dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Well all my other documents got accepted but my birth certificate -.- It is the original but format has of course changed from 1991 until now. I applied for a "new" birth certificate but it will anyhow just be a copy of my current one. Any experiences if the format of the document has changed, what to do then? It still is the original, its just not the same format/size/etc that babies born now will get.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

I was on the phone for 46 minutes with a customer service rep at NVC today She talked to her supervisor for  5 times I think trying to figure out what the issue with my halfly accepted case was.

Eventually she just said that they will not review anything anymore, they will just forward all the documents I uploaded to the embassy and I am in line for an interview to be scheduled. Whether the documents show accepted or not 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I‘m a little worried...but we shall see I guess 😂

7 hours ago, Salt and Pepper said:

Good morning,

just for info

I 130 approved 7/20/2018 by USCIS

NVC received 8/8/2018

NVC case number assigned 8/31/2018

Wow that was quick to get a case number. Less than a month! 

I submitted documents on 8/27 and I just called nvc and said they just received the documents today 8/30 and it will take up to 3 weeks to review. Praying for a quick cc and then a quick interview. 🙏🏻 Does it really take a long time to get a interview for manila consulate? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ella lee said:

I submitted documents on 8/27 and I just called nvc and said they just received the documents today 8/30 and it will take up to 3 weeks to review. Praying for a quick cc and then a quick interview. 🙏🏻 Does it really take a long time to get a interview for manila consulate? 

CC will be less than 3 weeks. I don't think it takes a long time to schedule interview for Manila Consulate. Wish you fast Cc and interview date

33 minutes ago, UMD92 said:

CASE COMPLETED: AUGUST 30

NVC RECEIVED DOCS: AUGUST 23

MUMBAI CONSULATE, INDIA. 

Congrats on case complete. Wish you fast interview date 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

got emails on 22nd to re submit Marriage and PC and Military documents as the comment said having cut i re uploaded them same day till now nothing updated on website . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Here is my experience (updated):

8/27/2018 - I called and received the case number and invoice ID number.  I also gave them my email address and my wife's email address.  

8/27/2018 - 11:30pm Pacific Time, I received an email with the welcome letter that also instructed us to pay the AOS fee & IV fee.  I immediately logged onto the CEAC and both fees were active.  I paid both fees one at a time by 11:50pm.  Fees both showed as 'In Process'

8/28/2018 - 5pm overnighted I-864ez & AOS docs and IV docs to NVC via FedEx.

8/29/2018 - Both fees are charged to bank account but CEAC still shows 'In Process'.  10:00am FedEx packaged arrived and is signed for. 

8/30/2018 - 9:00am Fees still show 'In Process'.  9:00am called NVC to confirm they received and scanned my documents.  Informed that they have not yet been scanned in.

8/30/2018 - 1:00pm Both fees show as 'Paid' and DS-260 is active.  Spent 2 hours carefully filling out each section of the IV Application.  Printed all sections for review, Adriana and I went through it to make sure it was flawless.  Signed and Submitted DS-260 at 8:00pm.

8/31/2018 - Will call first thing in the morning to check on the AOS & IV docs but otherwise I believe we are finished on our part.  Now we just wait for Case Complete.

12 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congratulations!

Thank you @Sugarlegetiti :) 

CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1 : 2017-12-01
I-130 Approved : 2018-05-18
NVC Received :   

2018-06-14

97c563187b2cd576657ae5a9db29c1cb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.