TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, arizonaliving said:

What did they ask for? I'm waiting for my rfe to get here just curious what yours was for.

More evidence of the “two year meeting requirement”.

I simply sent back few more pics, Facebook timeline screenshots showing the dates, and a couple more flight tickets receipts.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I’m still waiting I’ve heard nothing I put in a out of normal processing time inquiry they said they will have a decision in 45 days. I don’t know what to do now. Should I get my senator/Congress involved 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, SAlove18 said:

I’m still waiting I’ve heard nothing I put in a out of normal processing time inquiry they said they will have a decision in 45 days. I don’t know what to do now. Should I get my senator/Congress involved 

I can’t prove that but I’d say that our case got sped up because of the involvement of the congressman. Could be only a coincidence but everything went really fast after we reached out for the congressman.

2 hours ago, SAlove18 said:

When did you put in the out of processing times request? Mine was approved the day after (that had received my RFE reply 30 days before that so I’m guessing it was just sitting there). I bet your will move fast now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ST_RO said:

This is it guys, I had my interview this morning and got approved. Finally this is over.

But hey, POE is Dec 06 and then the papertrail will start all over!! I am looking forward to seeing my fellow February filers in the AOS forums!!! 

To all those that have not been approved yet - hang in there and stay strong. Your day will come.

Thank you for all the support and good vibes in this group. I know we all had dark days throughout the wait, but knowing there are people out there who go through exactly the same process has helped me stay sane.

So happy for ya... glad to see someone got the NASCAR treatment with this.. wish ya all the best.

none of us will be in same AOS forum with u. Good luck thru the journey.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, BJ & Christine said:

So happy for ya... glad to see someone got the NASCAR treatment with this.. wish ya all the best.

none of us will be in same AOS forum with u. Good luck thru the journey.

NASCAR treatment is a good one, haha! 🤣. But you're right, I definitely can't complain at all. 

Looks a lot like my company might make me a job offer for our office in the US so I can continue working for our German office out of my home. That would at least expedite my EAD. Never thought this would happen, but the person that I've been training for weeks that was supposed to replace me just announced that she is pregnant and now they are screwed and desperately trying everyting to make this possible. 

Oh that's right, they go by months as well, huh? Too bad. Still, I will track you down and stalk your progress!!

K1

2018-02-09: I-129F sent

2018-02-15: NOA1

2018-08-16: NOA2

2018-10-11: Interview 

2018-10-19: Visa received

2018-12-06: US entry

2018-12-15: Wedding

AOS/EAD/AP

2019-02-26: Filed

2019-03-05: NOA

2019-06-12: Approved

Lifting Conditions (I-751)

Potomac Service Center

2021-05-07: Filed

2021-05-12: NOA

2021-08-26: Biometrics

2023-03-11: 48-month extension letter received

2024-02-07: RFE 

2024-02-14: Response to RFE received

2024-02-15: I-751 approved

Citizenship (N-400)

2024-04-02: Filed

16 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

We received in the mail the RFE on Oct. 1st.

The day after I overnighted our reply, which got to USCIS on Oct. 3rd and today we got the APPROVAL so in less than a week!

Sent ours last week too, and found out this morning we got approved. 

All, just want to let everyone know that it appears USCIS is moving pretty steadily now as I think they are trying to get the approvals done before the holidays so we can see our loved ones.  I sent my paperwork in last week on October 4th, and found out this morning through an email that action had been taken on our case and we got approved.  Thank you all for your posts and guidance, God speed everyone. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who got their approval. The rest of us, let's keep being strong. We are definitely done with the longest part of the wait, so the end is near!

Edited by S_and_K_K1

My apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone know the name or link to the forum for February/March approvers?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 minutes ago, etapia said:

My apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone know the name or link to the forum for February/March approvers?

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/685632-october-2018-k-1-noa2-nvc/?page=5

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

5 hours ago, ST_RO said:

NASCAR treatment is a good one, haha! 🤣. But you're right, I definitely can't complain at all. 

Looks a lot like my company might make me a job offer for our office in the US so I can continue working for our German office out of my home. That would at least expedite my EAD. Never thought this would happen, but the person that I've been training for weeks that was supposed to replace me just announced that she is pregnant and now they are screwed and desperately trying everyting to make this possible. 

Oh that's right, they go by months as well, huh? Too bad. Still, I will track you down and stalk your progress!!

Wow this is amazing! Congrats. Can’t believe you are done and we have only just been approved (haven’t even gotten our hardcopy it NOA2 yet). Was your interview in Frankfurt? I’m actually in Frankfurt right now for work. Just had lunch with my fiancé and showed him all the documents. He needs to start completing the online form (whatever that is) and gather his docs and get his medical done (he has an appointment in the morning to see if the doctor can find out what vaccines he has as he has no records). But we probably won’t even get our case number for weeks so no great rush. We honestly thought this was not even going to happen because it was taking so long that he did nothing. Now he has a lot to do lol. Anyway, any advice you have for him on the german side would be great. And great news about the job! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.