Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 10/22/2018 at 2:37 PM, vinnie&andy said:

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH @Greenbaum!!!

Can you  tell me about the vaccaines...did you guys do them at the embassy or did you try the red cross?  How much was it?

Sincerly,

Alfredo and Denisse

K1 Timeline

Spoiler

May 25 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

May 10 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 1 2018 - Expedite requested via Phone call

Oct 15 2018 - NOA2 Notice Date 

Oct 17 2018 - NOA2 Received via mail

Nov 01 2018 - USCIS Ships Petition to NVC

Nov 09 2018 - NVC received Case (25 Days of Waiting from NOA2)

Nov 16 2018 - Case number assigned (7 Days from receipt)

Nov 19 2018 - NVC expedite email submitted

Nov 19 2018 - DS-160 submitted online

Nov 27 2018 - Received email K1-FTP from NVC w/ attachment

Nov 27 2018 - CEAC "In Transit" sent electronically to Bogota (11 Days from Case Number Assignment)

Nov 29 2018 - Case arrived at the Embassy...NVC says "Ready"

Dec 3 2018 - Lab Work

Dec 4 2018 - Fingerprints and Medical Exam

Dec 6 2018 - Interview Results "Must reschedule"

Dec 13 2018 -  Packet 3/4 received via Email (14 Days from receipt at Embassy)

Jan 18 2019 -  Interview Part 2 (Approved)

Jan 24 2019 - Visa/Passport in Hand

Jan 27 2019 - POE Miami, FL

March 30 2019 - Married 

AOS, EAD, AP Timeline

Spoiler

April 17, 2019 - Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131 sent to to USCIS (Chicago)

April 24, 2019 - Text messages rcvd with case number (7 days of waiting from sending Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131)

April 29, 2019 - NOA1 received hard copy (12 days of waiting from sending Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131)

May 6, 2019 - ASC Appointment notice for fingerprints (20 days of waiting from sending forms)

May 13, 2019 - BioMetrics completed (27 Days after mailing of forms)

RFE 2019 - RFE was for translation copy of Beneficiary Birth Certificate.

Aug 01, 2019 - NOA for Form I485 (AOS)

Sep 5, 2019 - Interview @Durham USCIS

Sep 12, 2019 -  Receipt of Permanent Resident card (5 months from mailing of I-485)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
10 hours ago, Ben123 said:

Just a reminder that once DHL has a hold of your package, you can track it here.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

Shipper's reference looks something like this (EXP 30 OCT 2018A).

Date range for shipment just put Oct 1 through 31.

And select your country.

What is the shipper's reference? Do I need a number from NVC to track it? I haven't been notified through email.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Edisela said:

What is the shipper's reference? Do I need a number from NVC to track it? I haven't been notified through email.

Just copy this without quotes “EXP 30 OCT 2018A”. Date range 1-31 and your country, and if nothing comes up, try tomorrow but change the 30 to 31 on the shipper’s reference.

4 hours ago, kimme79 said:

Can you  tell me about the vaccaines...did you guys do them at the embassy or did you try the red cross?  How much was it?

Hi! 

We got them at the Clinica Pediatrica Colsanitas (Cl 127 #20-56, Bogotá) and they were kind of expensive but way cheaper than they would be at the medical or in the USA.

There were some required vaccines that I already had but didn't have the Carnet de vacunas and I got titers (immunity tests) which are blood tests that show that you have the vaccine. I got those titers through my medical insurance (Colsanitas)

Let me know if you have any questions

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (POTOMAC SERVICE CENTER)

12/21/2020: Mailed I-751 

12/30/2020: Case received YSC 

2/4/2021: Check cashed 

2/6/2021: NOA1 received 

1 hour ago, Edisela said:

Go to www.dhl.com click Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, and on this page you add your search information. You change the day and month to what you think your package might have left NVC or call NVC to get the date your package had left NVC in route to your Embassy then go to the DHL website and enter the following information:

EXAMPLE:
* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A  (This is the date you think it left NVC, just substitute the date leave everything else as is)
* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011
* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011
Account Number - Leave this blank
Shipment Destination: Manila / Works for any Country Just add the city where the Embassy is located

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Ben123 said:

Just copy this without quotes “EXP 30 OCT 2018A”. Date range 1-31 and your country, and if nothing comes up, try tomorrow but change the 30 to 31 on the shipper’s reference.

