dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello there! I'm new to writing on VisaJourney but have been reading a lot on here since I started my process and currently my case says "at NVC". NVC had received my supporting documents on Aug. 28th and when I called, the representative told me that my scan date was Aug. 29th. and it was under review, that I should wait at least 3 weeks. This was 3 days ago and my case still read "submit documents", but today as I checked it read "at NVC". I was reading here and most everyone coincided that if the AOS was gone it meant case completed, is this true?? The embassy the case will be sent to is Ciudad Juarez, Mexico which I know could take a while to get an interview date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Abies said:

In 2weeks 

Have a Safe Flight Abies. Just one quick question regarding AOS as my Case is Pviot. So we will go for i-864ez as we fulfill its criteria. So we will have to submit filled i-864ez signed and printed and then upload scan copy on Ceac along with tax doc. And for extra doc will add her new job offer letter and along with old jobs W2. All seem okay to you or we do other docs too??

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Abies said:

All the best buddy.

Hopefully we all celebrate thanksgiving with our loved ones.

hello Abies gdmorning how are you doing, after the interview did you wait in Lagos to receive your visa or went to your base then come back later to collect your visa, am planning on booking my flight from abuja to Lagos (return) so I want to know the date I will book the return flight.thank dear

Edited by wendykay

Timeline
53 minutes ago, FiliAm said:

I can feel the excitement you are feeling. May you have a safe journey and God bless 🙏 

27 minutes ago, Muhammadarman said:

Have a Safe Flight Abies. Just one quick question regarding AOS as my Case is Pviot. So we will go for i-864ez as we fulfill its criteria. So we will have to submit filled i-864ez signed and printed and then upload scan copy on Ceac along with tax doc. And for extra doc will add her new job offer letter and along with old jobs W2. All seem okay to you or we do other docs too??

Thanks 

Thanks alot guys and I wish you all same.

@Muhammadarman it's fine to go with all you listed.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, wendykay said:

hello Abies gdmorning how are you doing, after the interview did you wait in Lagos to receive your visa or went to your base then come back later to collect your visa, am planning on booking my flight from abuja to Lagos (return) so I want to know the date I will book the return flight.thank dear

Goodmorning sis. First thing first,attend your interview.

If everything goes well with the interview,your visa will be ready for pick up in 2business days but I will advise you go pick it up when you are ready to fly out if your flying via Lagos OR whenever its convenient for you after the interview if your flying via Abuja.

NOTE: if you dont pick up your package within 30days,it will be returned to the embassy.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
43 minutes ago, MariiiS said:

Hello there! I'm new to writing on VisaJourney but have been reading a lot on here since I started my process and currently my case says "at NVC". NVC had received my supporting documents on Aug. 28th and when I called, the representative told me that my scan date was Aug. 29th. and it was under review, that I should wait at least 3 weeks. This was 3 days ago and my case still read "submit documents", but today as I checked it read "at NVC". I was reading here and most everyone coincided that if the AOS was gone it meant case completed, is this true?? The embassy the case will be sent to is Ciudad Juarez, Mexico which I know could take a while to get an interview date. 

Looks like a case complete to me but call the NVC for confirmation. 

Moreso,the USEM in Mexico is seriously backlogged. You can get more informations on this form @Rameda and others.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Abies said:

Goodmorning sis. First thing first,attend your interview.

If everything goes well with the interview,your visa will be ready for pick up in 2business days but I will advise you go pick it up when you are ready to fly out if your flying via Lagos OR whenever its convenient for you after the interview if your flying via Abuja.

NOTE: if you dont pick up your package within 30days,it will be returned to the embassy.

thanks alot dear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, MariiiS said:

Im also ciudad juarez. Thank you for posting it will be great to follow your timeline. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

If our case at NVC is electronic (CEAC), will my husband have to still bring original copies of all the tax info and I-864 to his interview in Naples?

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ad8816 said:

If our case at NVC is electronic (CEAC), will my husband have to still bring original copies of all the tax info and I-864 to his interview in Naples?

Yes he will need all the tax info, w2 and i-864 to take to his interview,  he needs to have everything u submitted to nvc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Yes he will need all the tax info, w2 and i-864 to take to his interview,  he needs to have everything u submitted to nvc.

Thank you for clarifying!!!! 

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.