dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Tmendoza said:

With ir1 they go by cc at NVC... Priority date doesn't affect ir1. From what I understand they just started giving a few April cc their cita for September. Next round of appointments toward end of month for October citas

Sorry I meant to say it was my CC date.... thanks I am new and am kinda lost on finding where to ask in the Mexico section... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tmendoza said:

Happy new month everyone!!! Praying for all of you and asking that you all pray for me and my husband as well. His appointment is August 9th.... We are So close!!!! 

Cc: April 14th

Consulate: Ciudad Juarez

God is in control and  you will be celebrating on that day. Good luck 

4 minutes ago, ae89ramirez said:

Sorry I meant to say it was my CC date.... thanks I am new and am kinda lost on finding where to ask in the Mexico section... 

If you have Facebook look up the groups on Facebook... April case closed and March case closed.... Lots of advice and it will give you a better idea of the dates they are working on.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ae89ramirez said:

From your CC you should be getting your interview date soon. Someone with CC April 14 has August 9 as interview. Hopefully you get yours very soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Husband's interview in a few hours InshaAllah .. Hoping for an easy interview and approval. Ameen!    will update you all soon ..

12 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Husband's interview in a few hours InshaAllah .. Hoping for an easy interview and approval. Ameen!    will update you all soon ..

InSHA ALLAH he will be approved. 😊

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Best of luck to him

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Congratulations in advance.  It will end in praise 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Good luck on the interview today! 

Will you be attending with your husband?   

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Good luck on the interview today! 

Will you be attending with your husband?   

Thank you Freda. No, I was not able to go. As I visited him 4 months ago. could not get days off.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Hoping the same too, good luck to him

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.