This is so cool!!! Thank you!!! Now I can track our docs!!! :)

30 minutes ago, vinnie&andy said:

Hi! 

We got them at the Clinica Pediatrica Colsanitas (Cl 127 #20-56, Bogotá) and they were kind of expensive but way cheaper than they would be at the medical or in the USA.

There were some required vaccines that I already had but didn't have the Carnet de vacunas and I got titers (immunity tests) which are blood tests that show that you have the vaccine. I got those titers through my medical insurance (Colsanitas)

Let me know if you have any questions

I'm curious about something that is important. Do you have a completed vaccination DS-3025 to use for your AOS? One has to be completed by an approved Civil Surgeon to be valid for AOS. To hire a CS to complete this document to receive your green card will run you $250 to $400 once in the states. So add your cost to use the medical facility that Embassy uses vs what you paid your vaccines plus CS in the states. So did you save any money?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

11 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I'm curious about something that is important. Do you have a completed vaccination DS-3025 to use for your AOS? One has to be completed by an approved Civil Surgeon to be valid for AOS. To hire a CS to complete this document to receive your green card will run you $250 to $400 once in the states. So add your cost to use the medical facility that Embassy uses vs what you paid your vaccines plus CS in the states. So did you save any money?

Well I'll let you know tomorrow when I have my medical exam... I have heard if you have all the required vaccines they fill out that form and you don't have to do anything in the USA. So you actually save a lot of money! At the panel physician you have to pay about extra 100 dollars to complete your vaccinations but if you get them before this can be cheaper.

But I'll ask the physician tomorrow and I'll let you know!

Edited by vinnie&andy

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (POTOMAC SERVICE CENTER)

12/21/2020: Mailed I-751 

12/30/2020: Case received YSC 

2/4/2021: Check cashed 

2/6/2021: NOA1 received 

10 minutes ago, vinnie&andy said:

Well I'll let you know tomorrow when I have my medical exam... I have heard if you have all the required vaccines they fill out that form and you don't have to do anything in the USA. So you actually save a lot of money! At the panel physician you have to pay about extra 100 dollars to complete your vaccinations but if you get them before this can be cheaper.

Thank you. I am very curious to the outcome as I don't want you or anyone else take a short cut and fall of a cliff if you know what I mean.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/30/2018 at 2:20 PM, kdesigner said:

Congrats!! I wouldn't worry about that, it said "ready" for us too. Just wait for the notification for when you can pick up the passport. Surprisingly ours was ready within 2 days, for some it could take a little over a week. 

Thank you! I hope it would arrive soon. I'm hoping to take a flight before Thanksgiving and I couldn't book my ticket yet. 

Congratulations to you too! 😊 How long did it take for yours to say AP? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Everyone experiences what you are experiencing. Each Embassy is different, Each applicant is different so it's shouldn't be a surprise that yours may take longer then others. Patience.  Follow this:

When the Embassy is ready to issue a visa, it will change to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application"; at that time, you will know that you are a few days away from getting the visa. It will go from "Immigrant Visa Application" to "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" status and then your visa changes to "Ready" ==> "Administrative Processing" ==>> "Issued" status as well. These steps sometimes transpire over a day or even a few days. Some smaller Embassy's it happens within hours.

Sometimes, it might skip "Administrative Processing" and go from "Ready" to "Issued".

Thank you so much. This just took away my worries. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, vinnie&andy said:

Definitely interested to know. My fiancé’s shot record is lost and he doesn’t have a regular doctor to get titres from ahead of time 😬

Did anyone who went into transit yesterday able to book their interview yet? Mine is showing as case not ready. Not in any rush just intrigued 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Did anyone who went into transit yesterday able to book their interview yet? Mine is showing as case not ready. Not in any rush just intrigued 

i think whan you'r case will be ready you book you'r interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.