TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, kabney110 said:

Has anyone else had their RFE Faxed? If so, was the petition included in the FAX? I received the FAX today which asked about my divorce decree but also indicated there was an omission for one of the boxes, indicated in the "attached petition". I called Tier 2 back and they could only pull up the letter but no petition to tell me what the boxes were. Just wondering if they forgot that part or if the petition part is just not part of the FAX?

Believe u will have to wait for hard copy of rfe to know what boxes were missed. It may not include the actual paper that needs to be checked. Might have to wait for hardcopy.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, kabney110 said:

Has anyone else had their RFE Faxed? If so, was the petition included in the FAX? I received the FAX today which asked about my divorce decree but also indicated there was an omission for one of the boxes, indicated in the "attached petition". I called Tier 2 back and they could only pull up the letter but no petition to tell me what the boxes were. Just wondering if they forgot that part or if the petition part is just not part of the FAX?

How'd you get a phone numebr for Tier 2... I call the USCIS # and always seem to get some sweet southern bell sounding girl/ woman but ZI get nothing but a canned answer.. "we willr eply within the 60 days." blahblah blah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zumbadaddy said:

How'd you get a phone numebr for Tier 2... I call the USCIS # and always seem to get some sweet southern bell sounding girl/ woman but ZI get nothing but a canned answer.. "we willr eply within the 60 days." blahblah blah

Better then the answer I got last time I called. Was told 5 to 7 months... that was Tuesday... I laughed at her and said " that's a news flash" when uscis site says 14 to 60 days.. 😂😂😂😂😂

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Timeline
33 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

Better then the answer I got last time I called. Was told 5 to 7 months... that was Tuesday... I laughed at her and said " that's a news flash" when uscis site says 14 to 60 days.. 😂😂😂😂😂

here's the Director of the USCIS

https://www.facebook.com/kathy.baran.58

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
22 hours ago, Zumbadaddy said:

I see nothing on the site saying they even sent me the RFE.

whats the old site URL

I just go to USCIS.GOV and see nothing when I log in

Hey! Feb filer from Japan (I'm a Japanese beneficiary). Day 225 and we haven't heard anything - it's crazy. We called and emailed USCIS when we reached 7 months, and got an email back from them this week that they are now reviewing our case (I don't know what that means tbh). I'm upset that there's nothing we can do at this point. 

Edited by Jen_1987

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jen_1987 said:

Hey! Feb filer from Japan (I'm a Japanese beneficiary). Day 225 and we haven't heard anything - it's crazy. We called and emailed USCIS when we reached 7 months, and got an email back from them this week that they are now reviewing our case (I don't know what that means tbh). I'm upset that there's nothing we can do at this point. 

hey Jen_1987... I'm here for you... heading to Japan this Tuesday for 12 days... arriving at Haneda Wed afternoon ....Hope you guys hear soon... I will prob get something while I'm away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zumbadaddy said:

Just ask to be escalated...it helps to have a specific question that NEEDS to be answered by a tier 2 agent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, kabney110 said:

Just ask to be escalated...it helps to have a specific question that NEEDS to be answered by a tier 2 agent.

Hello kabney, how are you? Have you recieve already your RFE hardcopy or not yet? Me and fiancee after a long wait we got an rfe dated sept 21. , today 27th we recieve the hardcopy,. This is the story my fiancee required to submit her divorced stamp and our communication evidence for 2 yrs 2016 to 2018 before we filed i-129f.. Me and my fiancee already 4 years we've met last 2014 and 2015 yearly she came home to visit and see me.. Omg sound we missed something ..kinda frustrating but we must follow what they want.. I just wanna share our expirience for rfe purposes. Thank you.. Hopefully we got all approve and more patience God Bless us all! :huh:^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello... SO I did my  math again, and looks like I won't be in the US for NYE lol.

Instead we are thinking on February as the best possible scenario, so that's 5 months from now, I'm so taking the job offer I got!

And now, we have another visit to plan because we haven't seen each other since May and I already miss him like crazy.

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

15 minutes ago, TriniGirl2 said:

Day 226, I just threw all my plans out the window. Whatever uscis!!! Just WHATEVER!!!!!!! 

Oh ditto. All of our plans. I'm going next week to see him. Was going to bring all the forms. We were going to go to the medical together (he is desperately afraid of shots). Now obviously none of that will happen. I'm not even bringing any forms because who knows if this is even going to move forward ever. He gave notice at his job and apartment and had to go back and ask for an extension (had to give three months, but now that seems not even close to possible). He had plans to go home to visit his ill dad before coming. That's all out the window now. We had plans for his arrival here. Now all gone. THIS WHOLE THING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

On 9/26/2018 at 11:31 PM, kabney110 said:

I thought this photo of a USCIS adjudicator's desk was interesting. I pictured maybe a handful of files at a time, it seems like quite a lot to juggle and oddly made me feel a bit better that my case wasn't just rotting in a corner alone and forgotten. 

Screenshot_20180925-231238.jpg

I am glad you posted this, I had an experience today that I wanted to share with all of you.  I sent in my rfe but found out that any documents that needed to be translated from the beneficiaries country will need to be translated in English.  I requested an intercept of my parcel with USPS.  I contacted the distribution center in Laguna, Ca and in talking with the representative who was to send me my parcel back they explained to me that they receive over 300 packages a day to the USCIS Immigration.  So just imagine we are only seeing a handful of people on this sight whereas there are probably 100's more going through our same situation.  This has enlightened this whole experience for me and if it takes either a month or two or even more to get my fiance here then I will wait patiently.  All we have is time on our hands. 

1 minute ago, BJ & Christine said:

I'd like to inform everyone that Christine and I were approved yesterday September 27th. 

Called uscis a few minutes ago and tier 1 said we were approved. Was mailed yesterday 

no update on any site or app.

@americaninlove call. And see what they say.

for the rest who r waiting. Hang in there. It's coming.. No one left behind..

love u all and best of luck everyone!!!

special thanks to @Greenbaum for all ur assist not only with me but with everyone on vj. Without u most of us would be lost and panicking even more.

Congrattttttttsssss!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
38 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

I'd like to inform everyone that Christine and I were approved yesterday September 27th. 

Called uscis a few minutes ago and tier 1 said we were approved. Was mailed yesterday 

no update on any site or app.

@americaninlove call. And see what they say.

for the rest who r waiting. Hang in there. It's coming.. No one left behind..

love u all and best of luck everyone!!!

special thanks to @Greenbaum for all ur assist not only with me but with everyone on vj. Without u most of us would be lost and panicking even more.

Congratsssssssss!!!

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.