extremely happy that they had such a quick look at it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I had my interview today the 27th September 2018 at the Lagos consulate. My interview was for 06:45am, I got to the embassy around 05:00am. After all the security check, I was able to have my interview around 08:05am by 08:13 I was already out of the embassy, I was interviewed by white American woman, very nice lady.
These are the questions the co asked
1. Why are u going to the US?
2. How long have we been married?
3. When did we meet?
4. When did we get married?
5. How did I meet my husband?
6. Did someone introduce us or we ran into each other?
7. Where does my husband work?
8. Who attended our wedding?
9. My husband's home address?
10. Did his parents came for the wedding?
11. She asked if his parents are in the US?
12. She asked if my parents came to our wedding?
13. Can I see ur wedding pictures?
I gave her some of the pictures I printed out, then I told her I also have an album, she said wow, that's a nice and huge album. She only went through few of the pictures.
She said I am going to approve your visa , she gave me 3 white paper for my right as a spouse of a US against domestic violence, paper for Visa pick and instructions for my green card.
Note she never asked for the W2, tax ,Aos , call log and our chat records etc

Hi all. 

Does anyone know their scan date ? We sent our documents on Monday they received it Tuesday and we’ve call to hear when they have scanned it but nothing yet: 

how long did you wait ? 

Thanks 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Serrano101 said:

Hi all. 

Does anyone know their scan date ? We sent our documents on Monday they received it Tuesday and we’ve call to hear when they have scanned it but nothing yet: 

how long did you wait ? 

Thanks 

Since they received it on Tuesday,your scan date shouldn't exceed Thursday.

Most times its scan the next business day which is Wednesday in your case.

Goodluck

Edited by Abies

Hi everyone! Our fees have been processed So now the question is which one of the forms are we suppose to fill first as for both the aos and iv application it says start now... I am a little confused as to which should be done first and if it matters

On 9/26/2018 at 7:08 PM, MsKayC said:

Update: Called nvc they said still reviewing other documents and to check my status in the morning, the system is still working through updating the status.  So hopefully I have good news in the morning!

Update: Great news. Called NVC this morning and was advised my case is closed. My civil docs status still says submitted the rep said the system has not updated as yet but my case is closed. I called 2x and got the same info. They said we are awaiting an interview appt

Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Update: Great news. Called NVC this morning and was advised my case is closed. My civil docs status still says submitted the rep said the system has not updated as yet but my case is closed. I called 2x and got the same info. They said we are awaiting an interview appt

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

For anyone waiting who also uses CEAC, it only took us 10 days after fully submitting everything to get a case complete. I’m crossing my fingers for an interview date soon, I miss him so much. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shodan's Faery said:

For anyone waiting who also uses CEAC, it only took us 10 days after fully submitting everything to get a case complete. I’m crossing my fingers for an interview date soon, I miss him so much. 

all your documents were accepted from the first time or you resubmit something? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.