956 posts in this topic

we started in the beginning of march and sent april 4.... kinda a month.... we didn't know USCIS was like this and we take our time overthinking everything about the paperwork.

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

2 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

we started in the beginning of march and sent april 4.... kinda a month.... we didn't know USCIS was like this and we take our time overthinking everything about the paperwork.

Oh wow, that's a long time : )  I been working on ours for 3-4 days now for many hours, so many things to include!  Feeling a bit stressful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Spotify said:

Oh wow, that's a long time : )  I been working on ours for 3-4 days now for many hours, so many things to include!  Feeling a bit stressful.

I spent two weeks preparing the package.   If you submit only what is requested in the instructions, it's really not all that much.  My passport copy, plane tickets, divorce paper, birth cert and change of name for fiancee, letters of intent, photos.  That's all I was required to send, in addition to the completed I1128F.   But I included a little supplement regarding the validity of the relationship, as I'd seen many others suggesting this.   So that took me a little more time.   Oh, and also spent a little time reading and re-reading the instructions, checking the documents, scanning copies for my fiancee, organizing, trip to the hole punching store.............things like that.

Kyle&Ana..........you are VERY close to NOA2, huh??   I got a feeling we're going to be hearing good news from you any day now.   The longest wait is almost over.  

@DanielPlainview YEP  the whole time was by the international mail, in that moment we didn't know that we could scan fiance intent of marry,  took 15 days for my paperwork to arrive where he lives.... but finally just i weeks more for NOA2  or RFE hopefully....

did u receive NOA1?

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

we started putting ours together end of March and submitted April 19th but it only took so long because my fiancé is an emergency room surgeon with small children and very little time.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

@DanielPlainview YEP  the whole time was by the international mail, in that moment we didn't know that we could scan fiance intent of marry,  took 15 days for my paperwork to arrive where he lives.... but finally just i weeks more for NOA2  or RFE hopefully....

did u receive NOA1?

Yes.....NOA1.   I had problems with the mail, so I had her send scanned copy of intent and jpg of photo.  Took care of both here in USA.

2 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

Yes.....NOA1.   I had problems with the mail, so I had her send scanned copy of intent and jpg of photo.  Took care of both here in USA.

you should be hearing something in march/April next year! 

Good luck to u all !!! Berries! @Naes new generation of september!!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

you should be hearing something in march/April next year! 

😫

Yeah, had I done this last year, we'd get a one month turnaround.   6 months is just nuts.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, DanielPlainview said:

😫

Yeah, had I done this last year, we'd get a one month turnaround.   6 months is just nuts.

6 months would made me so happy... 

6 months since last year is actually considered pretty quick for noa2...that’s how messy everything got so suddenly..

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

6 months would made me so happy... 

6 months since last year is actually considered pretty quick for noa2...that’s how messy everything got so suddenly..

well, looks like you got a 7 month turnaround on yours.   I guess that's pretty standard now.   But some folks last year, and like everyone applying in 2016 got a month turnaround on the 129F.

here's what the timing is showing TODAY!     (This was 5-6 months the other day when I checked)      https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

image.thumb.png.2b276c13066ccd191f6654057fc5a0b6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

well, looks like you got a 7 month turnaround on yours.   I guess that's pretty standard now.   But some folks last year, and like everyone applying in 2016 got a month turnaround on the 129F.

here's what the timing is showing TODAY!     (This was 5-6 months the other day when I checked)      https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

image.thumb.png.2b276c13066ccd191f6654057fc5a0b6.png

Last years turnaround was the earliest being 6 month to 8 month so yep I was the average, last 10 days felt worse though. Basically any point you see 200 is an awful experience unfortunately. depending on which date they touched at that point causes all the feels. as for most if you see your date was touched which is usually around 180 days and yours stuck for another 20 days is a disaster... we really hoped it would have cleared by now for future cases.

Last year till about March 2017 filers the turnaround was the most 3 months. Then after April things got nasty. For June filers the average was above 7.5 months, which was sad to watch.. and I think our last standing June 2017 friend just got the RFE.. 

Timeline
On 9/8/2018 at 3:27 PM, Spotify said:

Finally mailed our package today!  Should arrive on Monday.  The wait begins.

HA!    "The wait begins."   so true.

Congrats Spotify !!    we should be hearing on our NOA2 around the same time.   :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Check cashed over the weekend but no text/email notification 🤕

08/30/2018 - Sent I-129F package via USPS

09/04/2018 - Picked up from Dallas Lockbox

09/08/2018 - Check cashed

09/10/2018 - Case number received via text/email

Old NOA1 - 08/31/2018

New NOA1 - 09/06/2018

NOA2 - 01/18/2019

01/24/2019 - Checked new website and see an approval!

02/06/2019 - NVC received our case. Pending Case #

02/11/2019 - Called NVC, Case # has been assigned.

04/09/2019 - K1 Interview/Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.