dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
32 minutes ago, qianl said:

I sent in mine by Ceac on 9/14 ... hopefully soon we hear something 

I uploaded mine on Friday for the first time, why did you have to resubmit?

Edited by MKal

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jemera said:

Has anyone who had to rescan their passport heard back yet? It seems there were 3 or 4 of us with the same issue in this thread. I'm getting depressed with this wait and was hoping someone had good news.

Sent the rescan passport biographic page last Thursday night(9-20-18).hope to hear from them soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jemera said:

Has anyone who had to rescan their passport heard back yet? It seems there were 3 or 4 of us with the same issue in this thread. I'm getting depressed with this wait and was hoping someone had good news.

no update yet 

9 hours ago, pp5 said:

@Saanish Is India pivot now? I just called nvc and they asked me to upload documents on ceac website. They said our documents which we sent by fedex will be returned back.

When did you call ?

when you submit document at nvc  ? 

I’m from india.i’m also send documents to nvc and waiting for cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, MKal said:

I uploaded mine on Friday for the first time, why did you have to resubmit?

I had to resubmit twice 😩 and it’s crazy because my lawyer scanned in the documents 

1st time : they couldn’t read one scan of a police certificate and they wanted both Brazilian police certificate together 

Also they wanted my divorce papers to be named differently in the upload 

2nd time: lawyer didn’t combine the police records because she says sometimes they reject it that way but the nvc replied that they. Wanted it that way and still the divorce documents worded different 

i am am so frustrated ... I honestly cried when they rejected it the 2nd time... now this is my 3rd submit!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, pp5 said:

@Saanish Is India pivot now? I just called nvc and they asked me to upload documents on ceac website. They said our documents which we sent by fedex will be returned back.

Oh wow! This is news to us. 

It must have been a very recent development.

We submitted our documents on the 1st of September. Maybe the conversion happened post that. 

Hopefully this would mean a faster interview date for all of us.

All the very best. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, pp5 said:

Edited by Saanish
Posted twice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

We are CEAC, and today we received a message and email saying all of our documents are received and approved! Does this mean case complete?

Timeline

Wow, 

3 hours ago, qianl said:

I had to resubmit twice 😩 and it’s crazy because my lawyer scanned in the documents 

1st time : they couldn’t read one scan of a police certificate and they wanted both Brazilian police certificate together 

Also they wanted my divorce papers to be named differently in the upload 

2nd time: lawyer didn’t combine the police records because she says sometimes they reject it that way but the nvc replied that they. Wanted it that way and still the divorce documents worded different 

i am am so frustrated ... I honestly cried when they rejected it the 2nd time... now this is my 3rd submit!

Wow, that's crazy. Well, I hope you hear from them soon. I also had 2 RFE's but with the USCIS.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shodan's Faery said:

We are CEAC, and today we received a message and email saying all of our documents are received and approved! Does this mean case complete?

Yes, it means everything is complete and good to go for the interview. Now just need to wait for interview email. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MKal said:

Wow, 

Wow, that's crazy. Well, I hope you hear from them soon. I also had 2 RFE's but with the USCIS.

Yes it’s so stressful ... seems like you hear quicker when they need new info.. it’s been longer than last time when they contacted me so I’m hoping everything is fine and just waiting on CC now 

5 hours ago, Faizal said:

When did you call ?

when you submit document at nvc  ? 

I’m from india.i’m also send documents to nvc and waiting for cc

I sent documents on Saturday and tracking shows my package was received yesterday. To confirm, called nvc twice yesterday and again today. Both times I was told that my case will be processed electronically.

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

@Shodan's Faery, normally yes. The letter should say Something like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case.
The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer
will adjudicate the applicant’s visa application.
NVC schedules appointments one month in advance. The U.S. Embassy tells us what dates they are
holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as they become documentarily qualified. Most
appointments are set within three months of NVC’s receipt of all requested documentation. However,
before applicants in a numerically limited (preference) visa category can receive an appointment, their
priority date must also be current. This can delay receipt of an appointment. You can track your priority
date using the Visa Bulletin on travel.state.gov.
When an appointment is available, we will notify the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable). The
applicant can prepare now by reading about the embassy’s interview requirements online at
nvc.state.gov/interview. Thank you for your patience.

Timeline

Congratulations!

Yes indeed! It surely means case complete :) 

All the best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.