TBoneTX

January 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,648 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Guys thank you all so much for keeping my Sanity :D and For all your unending support all throughout this nervewracking journey...:lol:.... After 259days.....A87A8533-E7D8-4862-A108-C329ED76A5F8.jpeg.1ba0bf4a829d637d3306b920e4957ced.jpeg

Yahhhhoooo!!! Congratulations!!! ❤️❤️ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Just now, BJ & Christine said:

Couldn't agree more with ya.. 3 days left for me to officially join September noa2 forum

Will give it til Saturday. Hopefully they will rush your approval even if it’s already last friday of the month.. Hopefully Hopefully 🤞🤞🤞

Would love to see you on that thread..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Guys thank you all so much for keeping my Sanity :D and For all your unending support all throughout this nervewracking journey...:lol:.... After 259days.....A87A8533-E7D8-4862-A108-C329ED76A5F8.jpeg.1ba0bf4a829d637d3306b920e4957ced.jpeg

Wow finally! I’m so happy for you. I guess I’m the only one left now 😃.  Did you get notified by text and email this morning?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ashmed246 said:

Wow finally! I’m so happy for you. I guess I’m the only one left now 😃.  Did you get notified by text and email this morning?

Thank you.. Just the update on the old site.. Jason didn’t receive any notification thru text. My friend yours will be next...it’s coming pretty soon...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Thank you.. Just the update on the old site.. Jason didn’t receive any notification thru text. My friend yours will be next...it’s coming pretty soon...

Thank you very much. I think I’ll keep checking the old site too every here and there. I’ve only been checking the new site. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, ashmed246 said:

Thank you very much. I think I’ll keep checking the old site too every here and there. I’ve only been checking the new site. 

No changes so far in the new website it still says RFE was received. You can download a case tracker. It’s working now....again..

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

No changes so far in the new website it still says RFE was received. You can download a case tracker. It’s working now....again..

How Dow I download the case tracker? Thanks 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ashmed246 said:

How Dow I download the case tracker? Thanks 

You can download it in Apple Store or/and in PlayStore. Just type “USCIS Case Tracker or Case Tracker”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

You can download it in Apple Store or/and in PlayStore. Just type “USCIS Case Tracker or Case Tracker”

Though as a reminder, all of the case tracker apps are unofficial and provide the exact same information as the 'old' web site, albeit in a friendlier interface.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SteVas said:

I normally don't post on here. I'm more of a scroller. During my scrolling I've noticed how you and @BJ & Christine always keep everyone uplifted with positive comments and messages. Doing all of that while you both fight through your own RFE and staying patient is truly amazing! You both have a good spirit and are truly a blessing to the people you uplift on the forums. With all that said, congratulations to you and Jason!!! @BJ & Christine I know your NOA2 approval is right around the corner man! Keep hope alive!!!

Awww... 😀😃😃 Thank you so much.. I am humbled.. I couldn’t be grateful for everyone on here in VisaJourney.. We become each other’s Solid Rock..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, SteVas said:

I normally don't post on here. I'm more of a scroller. During my scrolling I've noticed how you and @BJ & Christine always keep everyone uplifted with positive comments and messages. Doing all of that while you both fight through your own RFE and staying patient is truly amazing! You both have a good spirit and are truly a blessing to the people you uplift on the forums. With all that said, congratulations to you and Jason!!! @BJ & Christine I know your NOA2 approval is right around the corner man! Keep hope alive!!!

Thank you for ur comments. It is highly apperciated. 

Normally im out a very  patient person. Ask my fiancé 😂🤣😂🤣😂. With this process tho. I have  absolutely no control over my own destiny. I have put it in the hands of someone I have never met and will never meet. No point in stressing over it. I may have a few minutes or hours in laps of judgement and freak out. But once it's out it's over with. 

My fiancé is the one who's on me all the time to check the mail, have u heard anything, when u going to call...😂😂😂. I have to remind her it's a process and we will get thru it together...

No you again. Means a lot more seeing someone type it rather then leaving a upvote, smile, heart or whatever emoji.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Congratulations!!! I'm happy you got yours in a somewhat "normal" timeframe at this point.

Now off to NVC!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Though as a reminder, all of the case tracker apps are unofficial and provide the exact same information as the 'old' web site, albeit in a friendlier interface.

Agreed!! That’s why it’s always safer to check both new and old site..

Timeline
1 minute ago, SilverMonk said:

Congratulations!!! I'm happy you got yours in a somewhat "normal" timeframe at this point.

Now off to NVC!

Thanks @SilverMonk kindly share me now the link to Sept. NVC thread?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.